What's new

The FBI Knocked on My Door! - Austin TX Official Version Must Watch

I don't care how strongly you feel about the subject but you either respond to the point I raised in my post or don't respond at all. Save your attitude for your women, don't run your mouth off on me.

About her having enough to do in life, well she doesn't have a full time job which leaves her with plenty of time to go out and yell on the streets to no avail. So I'm not sure if she has a whole lot going on. She had enough time to talk smack to a bunch of cops, instead of answering their questions or remaining silent (1 min max). Then she concocted some idiotic fantasy about the cops showing up at her house because she was protesting (against Israel obviously). She wasted their time and hers (although I'm sure she has plenty) so yea, it doesn't seem like we're dealing with the sharpest knife in the drawer.

Don't get your panties in a bunch now. Respond like a coherent human being, not some hysterical old woman.

Since you live in US as shown in ur location you must be knowing the social benefits for a woman who has 5 kids.

Also its just common sense that a single mother of 5 cant go for a full time job as she has too much things to take care of. Assuming she has too much spare time is plain stupidity. She being a social worker or a peace activist doesn't make her idiotic.

Ok so she isn't a housewife, she's a part time nurse. Big whoop.

Read my post in it entirety and get back to me. Also I don't like your tone.

If you have watched the video with opened eyes you could see the hospital she worked and she clearly said she is a nurse.. Due you have any problem with nurses or what??

And oh yeahhh i cant change my tone since you dont deserve to be talked in a logical manner.

I don't care how strongly you feel about the subject but you either respond to the point I raised in my post or don't respond at all. Save your attitude for your women, don't run your mouth off on me.

About her having enough to do in life, well she doesn't have a full time job which leaves her with plenty of time to go out and yell on the streets to no avail. So I'm not sure if she has a whole lot going on. She had enough time to talk smack to a bunch of cops, instead of answering their questions or remaining silent (1 min max). Then she concocted some idiotic fantasy about the cops showing up at her house because she was protesting (against Israel obviously). She wasted their time and hers (although I'm sure she has plenty) so yea, it doesn't seem like we're dealing with the sharpest knife in the drawer.

Don't get your panties in a bunch now. Respond like a coherent human being, not some hysterical old woman.

Because raising 5 kids and working as a nurse helping people at a hospital then protesting against the actions of Israel means you have too much empty time on your hands. So no the FBI wasted her time because they actually took the time to answer a call against her from someone and send people down their to question her.

Since you live in US as shown in ur location you must be knowing the social benefits for a woman who has 5 kids.

Also its just common sense that a single mother of 5 cant go for a full time job as she has too much things to take care of. Assuming she has too much spare time is plain stupidity. She being a social worker or a peace activist doesn't make her idiotic.

Its common sense is it?

She has FIVE kids, but she doesn't have enough time to work full time? Yet she has enough time to go yell on the streets?

What's your point? that its ok to life off of social (my tax dollars, not yours) have five kids and only work part time?

Moreover she wasted the cops time too.

Since you're such a smart guy, tell me how any of what she's doing makes sense.

Its common sense is it?

She has FIVE kids, but she doesn't have enough time to work full time? Yet she has enough time to go yell on the streets?

What's your point? that its ok to life off of social (my tax dollars, not yours) have five kids and only work part time?

Sorry dude there are people in all parts of the world who cares about other people.

You just collect your dollars and be happy and proud about it.

Sorry dude there are people in all parts of the world who cares about other people.

You just collect your dollars and be happy and proud about it.

Oh where's all your logic now buddy?

Why don't you have 20 kids and work part time?

What makes you think she's gaining anything meaningful by yelling on the streets?

Its common sense is it?

They are not cops first of all. It is an agent of the FBI. Questioning a nurse with 5 kids. That is the part that makes no sense. Give up NJ you have lost :rofl:

This just shows protesting against Israel results in possible FBI at your door asking you to answer questions that could result in you ending up in Jail. I wonder where her 5 kids would go ?

listen here dirty jersey, you need to conduct yourself in a respectful way when you respond to a Pakistani.

Oh where's all your logic now buddy?

Why don't you have 20 kids and work part time?

Now i get your problem . You are just concerned about the part time job of the lady..

I strongly doubt that you are in US since there are a lot of people involved in charity, social and peace organizations doing it as part time and obliviously the other job will be part time too and its evident from the video that she is taking good care of her kids. This is not India where we talk about din raath kaam karke bachom ko roti kapda dene wale " stories come.

Yeah if i am in a sound financial and social position to have lots of kids, i would love it provided no one turns out to be a stupid like you.

They are not cops first of all. It is an agent of the FBI. Questioning a nurse with 5 kids. That is the part that makes no sense. Give up NJ you have lost :rofl:

This just shows protesting against Israel results in possible FBI at your door asking you to answer questions that could result in you ending up in Jail. I wonder where her 5 kids would go ?

FBI, cops what difference does it make?

They were simply asking her if she knew of anyone trying to do anything violent? what's wrong with that?

This isn't about Israel. Its about saving lives she could've just answered the question without being such a drama queen.

What makes you think she's gaining anything meaningful by yelling on the streets?

Well my country got independence by yelling in the street by a barrister( not full time)

FBI, cops what difference does it make?

They were simply asking her if she knew of anyone trying to do anything violent? what's wrong with that?

This isn't about Israel. Its about saving lives she could've just answered the question without being such a drama queen.

Well first it makes a pretty big difference. Cop at your door could possibly be your grass is too tall and you refused to cut it etc. When the FBI is at your door i don't think they are there to ask you to cut your grass or give you a ticket for something.

I don't see anything wrong with the question. I do see something wrong with why the FBI comes to the door of an American nurse of 5 kids asking her if she might know of violence when she is protesting for peace in a place she could not give a crap about. That is what i see wrong here.

Back
Top Bottom