What's new

The Fight against PKK Terrorism

Evidence supporting PKK terrorists.

Denmark in front of Dansk Parliament

danimarka_2393.jpg

Well i'm not all surprised, they always get support from Europe but the sad thing is just 1 year ago we had the same thing in Eastern Turkey and the government didn't even cared...they even had their own court

@xenon54

I thought you were telling me Turkish army doesn't shoot at civilians at all.

Turkish troops shooting civilians carrying injured with a white flag.

tbqh, I see many pics and videos daily, but don't post here to cause any unnecessary provocation. I just posted this here to tell you that only because some deaths are not reported by popular media doesn't mean they are not happening.

I know none of Turkish members will like my post here, naturally, but this was needed to be said.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Serpentine

That video is fake. They have edited the video. The shooting part is different than the beginning. There were some militants of pkk among those so-called civilians and started to fire at Turkish soldiers then soldiers started to fire back. This is well known tactic of pkk.

They have martyred a dozen of Turkish soldiers by this way. That video is montaged video. I am afraid you are bringing here propaganda of pkk.

How do you know that the Turkish soldiers shooting on them. In this thread a lot of PKK militants speeches are shown that say kill the civilians. They like died Kurd more than living one.

Diyarbakır'da teröristler kaçarken vatandaşı yaraladı

And what about the monthly executed Kurds in Iran? And after us, the order will come to you... Your demography is worse than ours. Now you are playing at forward but you can see some goals at your side.

@xenon54

tbqh, I see many pics and videos daily, but don't post here to cause any unnecessary provocation. I just posted this here to tell you that only because some deaths are not reported by popular media doesn't mean they are not happening.

I know none of Turkish members will like my post here, naturally, but this was needed to be said.

@xenon54

Son of a nation who has muslims' blood on their hands;it seems you didnt wach the video before posting it.there is no view which proof your slander on your provocative video.and also That video is a fake one.

@Serpentine

That video is fake. They have edited the video. The shooting part is different than the beginning. There were some militants of pkk among those so-called civilians and started to fire at Turkish soldiers then soldiers started to fire back. This is well known tactic of pkk.

They have martyred a dozen of Turkish soldiers by this way. That video is montaged video. I am afraid you are bringing here propaganda of pkk.
Son of a nation who has muslims' blood on their hands;it seems you didnt wach the video before posting it.there is no view which proof your slander on your provocative video.and also That video is a fake one.

Okay then, now that you seem to know the reality of what happened in the video, please share the legit video, and then if it's proved that it's a fake video, I will simply admit that what I posted is a fake one.

It's simply impossible to have a heavy urban warfare in a city with heavy weapons, tanks, armored vehicles and avoid killing civilians, I don't remember any similar case in history. This is nature of intensified urban warfare, no matter where it happens, Iran or other places.

District of Sur, Diyarbakr, sometimes this is unavoidable in urban warfare and denying it has nu purpose in it. Maybe if PKK had presence in Iranian cities, the very same thing would happen too.

CZUyAInWAAA43Yp.jpg

CZUyAJIWQAAUTsP.jpg

And I'm not saying Turkish troops are shooting them on purpose, but the way that you guys want to claim that every single civilian casualty is caused by PKK (and then take the moral high grounds in arguments with me or people like me) needs to be changed. I took this personally because some people used this very same argument against me in days and weeks before.

Okay then, now that you seem to know the reality of what happened in the video, please share the legit video, and then if it's proved that it's a fake video, I will simply admit that what I posted is a fake one.

It's simply impossible to have a heavy urban warfare in a city with heavy weapons, tanks, armored vehicles and avoid killing civilians, I don't remember any similar case in history. This is nature of intensified urban warfare, no matter where it happens, Iran or other places.

District of Sur, Diyarbakr, sometimes this is unavoidable in urban warfare and denying it has nu purpose in it. Maybe if PKK had presence in Iranian cities, the very same thing would happen too.

CZUyAInWAAA43Yp.jpg

CZUyAJIWQAAUTsP.jpg

And I'm not saying Turkish troops are shooting them on purpose, but the way that you guys want to claim that every single civilian casualty is caused by PKK (and then take the moral high grounds in arguments with me or people like me) needs to be changed. I took this personally because some people used this very same argument against me in days and weeks before.

It's not up to others to disprove your crappy edited PKK propaganda. If you can't prove your point then you can't prove your point. The end.

This kind of low quality propaganda only works on Iranians who are so used to seeing nothing but propaganda that they can't even tell it apart from genuine video.

@Serpentine

My friend you have posted here a video and claiming that Turkish soldiers were shooting at civilians even there is no evidence-solid proof. Obviously that video is edited and you want proof. Is this a joke?

I said that shooting part could be that militants of pkk were hiding among so-called civilians and started to shoot at soldiers than they got shoot back. I am pretty sure you know this tactic of pkk. Every civilian casualty is caused by pkk because authorities say that. If you have solid proofs please share with us otherwise posting fake and montaged videos are worthless. We cant take serious what does a terrorist organization say, do we?

Unfortunately Sur is destroyed by pkk by using EYP, land mines etc.

Last edited:

CZUyAInWAAA43Yp.jpg

CZUyAJIWQAAUTsP.jpg

Guys, i don't know what you are talking about....

While crossing the the street cameraman turns right, zooms in and films Turkish troops and a tank... as they cross the street gunfire is heard, cameraman crosses the street and turns backs, as he films, Turkish troops are at his left hand side, (he turned 180 degrees after crossing the street), look at the civilian who takes cover against the incoming fire, his back is against the location of the Turkish troops, fire is coming from the cameramans right hand side. You don't need to be genious to figure out fire is coming from PKK positions.

Serpi, regarding heavy weapons. Tanks are begin used against PKK barricades, they rig the barricades with IED's so when security forces tries to lift the barricade, they detonate it. So, security forces use tanks againts these barricades.

Turkish Soldiers evacuating civilians with armored vehicles from the hot zone.
oz_1591.jpg

Lets say the video is what is seems to be, which is not, why are they shooting at civilians? We understand people think the Turks are the big bad wolf, but you should ask yourself, is there any rational reason behind shooting people civilians carrying a white flag? NO. It accomplishes nothing. Just asking this question to your self should be enough to sense there is something fishy going on.

Why do Iranians preach us on how to fight against terrorism? First secure Assad and Baghdad and then come try to meddle with our internal affairs, if you've got the balls.

@xenon54

I have watched the video and as @Sinan explained there some flaws with it so not gonna repeat it.
But let me say this, first of all, you would see international headlines if it was really Turkish army shooting those people but no, i have only seen RT so far and we booth know its Putins propaganda machine so ofcourse they are gonna jump over something like this.
Secondly what exactly are you trying to tell me with this? Im pretty sure you are referring to my answer to your post that was comparing the civil war in Syria to the fight against pkk in Turkey.
Sry but what kind of an lame comparison is this, even if this video was really showing Turkish army shooting at civilians its nowhere near close to what SAA is doing to its population, not even close, but as said the video has flaws, you cant even tell who is shooting, pkk has multiply attacked civilians in order to prevent them leaving the cities so they can be used as human shield and for propaganda purposes, but ofcourse you are fast in accusing Turkish army.

All this a side, why would Turkish army shoot civilians out of nowhere, what benefit does that give them? Bad publicity as if it was any helpful?
There is one fact, pkk is the one attacking civilian facilities such as Hospitals, Schools, Supermarkets, Busses etc. etc. and kill civilians while at it why would it be surprising to see pkk shooting those people?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom