What's new

The Fight against PKK Terrorism

Oh god please, you are just another tinfoil hat conspiracy theorist who believes any kind of non-sense he reads or hears.
The real world is not a damn Dan Brown novel.

Aydin Dogan is a guy who worked his way up in the world and is now super rich and yes, he has a lot of influence in the media. That doesn't make him evil, it makes him succesfull.

Acun Ilicali is a P.O.S. who makes low-quality entertainment for brainless sheeple.

It is people like Ethem Sancak, cubbel.i ahmet and other bearded monkeys from papers like Akit or sabah you should be worried about.

You are just another one of those stereotypical Turks who go to the teahouse or friday prayers or whatever and talk about how the whole world is trying to destroy Turkey and everything is a zionist conspiracy.

Turkey will get nowhere as long as these imbecils with no self reflection are in a majority.

It's funny how only Turks who have lived in or become a part of a more developed and educated(secular) society can reach the conclusions you are highlighting.

I agree with you 100 percent. And turkey is literally packed full with these poor fools who would rather pretend a problem doesn't exist and blame others instead of fixing the problem and becoming stronger.

There is no such thing as self criticisms in Turkey, only blaming others for your own faults.

It's funny how only Turks who have lived in or become a part of a more developed and educated(secular) society can reach the conclusions you are highlighting.

I agree with you 100 percent. And turkey is literally packed full with these poor fools who would rather pretend a problem doesn't exist and blame others instead of fixing the problem and becoming stronger.

There is no such thing as self criticisms in Turkey, only blaming others for your own faults.

Yes, and unfortunately there is genration of youngsters in Turkey now brainwashed in these imam hatip schools.
The future does not look very bright.
I find it just unbelievable that akp even now still is getting 40% in recent polls, maybe Turkey needs someone like Sisi.

denying the so called secular media in turkey having strong influence from west and their bindings with west and pro israel policity is as stupid as beeing someone who gives others the fault for his misery..

they do it it for ignorance or hate against a religion or is own grudge against whatever..

needs someone like Sisi.

we need someone like the great Timur

denying the so called secular media in turkey having strong influence from west and their bindings with west and pro israel policity is as stupid as beeing someone who gives others the fault for his misery..

they do it it for ignorance or hate against a religion or is own grudge against whatever..

we need someone like the great Timur

Right, and what kind of lies have these ''zionist secular'' media outlets spread?
Unlike Sabah, Akit, Star they are not parrots repeating what the government tells them to say (ex: kabatas, numerous assasination plans on erdogans children etc.).
And showing a picture which is already spread over the world through twitter is not making propaganda.
Showing video evidence of government misconduct is not terrorism.
But in your own little world showing things as they are is a bigger crime than the actual crimes committed themselves.

Now, show me some evidence or give sound arguments for these ''zionist/west controlled'' allegations instead of just saying that it is the jews fault.

My hate or grudge against who or whatever is not relevant, it does not make current problems any less real.

Yes, and unfortunately there is genration of youngsters in Turkey now brainwashed in these imam hatip schools.
The future does not look very bright.
I find it just unbelievable that akp even now still is getting 40% in recent polls, maybe Turkey needs someone like Sisi.

People like you need sisi, someone who shot down people:-).

People like you need sisi, someone who shot down people:-).

Some people need to be put down before they can do harm to an entire nation.

You thinks Sisi is bad because of his 0 tolerance government? You must have forgotten about the 13 year old ''terrorist'' Berkin Elvan? Or all those teenagers sued for insulting erdogan.

It doesnt matter if the media is secular or not but what does matter is that they are not retarded......
All this zionists are behind everything crap is bothersome,racist and simply idiotic.

You thinks Sisi is bad because of his 0 tolerance government? You must have forgotten about the 13 year old ''terrorist'' Berkin Elvan? Or all those teenagers sued for insulting erdogan.

The 13 years old boy wanted to a part of revolutinary and killed(devrimci hayal). The other boy who was killed by pkk Yasin boru, i never heard you talking about that 16 year old boy. Like i told you, you need sisi. People like you never met a real dictator like sisi, put a sniper on the roof and shoot targets:-) like we saw in egypt.

Cry and ask for a dictator like sisi and comparing erdogan with sisi:-). You wet dream with commit coup is history, you can bundle your power with hdp and fetullah gulen, or going to foreigner organisations. And bitching around about people who are dumb.

Good luck sisi boy.

Believing all conspiracy theoris is stupid, but not believing any is also stupid move. All countrys plot, conspire to gain this or that resources, this advantage, or only to prevent another country to gain it.......

I don't belive Israel complot theoris but I believe foreign country definitly help PKK, country like Germany/USA which pretend they don't arm the PKK (but only the YPG :hitwall: ) or country like Syria or Iran which shield PKK leader.

Do they really seek Turkey downfall ? Surely no, but they will not care if their action provoke Turkey downfall.

The 13 years old boy wanted to a part of revolutinary and killed(devrimci hayal). The other boy who was killed by pkk Yasin boru, i never heard you talking about that 16 year old boy. Like i told you, you need sisi. People like you never met a real dictator like sisi, put a sniper on the roof and shoot targets:-) like we saw in egypt.

Cry and ask for a dictator like sisi and comparing erdogan with sisi:-). You wet dream with commit coup is history, you can bundle your power with hdp and fetullah gulen, or going to foreigner organisations. And bitching around about people who are dumb.

Good luck sisi boy.

Wow, what a mature response.
You justify the death of a 13 year old unarmed child and then you accuse me of being evil?
Where did you see me support or justify hdp or gulen bastards or pkk dogs? You talk like an illiterate yet you seem to be able to type, strange.

FYI, if it were up to me, I would want Osman Pamukoglu in power for a clean up.
Ask your caretaker to explain to you what kind of real patriot Osman Pamukoglu is.

Believing all conspiracy theoris is stupid, but not believing any is also stupid move. All countrys plot, conspire to gain this or that resources, this advantage, or only to prevent another country to gain it.......

I don't belive Israel complot theoris but I believe foreign country definitly help PKK, country like Germany/USA which pretend they don't arm the PKK (but only the YPG :hitwall: ) or country like Syria or Iran which shield PKK leader.

Do they really seek Turkey downfall ? Surely no, but they will not care if their action provoke Turkey downfall.

Yes, but pkk being able to oprate abroad is more of a fact than theory.
It's disgraceful, but it seems to be just part of every-day geopolitics and incompetent governance seems to make them stronger and stronger.

But in your own little world

Same for you you also live in a parallel universe you are fast in categorizeing people

the pseudo secular Turkish media belongs to the same shit media like bild.de

If you think that a serious media and serious reporters exist in the mainstream than you cannot be helped they all are parrots

Maybe it will please you to know that I am not a zionist afraid paranoid one..

That's why I want to have someone like Timur

Same for you you also live in a parallel universe you are fast in categorizeing people

the pseudo secular Turkish media belongs to the same shit media like bild.de

If you think that a serious media and serious reporters exist in the mainstream than you cannot be helped they all are parrots

Maybe it will please you to know that I am not a zionist afraid paranoid one..

That's why I want to have someone like Timur

Yes true, most are parrots or at least have no objectivity, from any media source.
But calling Hurriyet, Cumhuriyet, Sozcu agents of foreign powers and enemies because they don't dance to erdogan's tune is just insane.

And ''pseudo secular media''? I don't see how any opposition media outlet are islamists pretending to be secular.

I don't know sozcu so I cannot tell about it, Cumhuriyet seem like to me like oposition media without being "foreign agent", but Hurriyet....sometime it seem to me like a foreign media speaking about the "bad Turkey" like a germany or french one.

But the worst media in Turkey is samanoglu, Fehtulah's media. I recall during the election resultat, this media was the only one to show a different result (which AKP was 38% and HDP 15%) almost to the end.

Anyways not only in Turkey , but even in the west the media support a party or other.

Back
Top Bottom