What's new

The FBI Knocked on My Door! - Austin TX Official Version Must Watch

I guess you dont know much about the civil rights in the US.
I never commented she did something illegal or beyond what her civil liberties granted her. But just because you have the right to be annoying doesn't mean you HAVE to be annoying. Just common sense.

Seeing the video i must say its amazing to see how much calm the officers are. Comparing that to the situation in India , the policeman usually kicks the door, starts introduction speech with curses and abusive language and lets just forget about a video camera.. even an mp3 player will be thrown off if we are using.

I never commented she did something illegal or beyond what her civil liberties granted her. But just because you have the right to be annoying doesn't mean you HAVE to be annoying. Just common sense.

that's weak.....................sorry! no one has right to just show up at your door and ask you incrimination questions and even that based on BS info.

I feel sorry for people who cannot take a stand! OTOH, if they had some credible info or specific allegation, i would be all ears and would cooperate in the interest of common good. Obviously the lady in the video is more of a "man" than some of us.

Seeing the video i must say its amazing to see how much calm the officers are. Comparing that to the situation in India , the policeman usually kicks the door, starts introduction speech with curses and abusive language and lets just forget about a video camera.. even an mp3 player will be thrown off if we are using.

Not very different from Pakistan.

These officers quite frankly are dumb.They should run their behind the scenes investigation instead of asking questions to suspected person.My guess they probably ran few checks on this lady and could not find anything so they decided to go to her house and ask her nicely.

Not very different from Pakistan.

Its a custom followed since colonial days. Will be there for some time for sure. Police force in Ind/Pak region was created to oppose and punish the freedom fighters and they are still following the older proceedings without any amount of professionalism in it.

Even in medias Police is shown as brutal and seen as negative and people only respect the military not the local policeman.

Yeah Pakistani and Indian Police is totally uncivilized.Personally I would always cooperate with LEA's and make their job easier.

Last edited:
☪☪☪☪;929210 said:
Yeah Pakistani and Indian Police is totally uncivilized.

I think its something that can be related to politics too. Here in India policeman are favored by various political parties and these politicians put their men for their convenience and they transfer the officers they dont like to remote places, which demoralizes them.

They are used to punish the opposition party members, now and then for the political mileage and these policemen end up as slaves to them till they are in power.

that's weak.....................sorry! no one has right to just show up at your door and ask you incrimination questions and even that based on BS info.

I feel sorry for people who cannot take a stand! OTOH, if they had some credible info or specific allegation, i would be all ears and would cooperate in the interest of common good. Obviously the lady in the video is more of a "man" than some of us.

non sense
he was answering clearly to you.
having balls in this situation? hey wake up it is USA they don't arrest people like this.

i am going to tell a little story of a friend working in Dubaï, Iranian-american . He was contacted by FBI for checking his account to see if anything strange occured .. in the first days after the 9/11
they asked him some questions, he answered and that finished like this.
if he was playing with him i don't think we can say about him "he having balls" . we are not kids ;)

She was just being needlessly difficult. Probably some housewife with nothing to do in life. The cops are just trying to keep people safe, if she didn't have any information or didn't want to talk to them she should've just said so so that they could've moved on with their job. Instead she chose to waste their time by whipping out her video camera and trying to act like a smartass.

Here is what we were discussing ( on calguns.net)when pulled over in California and asked if we had any guns in the vehicle. I know the analogy is not the same but you will get the idea even though police generally ask that question for their and the owner's safety.

"Officer-"Sir, do you have any weapons in the car?"
You-"No Sir."

That would be the quickest and easiest answer to give. It is not illegal to lie to a police officer! If he cannot see any weapons in the car (or things that would lead him to believe there are) and you don't tell him there are weapons in there, he has no right to know about them.

Now, it would probably be a nice gesture to let the officer know if you had weapons in the car, but it's not your job to be nice. No possible good can come of you allowing the law to look at/check your guns out.
Sure, the cop may be a nice guy/gal, and most of them are. But do you know 100% that every gun is being carried completely legally? What if you accidentally left one round in that magazine/cylinder? What if you forgot to lock the box holding your pistol? What if there's a small school a block away you've never seen before and one of your long guns isn't locked up?
There's a million things that can go wrong, and no possible good can come of any of them. (Okay, so you may be able to chat with the officer about guns for a minute, who cares? You're going to the range where there's a bunch of gun guys to chat with!)

You may be one of the camp that says, "I've got nothing to hide, why not let them take a look?" And to that, I refer you back up to the list of questions two paragraphs up. Just because you're a perfectly law abiding citizen doesn't mean you never make mistakes. And one of those mistakes (or something perceived as a mistake by a misinformed officer) could land you in prison.

This all said, the question about weapons is not usually one that an officer asks on a routine traffic stop, so the probability of having it asked is slim, but if it ever comes, it's good to know your rights, and what can come if you choose to waive them.

Remember, that officer can make all the mistakes in the book and be forgiven, you only have to make one to ruin the rest of your life.

You respond "I do not have any illegal weapons in the car".

Here is another one:

If he asks you again if you have weapons in your car, you repeat "I do not have any illegal weapons in the car sir". If he ask to search you car, you say "Sorry, I respectfully decline your request to search my vechicle".

If the officer searches you car and thinks he found something illegal, don't try to reason with him. Shut your mouth and ask him if you are under arrest. If you are, you reserve the right to remain silent. You only have to tell him identification questions like your name and birthdate.

Last edited:
She was just being needlessly difficult. Probably some housewife with nothing to do in life.

Hey loser, she has 5 kids & a nice house. I am sure she has plenty to do in life.
Perhaps this is how you talk about your women. Leave your bad habits for your kind & leave your bias elsewhere.

Last edited:
She was just being needlessly difficult. Probably some housewife with nothing to do in life. The cops are just trying to keep people safe, if she didn't have any information or didn't want to talk to them she should've just said so so that they could've moved on with their job. Instead she chose to waste their time by whipping out her video camera and trying to act like a smartass.

I bet you haven't watched the video fully or dont understand English. Its been said in the beginning of the video that she is working as a peace activist and a part time nurse in a hospital (which is shown in the video).

Argue when u have a clearcut idea of what you are talking about, otherwise keep quiet.

Hey loser, she has 5 kids & a nice house. I am sure she has plenty to do in life.
Perhaps this is how you talk about your women. Leave your bad habits for your kind.

I don't care how strongly you feel about the subject but you either respond to the point I raised in my post or don't respond at all. Save your attitude for your women, don't run your mouth off on me.

About her having enough to do in life, well she doesn't have a full time job which leaves her with plenty of time to go out and yell on the streets to no avail. So I'm not sure if she has a whole lot going on. She had enough time to talk smack to a bunch of cops, instead of answering their questions or remaining silent (1 min max). Then she concocted some idiotic fantasy about the cops showing up at her house because she was protesting (against Israel obviously). She wasted their time and hers (although I'm sure she has plenty) so yea, it doesn't seem like we're dealing with the sharpest knife in the drawer.

Don't get your panties in a bunch now. Respond like a coherent human being, not some hysterical old woman.

I bet you haven't watched the video fully or dont understand English. Its been said in the beginning of the video that she is working as a peace activist and a part time nurse in a hospital (which is shown in the video).

Argue when u have a clearcut idea of what you are talking about, otherwise keep quiet.

Ok so she isn't a housewife, she's a part time nurse. Big whoop.

Read my post in it entirety and get back to me. Also I don't like your tone.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom