What's new

The Fight against PKK Terrorism

Turkish army kills around 100 terrorists: military sources

n_88220_1.jpg

A massive military operation after a deadly terrorist attack that killed 16 troops on Sept. 6 resulted in the deaths of around 100 Kurdistan Workers’ Party (PKK) militants, the Anadolu Agency reported on Sept. 9, citing military sources.

Turkish Air and Land Forces conducted a coordinated operation on the group that perpetrated the deadly Dağlıca attack and their hideouts since Sept. 6, the report said, adding that special forces also joined the campaign.

In a bid to neutralize fleeing terrorists, two special forces teams and eight gendarmerie units composed of 150 security personnel crossed into the northern Iraq, the Agency said. Terrorists have been hit by aerial bombings while their camps in the Kandil Mountain and in northern Iraq have also been severely bombed.
September/09/2015

source: Turkish army kills around 100 terrorists: military sources - LOCAL

One martyr in Antioch.

PKK/YPG terrorists from Afrin Canton fired at the border and killed a Turkish soldier.

Afrin is a zone where Yazidi Kurds affliated with PKK live. Those Yazidi Kurds were settled by Hafez Assad and used often by Syrian State against Turkish State.

I just phoned with a friend from Kars. He has a bus company. His busses were completely destroyed in Yozgat. I don't want mention a party name but he is a strong patriot. He said that in Kars,Erzurum and Agri region are almost 3000 terrorists in the mountains. I hope that it is only his estimation. Before Daglica I wrote here that 700 terrorists crossed boarder from Iraq. Unfortunately I was right. It was also right that they captured material from martyred soldiers. If you analyze photos from SABAH where killed terrorists are shown you could see "unfortunately" Turkish Helmets. If we want to keep moral and motivation high those photos have to be forbidden. If we discuss and post here, it doesn't matter what we publish; it should be true. Without promoting political parties.

@cabatli_53. Bro pls read my post. My account was frozen a while.

I just phoned with a friend from Kars. He has a bus company. His busses were completely destroyed in Yozgat. I don't want mention a party name but he is a strong patriot. He said that in Kars,Erzurum and Agri region are almost 3000 terrorists in the mountains. I hope that it is only his estimation. Before Daglica I wrote here that 700 terrorists crossed boarder from Iraq. Unfortunately I was right. It was also right that they captured material from martyred soldiers. If you analyze photos from SABAH where killed terrorists are shown you could see "unfortunately" Turkish Helmets. If we want to keep moral and motivation high those photos have to be forbidden. If we discuss and post here, it doesn't matter what we publish; it should be true. Without promoting political parties.

Do these dogs also get some kind of support from Armenia, being so close to the border?

If you want hear my opinion ? " Yes" . Same from Iran. They are TOOLS. Armenian -Azeri boarder is in "combat status" . And Western media confirmed Russian ground troops are active in Syria. They delivered armoured vehicles with amphibious ships and many light /medium wapons with airplanes. The greatest Russian nuclear sub is now at Syrian coast with (22 warheads ) ICBM.

Agri Mountain is hiding place for terrorists since 1930's.

Southern villages of Erzurum is Kurdish, though they are minority in Erzurum province.

Sorry Ali. I believe you were not born that time, but I remember the time when on Kars Castle "Soviet Flag" was mounted. I know the Region. I was short time before in Van and felt very unsure. But it is a multinational attack on Türkiye, it is not PKK alone. That I can assure !

A cut of the photo, i cutted the executed bitch. But I am happy even it is a helmet from "maybe" our martyred guys,
it is a evidence that our BB were there and not ESAD CANAN and his Propaganda Crew of PKK

Attachments

• helmet - copy.png
    helmet - copy.png
    112.6 KB · Views: 84
Sorry Ali. I believe you were not born that time, but I remember the time when on Kars Castle "Soviet Flag" was mounted. I know the Region. I was short time before in Van and felt very unsure. But it is a multinational attack on Türkiye, it is not PKK alone. That I can assure !

My name is not Ali. ->Abdullah.

Though I was not born at the time, I know the region and the history. Agri is mountainous area where terrorists easily hide. To neutralize Agri, you have to remove Dogu Beyazıt town, wipe out I mean.

Turkish Nation is in hardest times ever. Terrorists PKK and their allies try to play their last card;
today were published IS/DEAS flags in the near of Erzincan area. Believe them not ! They want to ignite an Alevite/Sunnii war in Türkiye. PKK was too weak and was defeated. Please don't step in this last ambush.

Back
Top Bottom