What's new

The FBI Knocked on My Door! - Austin TX Official Version Must Watch

Good Point Benny.India and Pakistan got independence from British due to large effort by both Muslims and Hindhus.If they had not protested British would have stayed much longer like they stayed in Hong Kong.

Now i get your problem . You are just concerned about the part time job of the lady..

I strongly doubt that you are in US since there are a lot of people involved in charity, social and peace organizations doing it as part time and obliviously the other job will be part time too and its evident from the video that she is taking good care of her kids. This is not India where we talk about din raath kaam karke bachom ko roti kapda dene wale " stories come.

Yeah if i am in a sound financial and social position to have lots of kids, i would love it provided no one turns out to be a stupid like you.

Lay off on the insults buddy.

The only thing that bother me are her smartass comments. There's no reason why she couldn't have responded to the cops normally.

Now i get your problem . You are just concerned about the part time job of the lady..

I strongly doubt that you are in US since there are a lot of people involved in charity, social and peace organizations doing it as part time and obliviously the other job will be part time too and its evident from the video that she is taking good care of her kids. This is not India where we talk about din raath kaam karke bachom ko roti kapda dene wale " stories come.

Yeah if i am in a sound financial and social position to have lots of kids, i would love it provided no one turns out to be a stupid like you.

No he is in NJ. That place has a certain reputation i wont get into.

Lay off on the insults buddy.

The only thing that bother me are her smartass comments. There's no reason why she couldn't have responded to the cops normally.

She is a smart A$% and she is an American. Let her respond the way she likes in her country. You just swallow the fact that you don't have the liberty to do the same in ur country and accept it without much spitting.

Thanks

:lazy::lazy::lazy:

She is a smart A$% and she is an American. Let her respond the way she likes in her country. You just swallow the fact that you don't have the liberty to do the samet in ur country and accept it without much spitting.

Thanks

Im an American citizen...

and i still wouldn't needlessly be an ahole to the cops.

I don't care how strongly you feel about the subject but you either respond to the point I raised in my post or don't respond at all. Save your attitude for your women, don't run your mouth off on me.

About her having enough to do in life, well she doesn't have a full time job which leaves her with plenty of time to go out and yell on the streets to no avail. So I'm not sure if she has a whole lot going on. She had enough time to talk smack to a bunch of cops, instead of answering their questions or remaining silent (1 min max). Then she concocted some idiotic fantasy about the cops showing up at her house because she was protesting (against Israel obviously). She wasted their time and hers (although I'm sure she has plenty) so yea, it doesn't seem like we're dealing with the sharpest knife in the drawer.

Don't get your panties in a bunch now. Respond like a coherent human being, not some hysterical old woman.

practice what u preach first! You just prove my point by bitching about someone you dont know. Get off the rag u mutt.

---------- Post added at 02:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:41 PM ----------

Ok so she isn't a housewife, she's a part time nurse. Big whoop.

Read my post in it entirety and get back to me. Also I don't like your tone.

u truly are an *** CLOWN.

when did you migrate to the u.s.? its time for you to go back to india. i'm sick of seeing indians over here.

You need to leave the forum. You were banned three times for a reason, you should know that you don't belong here.

---------- Post added at 09:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 PM ----------

practice what u preach first! You just prove my point by bitching about someone you dont know. Get off the rag u mutt.

---------- Post added at 02:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:41 PM ----------

u truly are an *** CLOWN.

So you don't see anything wrong with the way she conducted herself?

So you don't see anything wrong with the way she conducted herself?

It is for her to decide how she conducts herself based on how & what she was being asked. She broke no law. You may not know that but you can even "flip the bird" at cops & that is not a crime.

You simply do not have the right to criticize her because, God forbid, she protested against your pals.

Do read my previous posts where I quoted something from a blog regarding questioning about guns. Strange you did not have anything to say about that. oh, I forgot ............ u would probably be shitting purple twinkies confronting the goras.

Last edited:
Well my country got independence by yelling in the street by a barrister( not full time)

Exactly, but best leave him alone he is a bored housewife from Camden.
He keeps up this attitude and he wont be here very long.

That being said, it is sad to see a lot of anti Islam bias on part of Indians generally.
Sometimes it is hidden and at times, openly manifested. I am basing it after going thru a lot of threads.

She is a smart A$% and she is an American. Let her respond the way she likes in her country. You just swallow the fact that you don't have the liberty to do the same in ur country and accept it without much spitting.

Thanks

Benny,my friend, lay off yaar. Spitfighter is right. The very law that these LEOs uphold also directs them to protect YOUR rights and that is exactly what they are doing. And anyone notice that they did NOT ask the lady to enter her house or to shutdown her camera? On the contrary they clearly showed their IDs into the camera.

There are numerous videos which show that you have the right to deny a breath analyzer test when stopped by the cops. Thats BS. Such videos also show that you can be rude to the cops and they will not do anything. Yeah, they will not punish you for being rude because they are there to uphold the law and protect you and YOUR rights. So it is morally obligatory on your part to extend the courtesy of being polite to LEOs and let them do their jobs.

FBI and US marshals can and will work together, such enforcements do fall under their jurisdiction or responsibilities.

The lady who made that video was indeed stupid and annoying - the moronic hippie brigade/activists.

It is for her to decide how she conducts herself based on how & what she was being asked. She broke no law. You may not know that but you can even "flip the bird" at cops & that is not a crime.

You simply do not have the right to criticize her because, God forbid, she protested against your pals.

Do read my previous pots where I quoted something from a blog regarding questioning about guns. Strange you did not have anything to say about that. oh, I forgot ............ u would probably be shitting purple twinkies confronting the goras.

Not really, i just never saw the post.

Lets see it.

Moreover my only concern was her attitude. I could've said the same crap without being so dramatic. Those guys were just doing their job.

Back
Top Bottom