What's new

The Fight against PKK Terrorism

On social media they are turning it around and saying the Turkish soldiers attacked the HDP deputy although you can clearly see that he went up to the soldiers to insult them to get a response.

In this era of AKP, The general staff of Turkish army was charged with being terrorist in court, and one of the co leader of PKK terrorists was the witness in the court.

in this era of AKP, the rhetoric and actions are the same thing in the eyes of people.

WHO would regular people believe in after such news are aired? And do you think WHO is responsible for creating such a insane atmosphere?

Whose fault is that?

Why did they not listen to us when we say you are following a very dangerous and wrong policy which will only make them stronger without getting any peace at all. As if we are the criminals in the situation, and they are the patriots WHO put the country first.

Now due to Akp agenda to live more in power, We are getting closer to the inevitable; as happened in the past for many times , yet again you messed it up to the throat, and we will have to take care of it at the risk that you blame us for the situation and the result.

p.s: I did not point out you personally, when i said ''you'', so no offence please.

Yeah their policy was wrong but as we know they had tried everything to solve this problem, i wouldnt tell you everything you must be remember the past events.

Now, too late to return to the past, they have to solve this problem, but now it is harder than past.

Yeah their policy was wrong but as we know they had tried everything to solve this problem, i wouldnt tell you everything you must be remember the past events.

Now, too late to return to the past, they have to solve this problem, but now it is harder than past.

That is the problem.

They Show you a Picture depicting you cornered, and make your guard down without even moving a finger by forcing you think by fear(emotion), not by logic(brain)

let alone showing a picture, The worse was faced by us during independance war in 1920s.

Time to stop thinking by fear, and starting making policles by logic/brain.

That is the problem.

They Show you a Picture depicting you cornered, and make your guard down without even moving a finger by forcing you think by fear(emotion), not by logic(brain)

let alone showing a picture, The worse was faced by us during independance war in 1920s.

Time to stop thinking by fear, and starting making policles by logic/brain.

Of course logic is important than emotion especially on the state affairs, i allways keep my logic with emotion and focus on what will be result. So i was thinking same negotiate with pkk is the dangerous, government have to kill them all then put rules is better, but other side if we kill all pkk members Kurdish people will keep their bad feeling against us and they can be re rebellion again. So i thought government try to solve problem from peacefull way and we can just hope the best, but while government try to do that, USA played Kobane card and broke our plans. As we know we are center of the world and all our plans establish on the balance policies, so break a balance is easy and this balance policies will be allways our weak way.

Last edited:
@[TR]AHMET
Negotiating with whom ? Kandil ? The cards are open, they actually want separation. Apo has no evidence, he is symbolic. Kobane was a tactical fault same as Süleyman Sah tomb. We behaved like cowards. If we want to influence regional policy we have to act proactive.

@[TR]AHMET
Negotiating with whom ? Kandil ? The cards are open, they actually want separation. Apo has no evidence, he is symbolic. Kobane was a tactical fault same as Süleyman Sah tomb. We behaved like cowards. If we want to influence regional policy we have to act proactive.

i see and i agreed with you but sometimes we dont know everythings of backend of events. Maybe sometimes government did true but now they look like did mistakes, obviously some of their moves are fault.

Just i m waiting that what will be action of government for those issues. I hope we can score a goal end of match....

Bro. I can truely say both faults were made cause of US blackmail. The DEAS factor was not important. International Black Ops killed our Türkmen front guards by their snipers and threatened to attack our soldiers. Two typical false flag operations

“Irak’ta Kürdistan devleti kurulabilir”

Büyük Ortadogu yakin..:)

Last edited:
Just imagine if the Russians started a "peace process" with Chechens. Everybody would laugh at Russia and not be taken serious. What Chechens want is open and what Russians want is open. There is no middle-ground. AKP acted really naively. I know from my personal life that in the past some Kurds gave up on PKK. In recent times meaning since the solution process started they have started seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. Perhaps in one generation or two generations they would have assimilated. Now that is out of the question. My opinion is that AKP is not knowing what it is doing. They are living in lala land.

Bro. I can truely say both faults were made cause of US blackmail. The DEAS factor was not important. International Black Ops killed our Türkmen front guards by their snipers and threatened to attack our soldiers. Two typical false flag operations

“Irak’ta Kürdistan devleti kurulabilir”

Büyük Ortadogu yakin..:)

Maybe we can expect something like Cyprus peace operation for Syria, while we waiting for ripening conditions our enemies do not stop and play a lot of cards against us. Turkey has never entered in such as bad situation in last decades.

@atatwolf. Absolute right. The theory of PM " Deep Strategy " is nothing than BS. AKP has no field experience and deep knowledge.
During Ataturk's time some Kurdish tribes in Turkey rebelled and they said "you will recognize Kurdistan". Ataturk said "yes, I'm sending my generals to recognize you" and they crushed them. Thanks to Ataturk large % of Kurds integrated and contributed to the country. Now PKK says "you will recognize Kurdistan", and AKP sends flowers to them. In the past we had some PKK attacks here and there. If AKP continues with the policy we will have constant civil wars about which flag and which language will be used where and when.

Maybe we can expect something like Cyprus peace operation for Syria, while we waiting for ripening conditions our enemies do not stop and play a lot of cards against us. Turkey has never entered in such as bad situation in last decades.

Look.There is no real fight against DEAS and no help for Türkiye in refugees problem. I am absolute sure that DEAS is an US tool. Air attacks are only a show for global public opinion. We have to fight and calculate casualties. Otherwise we will lose so much nobody can imagine

Look.There is no real fight against DEAS and no help for Türkiye in refugees problem. I am absolute sure that DEAS is an US tool. Air attacks are only a show for global public opinion. We have to fight and calculate casualties. Otherwise we will lose so much nobody can imagine

Absolutally right, Also Guys Ak party not that inexperienced and fool but they try to do big jobs than their capacity. we souldn't be hopeless about our state, of course they must know what they to do with army.

Partiler gelir geçen baki olan devlettir.

Also disintegration of Turkey is not a solution. We can see that half of HDP's votes come NOT from the South-East of Turkey. Half of the Kurdish population lives in the west of Turkey. If the South-East brakes off, all of the non-PKK people will be ethnically cleansed there and come to us. And on top of that we still be stuck with half of the Kurdish population in our part of our land. And ni, they won't stop. I don't think HDP is smart enough to have such strategies. They are getting help from Israel and US for their campaign and strategy.

Back
Top Bottom