What's new

The FBI Knocked on My Door! - Austin TX Official Version Must Watch

☪☪☪☪;929449 said:
Spitfighter i would have actually respected your point of view if you did not go personal.You wanted to show that you have a pair and started insulting that women on personal level.I hope you stay unmarried your whole life and don't meet any girl because you don't deserve one.

Oh boy, you're not going to like this.:D

My girlfriend is Muslim. Go figure. :rofl::rofl:

If you think I'm BS'ing go through my posts, I've mentioned her a couple of times in the past week or so. You want me to remain single my whole life because of an online post? you're worse than the Taliban :P. I should probably curse your entire generation (I'm not going to, relax :lol:).

Calm down man. I just think she was being overly dramatic as hippies tend to be.

Last edited:
This woman is just being a brat. Simple as that. She is within her Constitutional right in refusing to answer any questions that she felt would incriminate her in any crime or potential crime, and it was the potentiality of crimes, such as destruction of property or physical harm to other citizens, that the FBI showed up at her door. All governments have vested interests in keeping the peace. It is the methods that distinguishes functional democracy from the dictatorships so common in the ME. This woman's bratty attitude is actually a tribute to the respect that functional democracies have for dissent. She is just too self absorbed to understand it. The US government could have made her life far more difficult WITHOUT ever meeting her, let alone have its agents stand outside and put up with her camera. Posting this taped encounter is a stupid act because now if anything ever happen to either agents in the course of their duties elsewhere, the US government will have just cause to make her life very difficult.

that's weak.....................sorry! no one has right to just show up at your door and ask you incrimination questions and even that based on BS info.

I feel sorry for people who cannot take a stand! OTOH, if they had some credible info or specific allegation, i would be all ears and would cooperate in the interest of common good. Obviously the lady in the video is more of a "man" than some of us.
The police should have the right to Question. Whether or not you answer thats entirely up to you. If everyone stops cooperating with the police then there would be a lot more crime on the streets.

If you have watched the video with opened eyes you could see the hospital she worked and she clearly said she is a nurse.. Due you have any problem with nurses or what??

And oh yeahhh i cant change my tone since you dont deserve to be talked in a logical manner.
Please stick to the topic. The topic cannot be the discussion about the members discussing the topic!

when did you migrate to the u.s.? its time for you to go back to india. i'm sick of seeing indians over here.
If you want we can ease your pain and ship you out. Your comments about your sickness have no validity here. Stick to topic and nothing else.

Back
Top Bottom