What's new

The fifth suspect of Christchurch shootings has defected to Israel

The Turkish public would prefer this but their government keeps playing double games with everyone pick a side you cant be a NATO member yet you want to have a foreign policy indepedent of Washington and Moscow will not save Erdogan *** when time comes

No idea why Turkey stays in Nato as it has no real threat from Russia.

No-one actually believes that the West will fight a nuclear war with Russia over Turkey. Turkey can conventionally stand up to Russia any day.

Lol. So now facebook also allows u to use ur own servers for streaming. Damn jews!

On a serious note, this sounds like fake news, not reliable.
Can be fake news, but he is not lone wolf

No-one actually believes that the West will fight a nuclear war with Russia over Turkey. Turkey can conventionally stand up to Russia any day.
Huge trade benefits.

FB censors posts from folks like us and @Reddington so PDF>>>FB

I know, I was being sarcastic about his comment that bigger entity was involved and that proxy servers were being used to host stream. It's just as funny as people trying to say that the shooter gained influence from RSS.

Then people ask why statements and the footage/source should not be censored.

Russia actually sees Turkey as threat because they feel Turkey wants to expand into the turf the former Soviet Republics in Central Asia plus Georgia/Azerbaijan and in 2015 did NATO defend Turkey when they shot down the Russian jet no they left them to their own devices

I know, I was being sarcastic about his comment that bigger entity was involved and that proxy servers were being used to host stream. It's just as funny as people trying to say that the shooter gained influence from RSS.

Then people ask why statements and the footage/source should not be censored.

Anders Brevik was his influence and Brevik has small following or cult and Brevik cited Israel and Hinduvata as his ideals

Anders Brevik was his influence and Brevik has small following or cult and Brevik cited Israel and Hinduvata as his ideals

He also cited said sub to pewdiepie. He also cited christina or some woman, right-wing black woman, as his influence. He also cited many other people for his influence.

His motivation behind attack is as clear as day, and mentioned in his statements. If you were to put a cultural Hindu, Muslim and Jew infront of him at the spot of what he would call "homeland", he would've shot all three.

MARK MY WORDS:

THE NEXT EVENT THAT IS TO COME WILL AN ATTACK ON A VERY BIG CHRISTIAN SYMBOL OR CITY - THE ATTACK WILL BE ATTRIBUTED AS A REVENGE FOR THE CHRISTCHURCH KILLINGS.

BEHIND THE ATTACK WILL BE ZIONISTS
Yeah!!
This is what the Zionists wanted. A civil war. This attack will serve as a catalyst.
All of these white supremacists who also are glorifying this terrorist are already calling for a civil war, if you read their comments on youtube, 4chan, 8chan, fox news etc. Basically this terrorist has become a symbol for white supremacists. Their version of Osama bin Laden.

To justify the existence of Israel you need Muslims and Christian at war with each other and then being allied with one you complete the dream of greater Israel. If world stays human no one will accept the Israeli occupation so for being accepted by West Israel needs to throw a wedge between Muslims and Christians. How to do that? Make a Christian kill Muslims and then make a Muslim kill Christian and there you go one of them will eventually help and side with Israel. How a Zionist brain works.

I don't think there were more than two attackers. In one masjid single man was able to kill 41 people alone and he made live video.

Yeah!!
This is what the Zionists wanted. A civil war. This attack will serve as a catalyst.
All of these white supremacists who also are glorifying this terrorist are already calling for a civil war, if you read their comments on youtube, 4chan, 8chan, fox news etc. Basically this terrorist has become a symbol for white supremacists. Their version of Osama bin Laden.

4chan, 8chan lol. Sir, I think you need a break from the internet

Back
Top Bottom