What's new

The Fight against PKK Terrorism

Correct me if I am wrong, but first clip in this seems to be from Aselsans SARP RCWS

You can see the rws uses 7.62mm. There is not any 7.62mm equipped sarp in any Turkish leo or army unit. It is probably samson rws.

Internet ortaminda okuduguma gore, adamlar ray uzerinde docka yerlestiriyorlar. Helikopter yada ucak sesi geldiginde bu raylar uzeinde sakliyorlar yane bir yere cekiyorlar, bu ne demek oluyor? Pusu kuracaklarinda birkac gun yada hafta orada is makinalari la hazirlik yapiyorlar.

Gun? Hafta? 2.5 yildir adamlar serbest.

Hizbullah Nature Reserves - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Seems oddly familiar that we're declaring more and more locations yasak bolge no?

You can see the rws uses 7.62mm. There is not any 7.62mm equipped sarp in any Turkish leo or army unit. It is probably samson rws.

I wrote first clip 4-44 seconds in... watch and advise again ?

You and everyother brainless idiot can still continue to vote for Erdogan.
But this whole ordeal is the fault of Erdogans "peace" process because of it the PKK became stronger then ever.

Let me say my opinion as an outsider. Guess Erdogan is guilty of fault peace process. Is that an authorization of terror attacks by PKK? Which could be an authorization of terror attacks? I really don't know. What I know is that Kurds have a political party which can represent their interests.

I wrote first clip 4-44 seconds in... watch and advise again ?

Oh, that one yes that's sarp. Certainly, a beautiful peace of machinery. What I found most fascinating is, its target tracking feature. BTW I can swear to God that, the first time I watched that video it started from the moment samson RWS shooting to the guys at the building. I think they edited the video.

sirnak-askeri-arac.jpg

11987095_490221641140015_7292662288405267979_n.jpg

No one killed "Ejder Yalcin" has done his job even it has changed his position.

From 2013 until now under Asphalt concrete they put their explosives for their dirty Games that
they are now showing to us.

11061961_949110641828893_8936367137501925823_n.png

AQ evlatları 1000 kişilik grup şehirlere sızmış fakat sıkışmışlar, asker etrafını sarmış iletişimleri tamamen koparılmış vaziyette çıkamıyorlar, şimdi de ağlayıp duruyorlar yardım diye. Bir tane sağ çıkarsa yuh olsun artık bize. Leşlerinizle aleme ibret sergi açmamız lazım az kaldı !!!

PKK'lı Yönetici Canlı Yayında Ağladı Yayın Kesildi

PKK bastards heads are crying at live broadcast and requesting help from international community/public. Around 1500 PKK members are backed into corner at S. East cities. Turkish army cut the electricity/communication infrastructure and totally closed the exits and waiting for a terorist massacre. It is in final times. PKK head is crying for help in their media organizations. Perfect Hunting will commence in a short time. I want to see min 1000 of them on ground inşallah !

Last edited:
AQ evlatları 1000 kişilik grup şehirlere sızmış fakat sıkışmışlar, asker etrafını sarmış iletişimleri tamamen koparılmış vaziyette çıkamıyorlar, şimdi de ağlayıp duruyorlar yardım diye. Bir tane sağ çıkarsa yuh olsun artık bize. Leşlerinizle aleme ibret sergi açmamız lazım az kaldı !!!

PKK'lı Yönetici Canlı Yayında Ağladı Yayın Kesildi

PKK bastards heads are crying at live broadcast and requesting help from international community/public. Around 1500 PKK members are backed into corner at S. East cities. Turkish army cut the electricity/communication infrastructure and totally closed the exits and waiting for a massacre. It is in final times. PKK head is crying for help in their media organizations. Perfect Hunting will commence in a short time. I want to see min 1000 of them on ground inşallah !

in which city, are they
surrounded?

Edit:

i think its Cizre

Last edited:
Let me say my opinion as an outsider. Guess Erdogan is guilty of fault peace process. Is that an authorization of terror attacks by PKK? Which could be an authorization of terror attacks? I really don't know. What I know is that Kurds have a political party which can represent their interests.
A peace process is not inheritely bad but at that time the PKK took huge losses.
If the Turkish republic would have had clamped down much harder instead of giving the PKK a platform to speak about their propaganda they wouldnt have had time to infiltrate big cities.

Atatürkü kalkan olarak kullanan tüm alevi ve dinsiz kürtleri gebertecegiz. Basladik ve altiniza sicacaksiniz
Stop making fake accounts.......

Can someone translate it?

in which city, are they
surrounded?

Edit:

i think its Cizre

It's in Şırnak province, Cizre town.

The guy simply wants help from the entire world for his delusional political aims. PKK always think that EU and US media/intelligentsia can make empathy with them and they believe there is a great political support for them. What do you guys think on this front? Is it real? Or is it a PKK propaganda?

I hate to live in this country. Do you know why? Because I've watched two videos above that displays the "hunt" of the terrorists. There was confirmed kills and that made me happy. I couldn't even feel sad. There is a human being losing it's life and I can't feel sad for it. Because of the constant never ending violence that they are creating. Above all, it's pretty normal in this country to lose the sentiments that makes you human. So much pain, so much killing.

Last edited:
A peace process is not inheritely bad but at that time the PKK took huge losses.
If the Turkish republic would have had clamped down much harder instead of giving the PKK a platform to speak about their propaganda they wouldnt have had time to infiltrate big cities.

Stop making fake accounts.......

My point of view is, that Turkey want to join PKK in a political integration process. Which is not a bad idea. If you are part of the establishment you want not push requirement with force. Everything is better as than what Turkey has now. You must find a political solution and of course some painful agreements.

Back
Top Bottom