What's new

The Fight against PKK Terrorism

Back then we had shit technology but politicians with some balls, now we have cooperatively MUCH better technology but our politicians lost their balls in that time :hitwall:
Well, i believe politicians never had balls..(although they were better than Erdoğan)....if they had balls, we would invade the Northern Iraq and put the PKK out of it's misery.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, i believe politicians never had balls..(although they were better than Erdoğan)....if they had balls, we would invade the Northern Iraq and put the PKK out of misery.

Well let's just hope that if after 2023 they still keep spitting at us the important decision makers will use the renewed Turkish militray to do just what you said

TSK'dan flaş açıklama! PKK saldırdı

"Bölücü Terör Örgütü mensubu teröristler tarafından, 25 Mart 2015 saat 13.25’te Dağlıca /Yüksekova / Hakkâri Bölgesindeki unsurlarımıza yönelik üç adet havan atışı yapılmıştır.

Dağlıca’da bulunan havan tespit radarıyla belirlenen söz konusu havan atışlarının yapıldığı hedefler, 155 mm Fırtına Obüsü ve 120 mm havanlar ile derhal ateş altına alınmıştır.

Ayrıca, Bölücü Terör Örgütü mensubu teröristler tarafından, 25 Mart 2015 saat 14.40’da Dağlıca Bölgesindeki unsurlarımıza Biksi makineli tüfekler ve Doçka uçaksavar makineli tüfekler ile ateş edilmek suretiyle silahlı saldırıda bulunulmuştur.

Yapılan terörist ateşlerine, bölgede bulunan unsurlarımız tarafından derhal ateşle karşılık verilmiştir.

Taciz ateşi zaman zaman devam etmektedir"
TSK'dan flaş açıklama! PKK saldırdı - Milliyet.com.tr

So our soldiers started to use Serhat Radar.
maxresdefault.jpg

How many times has PKK attacked that particular outpost? I've lost count now..

That's the primary fault of the bases in the region, instead of establishing them in the mountain tops, they have established them in the bottom of the valleys. So terrorists come from mountain tops and easily launch an attack then fall back....

That's the primary fault of the bases in the region, instead of establishing them in the mountain tops, they have established them in the bottom of the valleys. So terrorists come from mountain tops and easily launch an attack then fall back....

They're slowly starting to fix them, but imo it isn't enough yet.
I saw some pictures of the new kalekols, pretty impressive...

Tabi birde insan hayatina deger verilmiyor o ayri.

There could be 2 reasons....

1-) Execution of the smuggler donkeys. :D
O katırlara imha kararı - Sözcü Gazetesi

2-) TAF operation against the depots of the PKK.
TSK, PKK'ya operasyon başlattı! | GAZETE VATAN

Most possibly the second reason.

that's just perception warfare. for .... sake, of all the places, tsk chose to make ops in mardin LOL if you really want to make life miserable for terrorist scum, go make ops in hakkari or şırnak. amk enayi yerine koyuyorlar halkı. besides, if pkk wanted to inflict damage, they'd assassinate soldiers in cities like this:

PKK saldırdı: Üç asker şehit - Hürriyet GÜNDEM

Yaralı Astsubay şehit oldu - Sözcü Gazetesi

because nowadays, thanks to akp, majority of pkk is not in the mountains, but in the cities. state lost control of those regions several years ago. and now they can freely hang baby killer's posters and their paçavra in universities of ankara! (bkz. 20-23 mart hacettepe olayları). pkk'ya ülkeyi peşkeş çektiler amk. bu son haberler de akp'nin milliyetçi oylara göz kırpmasından başka bir şey değildir. hani "biz pkk ile anlaşmadık canım. bak onlar bize saldırıyor, biz de onlara vuruyoruz" ayakları.

Last edited by a moderator:
that's just perception warfare. for .... sake, of all the places, tsk chose to make ops in mardin LOL if you really want to make life miserable for terrorist scum, go make ops in hakkari or şırnak. amk enayi yerine koyuyorlar halkı. besides, if pkk wanted to inflict damage, they'd assassinate soldiers in cities like this:

PKK saldırdı: Üç asker şehit - Hürriyet GÜNDEM

Yaralı Astsubay şehit oldu - Sözcü Gazetesi

because nowadays, thanks to akp, majority of pkk is not in the mountains, but in the cities. state lost control of those regions several years ago. and now they can freely hang baby killer's posters and their paçavra in universities of ankara! (bkz. 20-23 mart hacettepe olayları). pkk'ya ülkeyi peşkeş çektiler amk. bu son haberler de akp'nin milliyetçi oylara göz kırpmasından başka bir şey değildir. hani "biz pkk ile anlaşmadık canım. bak onlar bize saldırıyor, biz de onlara vuruyoruz" ayakları.
I think, it' more like. Soldiers start an operation within their jurisdiction....And AFAIK it started with a terrorist turned himself in. They interrogated him and learn the where about of the depots. So, they went to destroy these depots (not to kill terrorists)....but PKK has to show itself strong to it's supporters. So, when these TSK operation hit the news. They immediately responded by opening fire...like you said. Their purpose is not to inflict damage... if they want they can easily do as they did in a few months ago....

You say something else, saying that it's more like a theater PKK and AKP using each other for their objectives nothing else... well, i always rejected the so called "Peace Plan" but i don't think of the situation like you.

Turkey says sends more troops, aerial support to fight Kurdish militants| Reuters

(Reuters) - Turkey sent extra troops, reconnaissance planes and armed helicopters into its eastern Agri province on Saturday after four soldiers were wounded in a clash with Kurdish insurgents, the military said.

The fighting was centered in Agri's Diyadin district near the Iranian border, the military said on its website.

The government said militants from the Kurdish Workers Party (PKK) were trying to destabilize the country before a parliamentary election in June.

"Terrorists with rifles opened fire on our forces, who immediately returned fire," the military said. "We have sent reconnaissance planes, armed helicopters and additional ground troops to the region and the clash is still ongoing."

No one from the PKK was immediately available for comment.

Ankara and the PKK agreed to a ceasefire two years ago, as part of negotiations to end a three-decade insurgency that has killed 40,000 people. But the fragile peace process has been strained ahead of the election.

Turkish President Tayyip Erdogan accused pro-Kurdish politicians of using insurgency as a campaign tactic.

"Twenty-five terrorists are engaged in clashes right now against our soldiers," he was quoted as saying by the state-run Anatolian news agency.

"A certain political party is trying to gain votes through the actions of this divisive terrorist organization," he said in an apparent reference to the pro-Kurdish HDP political party.

Erdogan has invested significant political capital in the peace process that started in 2012 and his authority, to some extent, is linked to its success.

A sweeping majority for the AK Party he founded would allow it to change the constitution and give Erdogan the broader presidential power he seeks.

Erdogan and the AK Party remain popular among many of Turkey's roughly 16 million Kurds, particularly those who distrust the PKK and appreciate Erdogan's efforts to seal a peace deal.

Deputy Prime Minister Yalcin Akdogan, a government negotiator in the peace talks, said the attacks were aimed at causing instability ahead of the election.

"Attempts against public order, election safety and the peace of the nation cannot be tolerated," he said on Twitter. "To put hopes on guns in an election is a sign of desperation and disrespect of the national will."

Last month Turkish forces exchanged fire with Kurdish rebels in the southeast, the Turkish military said, just days after jailed PKK leader Abdullah Ocalan said the group's insurgency had become "unsustainable".

(Additional reporting by Seyhmus Cakan in Diyarbakir; Writing by David Dolan; Editing by Alison Williams)

In the video the Şırnak city represantitive from HDP(pro-pkk ''party'') calls the Turkish military as 'stained'', ''dirty'', and then ''get out''. He continues yelling with the sentences ''You are terrorists because you have guns directed towards us'''.

Thanks to AKP and Erdoğan.

In the video the Şırnak city represantitive from HDP(pro-pkk ''party'') calls the Turkish military as 'stained'', ''dirty'', and then ''get out''. He continues yelling with the sentences ''You are terrorists because you have guns directed towards us'''.

firstly i woudnt enter in a politic argument, just about pkk issue. However after election i began the think Ak party policy was realy wrong about PKK. If you wanna solve PKK problem firsty kill 90% and then you can put rules then pkk has to accept what you say. But we killed 20% then sit at the table to solve issue, this is not possible.

Now we dont wanna broke peace process because all labors will go to waste, other side if we start operation agains pkk government fear that we can enter in a civil war because now party of PKK is so strong over the many Kurds.

Also we can see that our Syrian policy entered in bad conditions, if we take wrong actions we will be enter in worse conditons. I dont know what government will do about this issue. They have to know much than us and they have to do somethings to solve all those problems. i m just waiting what will be happen because government looks so passive novadays about election, domestic and foreign policy.

firstly i woudnt enter in a politic argument, just about pkk issue. However after election i began the think Ak party policy was realy wrong about PKK. If you wanna solve PKK problem firsty kill 90% and then you can put rules then pkk has to accept what you say. But we killed 20% then sit at the table to solve issue, this is not possible.

Now we dont wanna broke peace process because all labors will go to waste, other side if we start operation agains pkk government fear that we can enter in a civil war because now party of PKK is so strong over the many Kurds.

Also we can see that our Syrian policy entered in bad conditions, if we take wrong actions we will be enter in worse conditons. I dont know what government will do about this issue. They have to know much than us and they have to do somethings to solve all those problems. i m just waiting what will be happen because government looks so passive novadays about election, domestic and foreign policy.

Whose fault is that?

Why did they not listen to us when we say you are following a very dangerous and wrong policy which will only make them stronger without getting any peace at all. As if we are the criminals in the situation, and they are the patriots WHO put the country first.

Now due to Akp agenda to live more in power, We are getting closer to the inevitable; as happened in the past for many times , yet again you messed it up to the throat, and we will have to take care of it at the risk that you blame us for the situation and the result.

p.s: I did not point out you personally, when i said ''you'', so no offence please.

On social media they are turning it around and saying the Turkish soldiers attacked the HDP deputy although you can clearly see that he went up to the soldiers to insult them to get a response.

Back
Top Bottom