What's new

The fate of Indian consulates in the Post-American Afghanistan

They're there to provide intelligence and counter intelligence. Its not a secret.

They are also there to provide for rebuilding afghan. Money is channeled from india to these consulates, so that any development money that is sent is accounted for. They dont end up in some politicians pocket.

They are also there to provide for rebuilding afghan. Money is channeled from india to these consulates, so that any development money that is sent is accounted for. They dont end up in some politicians pocket.

And therefore you need one Embassy and six consulates almost all of them near Pak-Afghan border?

What about efficiency :eek:

Pakistan also has a number of consulates in Afghanistan. I think almost the same number as India.

Just because during Taliban period, India was cut off from Afghanistan, some Pakistanis assume it should be cut off forever!

Not gonna happen.

Where, specifically, are these consulates from both nations within Afghanistan?

Last I heard the Indian Government had consulate offices in Herat, Mazur-I-Sharif, Jalalabad, and Kandahar. Then there was the embassy in Kabul.

I guess that's gone now, though.

How about Pakistan? Where are their consulate offices in Afghanistan?

See its very simple, if Afghanistan is ready then India or any other country can open as many consulates as they wish. Now all offices are not consulates, few are cultural centers and few are for logistic supports.

Now come to the point where Pakistan thinks Indian is intruding in Pakistan's internal matters, they should go to UN and share the proof with India. But Pakistan in not doing both. Do you think, in case ISI will get proof against India then they will sit back. Giving statements in media does not prove any thing.

As for as Afghanistan problem is concerned, Indian is very much interested and basically its India’s responsibility as Largest player in south Asia to Help Afghanistan as much as possible.

Afghan problem is also linked with India, strategically and economically and India will do what ever possible to protect it’s own interest.

Now come to problem in Pakistan’s Afghan border area and Baluchistan then see the Latest editions of capital talk program at Watch pakistan news, urdu Pakistani news, Indian TV channels & bollywood. Geo News Live. , you will find Pakistan army is killing its own people (young, children and women). Please this is not I am saying, check this is people of Pakistan saying, see the program.

Unfortunately Pakistan’s leaders have played in game where UncleSam was umpire.

I don't argue that either.

But first we stop India, then talk about a vicious cycle of violence.

India has killed hundreds of Pakistanis since the turn of the millennium. It has murdered foreigners, kidnapped aid workers, journalists. You don't negotiate with terrorists.

Don't agree wi u, but all the same..no one has killed " hundreds of Pakistanis" as u say. You keep serpents in ur house & u always run the risk of being stung ur self someday.

all the same.. good luck.

Its the chickens coming home to roost.

Boye beej babool ka, Aam kahan se hoye!

Translation: Reap as you sow.

Its unfortunately the payback time for Pakistan for all the gung ho support for terror for decades.

Last edited:
A hot question in Pakistan.
If India has high volume of trade ? NO
Religion ? NO
Culture ? NO
Tourism? NO
Then what the role of these consulate.??

Haider

Wake up boy ? what u have been taught in your schools are just not enough to survive and compete with India. :disagree: U need to realize the reality.

Keep peace
:wave:

Back
Top Bottom