What's new

The Fight against PKK Terrorism

31203656-640x360.jpg

AK Parti Gençlik Kolları Başkanı ve İstanbul Milletvekili Abdurrahim Boynukalın
Boynukalın askerliğini bedelli olarak yapmış.

1987 doğumlu olan AKP İstanbul Milletvekili Abdurrahim Boynukalın’ın Mamak askerlik şubesine 9 Şubat 2015′te başvurarak 18 bin TL karşılığında askerliğini bedelli yaptığı ortaya çıktı.

2050263762605.jpg

2050391695010.jpg

2050473421291.jpg

2050565642403.jpg

2051067895316.jpg

2051157023825.jpg

Summary of Akp ideology...

Hainin kimin oldugu ap acik ortada...

My condolence to the families of these Martyrs. May Allah accept their shahadaat and grant them Eternal bliss in Janna.

Sorry that I am not up to date with Turkey's current news but I thought that Turkey was fighting with ISIS based in Syria. Where did these PKK terrorists came into play ? Aren't they like on your Eastern border with Iran?

None the less, time for ATAK to parcel PKK to HELL.

Last edited:
Turkish army says 16 soldiers killed in Kurdish militants' attack - The Hindu

Updated: September 7, 2015 20:02 IST
Sixteen soldiers were killed when a roadside bomb laid by Kurdish militant group Kurdistan Workers Party (PKK) exploded as two armoured vehicles passed, the Turkish army said in a statement on Monday.

Its warplanes bombed 23 Kurdish insurgent targets on Monday, the day after the militants staged what appeared to be their deadliest attack since the collapse of a two-year-old ceasefire.

The army also said six soldiers were wounded in the attack, but that none of them were in critical condition.

RIP Brothers.. :(
Also i heard that PKK Suicide bomber today attack Police Bus and 10 policemen lost their lives in this attack..
Turkey should start mass operation against PKK terrorist.. Like operation Zarb e Azb.. Send all population of PKK strong holds to IDP camps and bomb shit of remaining PKK Terrorists and thier sympathizers.. Ban HDP or any other party those not condemn them..

Some Twitter accounts claim that Turkish Army units entered N.Iraq in pursuit of PKK scum. Can anyone verify this ?

Source for cross-border op? Bence dogru degil/gereksiz hamle simdilik. Shit needs to be planned/surprise attack, not immediately the day after an attack when they know you're coming.

It seems to be their standard operation procedure for some reason?
They obviously already know the whereabouts of the camps, yet they wait till soldiers die to actually attack the terrorists.

eyp ler menfeze yerleştiriliyor uzaktan kablo (bantla wraplanmış kablo yağmurdan çamurdan etkilenmemesi için) ile tetikleniyor ki muhtemelen lag süresinide hesaba katıyorlar bazılarının salladığı gibi yok belediye gelip çukur kazıp altına bomba üstünede asfalt atıyor diyenler var -_- adam zaten yağmur suyu tahliye menfezine koyuyor menfez olmayan toprak uçurum yol kenarlarınada toprağı kazıp koyuyor en tehlikesi olan

In the first clip: what are they using to shoot?
It looks as if they are shooting from a rooftop so then it could not be a cobra, or am I seeing it wrong?

One of the RCWS systems they use, most likely Israeli.
Probably from a vehicle at a high point.

Thank you. I got a Trophy award ! Ban this bastard Celebi's forever, they are Alevite members of Turkish Armed Forces. I know these guys from the Internet they are real bastards. Typical Kizilbasi atheists. Durmak yok devam. Inadina AKP
You and everyother brainless idiot can still continue to vote for Erdogan.
But this whole ordeal is the fault of Erdogans "peace" process because of it the PKK became stronger then ever.

Thank you. I got a Trophy award ! Ban this bastard Celebi's forever, they are Alevite members of Turkish Armed Forces. I know these guys from the Internet they are real bastards. Typical Kizilbasi atheists. Durmak yok devam. Inadina AKP
@Hakan @Horus @Jungibaaz @Oscar this person is insulting a religious minority in Turkey and spreading sectarian hatred, this thread is about a very sensitive topic in Turkey and we certainly dont need such people here.

Back
Top Bottom