What's new

The Fight against PKK Terrorism

Most of our Russian weapons are not captured but purchased. Years ago they were captured and soldiers preferred them so much back then that any soviet weapons in storage were distributed and further orders were placed and doctrine was modified to include all eastern combat units to use the PKM as the squad automatic weapon (lighter, hits harder, easier to control, and more reliable than MG3), the SVD as the designated marksman weapon(2nd fire team leader). The AKM was also adopted to all base security units due to its higher reliability in poor weather and also its better performance in short high intensity outbreaks of fighting. Doctrine also requires all fire team and squad leaders to obtain a marksman qualification in the AKM.

The PKM, SVD, and AKM are favoured over most of our infantry weapons. Anyone who served in the east will also tell you they are better weapons for combat than the G3, MG3 and HK33. At the end of the day, until we replace the G3 / HK33 / MG3 completely, our infantry weapons are way below the standard we should expect.

Okay! And what happens to tens of weapons being captured every day? We give these weapons to village guards?

Registration and destruction is common. There are also other procedures but OPSEC must be considered so I do not feel it is safe to talk about them.

1916820_322718324565608_2491405292497396596_n.jpg

Not related to PKK i guess but want to share:

Okuldaki patlamaya neden olan ve Suriye'den geldiği tespit edilen roketlerin çıkış noktasının belirlenerek hedefin misliyle mukabele edilip etkisiz hale getirildiği öğrenildi.

Kilis'te bir kişinin hayatını kaybettiği okuldaki patlamaya neden olan ve Suriye'den geldiği tespit edilen roketlerin çıkış noktasının belirlenerek hedefin misliyle mukabele edilip etkisiz hale getirildiği öğrenildi.

Bölgedeki güvenlik kaynaklarından alınan bilgiye göre, AN/TPQ-36 hedef tespit radarı, Suriye'den ateşlenen ve 20 kilometre menzilli katyuşa türü 3 roketin kaynağını, ateşlendiği anda tespit etti.

Hedefe misliyle mukabelede bulunan güvenlik güçleri, roketleri atan hedefi etkisiz hale getirdi.Patlama sonucu 1 kişi hayatını kaybetmiş, okullar bölgesindeki Eyüp Gökçeimam Ortaokulu ve yanındaki Nazlı Ömer Çetin İlkokulu hasar görmüştü.Kilis Valiliği de patlamanın saat 09.30 sıralarında meydana geldiğini belirterek, "Suriye'den geldiği tahmin edilen 3 roket mermisinden 2'sinin boş araziye düştüğü, 1 roket mermisinin ise 4 okulun bulunduğu okullar bölgesindeki Nazlı Ömer Çetin İlkokuluna isabet ettiği anlaşılmıştır" açıklamasında bulunmuştu.

Sabah

Dude, I don't care what Tayyip or any other says. TSK didn't announce the PKK members killed by Police forces. Police special units are different than TSK but I really don't get What you are trying to tell ? Do you have a reliable source introducing PKK members killed is less than the one announced by government ? or You are the one who knows something better than military and civilian officials regarding PKK operations to talk inanely ?

you don't care what tayyip says but you share his newspapers' news? that's great logic. keep on that :) i write about pkk scum's casualties on a daily basis in another forum. here are numbers for you:

terrorists killed in aerial strikes in n. iraq: 560-580.
terrorists killed between 24 July and 14 December: 656 (numbers are from TSK's site, governor press releases and news).
terrorists killed in Sur, Cizre, Silopi: 472 (these numbers exclude captured terrorists).

and here's my original message:

hold your horses cowboys. the number of killed terrorists is 1700-1800 max. if you add to that 300-350 captured, 400-450 surrendered, 200-250 arrested, TOTAL number of NEUTRALIZED terrorists would be around 2600-2850. newspapers don't understand that "etkisiz hale getirildi" means neutralized, not "killed". example: according to GENKUR, in Silopi, number of neutralized terrorists is 129; there, you have 99 captured+30 killed. but newspapers give it as "129 terörist öldürüldü".

P.S. what's with passive-agressive attitude? in this situation, "inanely" can be used only for you. know your place.

Anyway + and - numbers ... most important thing for me is killed terrorist numbers increasing day by day. There is nothing related to the politics.At least nobody should care who loves our country.

Here is the similar logic like you mentioned that I have shared long time ago which expresses my thoughts.

http://videolar.haberler.com/236/mete-yarar-vatanseverim-deyip-pkk-sitesine-7779082.mp4

LOL so you couldn't counter my argument and resort to "pkk supporter" BS? go and learn to discuss, muggle. you're the only one here who verbalizes politics.

Last edited:
LOL so you couldn't counter my argument and resort to "pkk supporter" BS? go and learn to discuss, muggle. you're the only one here who verbalizes politics.

Next time more respect please...Otherwise I will talk to you in your language.

Here is the original news when TSK start to use neutralized term first in 2008.

TSK used neutralized term instead of killed.

Genelkurmay’ın ‘etkisiz hale getirildi’ açıklaması operasyonlarda öldürülen PKK’ları ifade ediyor.

PKK’YI ETKİSİZ HALE GETİRMEK - Milliyet.com.tr

terrorists killed between 24 July and 14 December: 656 (numbers are from TSK's site, governor press releases and news).
terrorists killed in Sur, Cizre, Silopi: 472 (these numbers exclude captured terrorists).

These numbers only include TSK operations I guess, what about Police operations? TSK came into cities after november, before that only police were active inside cities. Am I wrong?

These numbers only include TSK operations I guess, what about Police operations? TSK came into cities after november, before that only police were active inside cities. Am I wrong?

no, these are numbers both for military and police, i.e. september ops in cizre, nusaybin, dargeçit, tunceli city center, new ops in Siirt city center and Van.

Next time more respect please...Otherwise I will talk to you in your language.

Here is the original news when TSK start to use neutralized term first in 2008.

TSK used neutralized term instead of killed.

Genelkurmay’ın ‘etkisiz hale getirildi’ açıklaması operasyonlarda öldürülen PKK’ları ifade ediyor.

PKK’YI ETKİSİZ HALE GETİRMEK - Milliyet.com.tr

welcome to my ignore list :)

Reports coming in of Sur being finished? Imo Sur was most costly, Cizre second then Silopi.

you don't care what tayyip says but you share his newspapers' news? that's great logic. keep on that :) i write about pkk scum's casualties on a daily basis in another forum. here are numbers for you:

and here's my original message:

P.S. what's with passive-agressive attitude? in this situation, "inanely" can be used only for you. know your place.

Dude, Care your own business instead of wasting my time with such stupid counting stories and believe whatever you want as a source. Count it as 1000 or 5000 on your own While official sources are telling different than what you imagine (I don't care) but If you put politics into this subject to call me something like "the propaganda spreader of govern. mouths" based on your primary school level number counting stories in such a vital subject to create an nonsense discussion environment among members one more time, I will speak How It should be. OK ? Next time, Never quote me to reply in this subject, because My reaction will be seriously strong. In times when martyrs are coming one after another, I will not let the people like you to discuss the subject based on politic arguments to accuse others based on own fairy tales and nature of selected source with a separatist logic.

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom