What's new

The fate of Indian consulates in the Post-American Afghanistan

Intelligence offices / operational command offices
Other hot question is presence of thousands of Indian troops!
What rule allow this and does this not neccessarily make Afghanistan as an extension of india?
I think plan is to bring war to Pakistan land intially covert and eventually overt.

How does US and NATO treat presence of indian intelligence along side Pakistan borders?

India lost its neutrality when accept the demand from West for the deploying the soldiers in Afghanistan. May be its trade US will sign 123 pact and India will provide soldiers in Afghanistan. Because European are extremely anti for this deployment. They don't see any valid role in Afghan war.Not only this in all hot region either US or UK is serving the duties and European were provide only calm and stable parts of Afghanistan.

A hot question in Pakistan.
If India has high volume of trade ? NO
Religion ? NO
Culture ? NO
Tourism? NO
Then what the role of these consulate.??

Their role is to spread terrorism in Pakistan. We have already provided the proofs but I think we should take a serious step to stop their activities.

India lost its neutrality when accept the demand from West for the deploying the soldiers in Afghanistan. May be its trade US will sign 123 pact and India will provide soldiers in Afghanistan. Because European are extremely anti for this deployment. They don't see any valid role in Afghan war.Not only this in all hot region either US or UK is serving the duties and European were provide only calm and stable parts of Afghanistan.

What soldiers has India deployed in Afghanistan ?

What did India do when we assisted the Taliban to take over Afghanistan?
Even if India does something it'll be drawn into a fair, face to face fight. If India wanted that it could've done it ages ago. But instead its chosen to instigate an insurgency, aid militias, terrorists, suicide bombers.

We'll deal with one bunch of a-holes fighting Pakistan at a time.

Of course we will make it look like Afghanis are doing it :D. How much does an Afghani militia cost these days?

Who is "we" ?

As of now " we" is barely afloat..no money .. avoiding default by borrowing. The ' all weather' friend too is having reservations in bailing out an " all weather problem child' unless it mends its ways.

what you suggest is merely window shopping.

I wonder if India is repaying the instigators of the militancy in Punjab ( in '80s), trouble in J&K & so countless other places in the same coin ?

the only indian soldiers in afghanistan are for preventing attack on our consulates and our civillians working to rebuild afghanistan. even then, one of our consulates got blown up. maybe thats why more troops are coming in, if any.

A hot question in Pakistan.
If India has high volume of trade ? NO
Religion ? NO
Culture ? NO
Tourism? NO
Then what the role of these consulate.??

They're there to provide intelligence and counter intelligence. Its not a secret.

Yeah, this is 2008 my friend, I'm not sure what makes you think India will sit back and watch it's consulates being blown up. And the US isn't going anywhere for a little bit, by the time they leave, we won't need them anymore.

I don't know how much afghan militias cost, but who's going to loan you the money to buy 'em? :D

Do you guys hate Afghanistan or love it? I don't get it, on one thread you say the b*stards are living off of your tax payer money, not to mention how the Taliban you sponsored kinda ruined it for them and on the second hand you expect them to fight India to the death, why would they man, we're busy rebuilding their country.
You are busy destroying our country...

We need to prevent that.

guiys, you take the word of 3 militants that india is funding taliban? have any of you considered the possibility that this is a stunt to blame the indian consulates in afghanistan which pakistan has always felt uncomfortable with?
Actually its not a question of those three militants. We are dead convinced that India is has aided in the massive murder spree in Pakistan. There is no question India in Afghanistan is a major problem for us. We will DIE if India is not removed from Afghanistan.

We don't want to DIE!

Who is "we" ?

As of now " we" is barely afloat..no money .. avoiding default by borrowing. The ' all weather' friend too is having reservations in bailing out an " all weather problem child' unless it mends its ways.

what you suggest is merely window shopping.

I wonder if India is repaying the instigators of the militancy in Punjab ( in '80s), trouble in J&K & so countless other places in the same coin ?
Look you can argue your justification to muster terrorism in Pakistan, do you think we'll care about that?

Our priority is first to stop this massive Indian sponsored murder spree within Pakistan. Once that's stopped then we can talk abotu Punjab, J&K, the north pole.

We're not going to ask you to stop doing it. It's of no use. You won't. We just need to stop you ourselves.

Last edited:
Look you can argue your justification to muster terrorism in Pakistan, do you think we'll care about that?

Our priority is first to stop this massive Indian sponsored murder spree from Pakistan. Once that's stopped then we can talk abotu Punjab, J&K, the north pole.

We're not going to ask you to stop doing it. It's of no use. You won't. We just need to stop you ourselves.

Thats just the point.

To stop us Pak will have to change itself & its approach. Will the internal players ( ISI, Army etc) allow it ? Unlikley. This is not merely an Indian view but that of the whole world.

Its not that India is full of saints either but unless we stop hurting each other where it hurts .. this cycle will never stop.

Thats just the point.

To stop us Pak will have to change itself & its approach. Will the internal players ( ISI, Army etc) allow it ? Unlikley. This is not merely an Indian view but that of the whole world.

Its not that India is full of saints either but unless we stop hurting each other where it hurts .. this cycle will never stop.
I don't argue that either.

But first we stop India, then talk about a vicious cycle of violence.

India has killed hundreds of Pakistanis since the turn of the millennium. It has murdered foreigners, kidnapped aid workers, journalists. You don't negotiate with terrorists.

Back
Top Bottom