What's new

The FBI Knocked on My Door! - Austin TX Official Version Must Watch

Benny,my friend, lay off yaar. Spitfighter is right. The very law that these LEOs uphold also directs them to protect YOUR rights and that is exactly what they are doing. And anyone notice that they did NOT ask the lady to enter her house or to shutdown her camera? On the contrary they clearly showed their IDs into the camera.

There are numerous videos which show that you have the right to deny a breath analyzer test when stopped by the cops. Thats BS. Such videos also show that you can be rude to the cops and they will not do anything. Yeah, they will not punish you for being rude because they are there to uphold the law and protect you and YOUR rights. So it is morally obligatory on your part to extend the courtesy of being polite to LEOs and let them do their jobs.

FBI and US marshals can and will work together, such enforcements do fall under their jurisdiction or responsibilities.

The lady who made that video was indeed stupid and annoying - the moronic hippie brigade/activists.

Indeed.

Finally someone who sees the light. Thanks gubbi.

It is for her to decide how she conducts herself based on how & what she was being asked. She broke no law. You may not know that but you can even "flip the bird" at cops & that is not a crime.

You simply do not have the right to criticize her because, God forbid, she protested against your pals.

I couldn't care less about who she was protesting against, that's her business. Why are you defending her moronic attitude though? because she protested against the 'evil jews'??

Here is what we were discussing ( on calguns.net)when pulled over in California and asked if we had any guns in the vehicle. I know the analogy is not the same but you will get the idea even though police generally ask that question for their and the owner's safety.

"Officer-"Sir, do you have any weapons in the car?"
You-"No Sir."

That would be the quickest and easiest answer to give. It is not illegal to lie to a police officer! If he cannot see any weapons in the car (or things that would lead him to believe there are) and you don't tell him there are weapons in there, he has no right to know about them.

Now, it would probably be a nice gesture to let the officer know if you had weapons in the car, but it's not your job to be nice. No possible good can come of you allowing the law to look at/check your guns out.
Sure, the cop may be a nice guy/gal, and most of them are. But do you know 100% that every gun is being carried completely legally? What if you accidentally left one round in that magazine/cylinder? What if you forgot to lock the box holding your pistol? What if there's a small school a block away you've never seen before and one of your long guns isn't locked up?
There's a million things that can go wrong, and no possible good can come of any of them. (Okay, so you may be able to chat with the officer about guns for a minute, who cares? You're going to the range where there's a bunch of gun guys to chat with!)

You may be one of the camp that says, "I've got nothing to hide, why not let them take a look?" And to that, I refer you back up to the list of questions two paragraphs up. Just because you're a perfectly law abiding citizen doesn't mean you never make mistakes. And one of those mistakes (or something perceived as a mistake by a misinformed officer) could land you in prison.

This all said, the question about weapons is not usually one that an officer asks on a routine traffic stop, so the probability of having it asked is slim, but if it ever comes, it's good to know your rights, and what can come if you choose to waive them.

Remember, that officer can make all the mistakes in the book and be forgiven, you only have to make one to ruin the rest of your life.

You respond "I do not have any illegal weapons in the car".

Here is another one:

If he asks you again if you have weapons in your car, you repeat "I do not have any illegal weapons in the car sir". If he ask to search you car, you say "Sorry, I respectfully decline your request to search my vechicle".

If the officer searches you car and thinks he found something illegal, don't try to reason with him. Shut your mouth and ask him if you are under arrest. If you are, you reserve the right to remain silent. You only have to tell him identification questions like your name and birthdate.

Thats Bollocks! Where did you get this load of crap?

If a LEO has reasons to believe that you are lying, he might as well ask you to step outside the car and search your vehicle. He/she has the authority to do that.

How do I know, I have asked a few state troopers who were regulars at a gas station I used to work at. You can get in trouble for lying! It's a crime - obstruction of justice/lying to a federal officer etc!

Indeed.

Finally someone who sees the light. Thanks gubbi.

You are welcome. People watch all these absurd leftist hippie vids and form a convoluted view of US and US's LEOs. I too once believed such vids. Nothing can be farther from truth.

Here is what we were discussing ( on calguns.net)when pulled over in California and asked if we had any guns in the vehicle. I know the analogy is not the same but you will get the idea even though police generally ask that question for their and the owner's safety.

"Officer-"Sir, do you have any weapons in the car?"
You-"No Sir."

That would be the quickest and easiest answer to give. It is not illegal to lie to a police officer!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

This is the post you were talking about?

You are welcome. People watch all these absurd leftist hippie vids and form a convoluted view of US and US's LEOs. I too once believed such vids. Nothing can be farther from truth.

Yeah because in this case it suits their opinion. She was protesting against Israel, and since its the 'evil jews' they'll spare nothing in her defense even if she was being an absolute dick for no apparent reason.

This forum wouldn't be the same without sane minds such as yours.

Good day to your sir.

:cheers:

Thats Bollocks! Where did you get this load of crap?

If a LEO has reasons to believe that you are lying, he might as well ask you to step outside the car and search your vehicle. He/she has the authority to do that.

How do I know, I have asked a few state troopers who were regulars at a gas station I used to work at. You can get in trouble for lying! It's a crime - obstruction of justice/lying to a federal officer etc!

Where am I getting this from? Welll, it is from the blog I mentioned ( I am also a member) that has a about 50K member in CA. That is where I am getting from. Jut because u r a pussy , does not mean everyone else is also neutered!
Time for reality check. Heck, they even have audio & video recordings. Heck, one of the guys actually locked his car standing at the curb as a cop wanted to search his car even though he had refused to have it searched without a warrant.

Last edited:
Where am I getting this from? Welll, it is from the blog I mentioned ( I am also a member) that has a about 50K member in CA. That is where I am getting from. Jut because u r a pussy , does not mean everyone else is also nutered!
Time for reality check. Heck, they even have audio & video recordings. Heck, one of the guys actually locked his car standing at the curd as a cop wanted to search his car even though he had refused to have it searched without a warrant.

Your language reflects your culture and upbringing! Sad.

On to sources. You quote a hippie blog, I quote actual LEOs. People can see where credibility lies.

Your language reflects your culture and upbringing! Sad.

On to sources. You quote a hippie blog, I quote actual LEOs. People can see where credibility lies.

Still better than your but to educated you a bit, hippies dont do guns and such so you are talking about right wing, 2A advocates & activists & NRA members, as right wing as it can get.A sad fact: LOE's dont always know the law properly. Perhaps you should visit the blog & join us ! I ll even PM you!
You do stand corrected.

PS your "Hippie" reference to that great blog highlights your extreme ignorance, We will never come to your gas station, ever!

Last edited:
Yeah because in this case it suits their opinion. She was protesting against Israel, and since its the 'evil jews' they'll spare nothing in her defense even if she was being an absolute dick for no apparent reason.

This forum wouldn't be the same without sane minds such as yours.

Good day to your sir.

:cheers:

I believe I would ve support he regardless of her cause that you hate so much & with out regard to her religion. We did not make it into evil jews topic but you did by stating that.

PS your "Hippie" reference to that great blog highlights your extreme ignorance, We will never come to your gas station, ever!

Enough said, I rest my case.

ps: The gas station is NOT mine :)

Enough said, I rest my case.

ps: The gas station is NOT mine :)

Irrelevant, ur-mere presence on the said premises makes it non kosher.
& no u dont rest your case. you have no knowledge talking about hippies & what have ya and being so far away from the truth.
Mr Heston would ve personalty kicked your butt had he been with us!

anti Hippie & anti 2A , now talk about confusing!

Spitfighter i would have actually respected your point of view if you did not go personal.You wanted to show that you have a pair and started insulting that women on personal level.I hope you stay unmarried your whole life and don't meet any girl because you don't deserve one.

☪☪☪☪;929449 said:
Spitfighter i would have actually respected your point of view if you did not go personal.You wanted to show that you have a pair and started insulting that women on personal level.I hope you stay unmarried your whole life and don't meet any girl because you don't deserve one.

LOL......................... I know. Not only that , they come back with the worst "come backs". They dont even remember what they wrote themselves and complain about lack of respect.

Do you folks not find it strange that every & any thread or post having to do with Islam, Muslims and our issues get trolled?

I could care less as that is the best they can do but still makes me wonder. Heck, If I joined an india related forum, I would keep my self in check , regardless of what got posted. When you visit a place that is not your own, you still have to respect it or you simply leave!

Just my chuwani!

Back
Top Bottom