What's new

The FBI Knocked on My Door! - Austin TX Official Version Must Watch

Hahaha i bet those two felt stupid walking back to their SUV. :cheers:

Seriously if a Pakistani answered a question with questions filled with innuendo, they'd never be this patient.

I strongly oppose non-cooperation with the law, you may film it for posterity as she did, that was fine, but answer the questions like a normal human being.

Even exercising the right to remain silent, can be done without such a drama.

She could've said it from the word go that she doesn't believe that when Americans protest the FBI has a right to question them.

i agree totally Asim
She was walking on my nerves with her behavior
i can see, being surprised, that FBI keeps calm
In another countries she would be arrested and could disappear in a jail...

i agree totally Asim
She was walking on my nerves with her behavior
i can see, being surprised, that FBI keeps calm
In another countries she would be arrested and could disappear in a jail...

Which countries are those might i ask ?

Looks a little closer to being staged than actual.

The Man's badge is FBI while the woman's is US Marshal. Its very unlikely that 2 Agents from different departments work together making house calls.I don't believe it would be part of the US Justice department protocol.

Then again perhaps some Americans can shed better light on how the JTTF works operationally.

Nice comments thus far.
She was not obligated to answer any thing.
For the weak losers criticizing the "sister",
people in the US are recording the entire
conversation when pulled over by police, notably in California.

Several threads can be found on a real blog that am a member of namely
calguns.net.

The Man's badge is FBI while the woman's is US Marshal. Its very unlikely that 2 Agents from different departments work together making house calls.I don't believe it would be part of the US Justice department protocol.

Then again perhaps some Americans can shed better light on how the JTTF works operationally.

Perhaps you should not comment at all. Just shows your bias.

Seriously if a Pakistani answered a question with questions filled with innuendo, they'd never be this patient.

I strongly oppose non-cooperation with the law, you may film it for posterity as she did, that was fine, but answer the questions like a normal human being.

Even exercising the right to remain silent, can be done without such a drama.

She could've said it from the word go that she doesn't believe that when Americans protest the FBI has a right to question them.

I guess you dont know much about the civil rights in the US.

she is annoying. FBI should have arrested her.

For what? Being annoying ? People should understand the FBI isn't your friend. They are not there to help you. They investigate acts and punish people. If she said no and it turned out someone protesting with her did they can use that against her which would mean she lied to a federal agent. If she said yes then your also screwed. You let them in your house and they see something suspicious they can use that against you or get a warrant. She might have been annoying them but she ended up shutting them down completely and off they went.

so many annoying indians on this fourm.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom