What's new

The fast bowling larki

Yes they have failed many times to produce good fast bowlers, although their current lot is good, overall good point. This phenomena of Pakistan creating world class bowlers and Indian lagging behind is out of scientific understanding :angel: .

no its not, it proves our point that we are different from them

I hope they know Indian bowler is on rank 1 in Women's :p
That's why I told him, don't ask others to ruin it.. :)

What do we call it ? "Aa bail mujhe maar ?"

It's a good thread, let it be..

What's the point of the first 4 paragraphs?
AS i said, MIRCHI MASALA,, :P
But as @WAJsal said, some people my like to read this story.

Personally i think that there are SOME things right in there but among all the BS, it is really hard to put finger on what actually is right.
For one, it is true that in her school days, she was a GREAT player. The only girl who would play cricket with us boys in the break and that boys would agree to include in there team. She was a good bowler and decent with bat even then. :) No shame in admitting that she was better then many, including me :P
The best thing was she would fight if you bowl slow to her, will always want to compete leveled terms. You can bowl as fast as you like to her, hit her and wont hear her complain.

Why cant India import BOWLERS from Zimbabwe and westindies by giving them some quota in Indian Cricket team, In last 68 years if they wont able to produce Martial race men ...then how they can do this out of thin air
2nd theory is that...All Martial men india produce religiously prefer to join Indian Armed forces so they;ve no men left to serve Indian Cricket ....that what i think.... i welcome opinion opposite to the contrary
no its not, it proves our point that we are different from them

they certainly can if ICC allows them to bowl from their behinds

Obviously we are. This is beyond Physical and etc, etc....

Why cant India import BOWLERS from Zimbabwe and westindies by giving them some quota in Indian Cricket team, In last 68 years if they wont able to produce Martial race men ...then how they can do this out of thin air
2nd theory is that...All Martial men india produce religiously prefer to join Indian Armed forces so they;ve no men left to serve Indian Cricket ....that what i think.... i welcome opinion opposite to the contrary
Please don't get in to who is superior in race, as it will lead to unwanted trolling. Look at the current lot, Shami is quite built with Yadav built too, and Aaron, all are able to bowl over 145 KPH, please let's not get into this debate.

Please don't get in to who is superior in race, as it will lead to unwanted trolling. Look at the current lot, Shami is quite built with Yadav built too, and Aaron, all are able to bowl over 145 KPH, please let's not get into this debate.
Its the nature of your JOB that forces you to maintain the integrity of the integrity, otherwise we all know how Physically fit they are :sick:, I'll concede Indian champions (as Gardener, as Farmer & Low profile brainy Gov jobs) but when it comes Physical toughness & taking the fate in their own hand...I would say... its none of their business

Its the nature of your JOB that forces you to maintain the integrity of the integrity, otherwise we all know how Physically fit they are :sick:, I'll concede Indian champions (as Gardener, as Farmer & Low profile brainy Gov jobs) but when it comes Physical toughness & taking the fate in their own hand...I would say... its none of their business
We cannot and should not judge who is superior to who.
Its the nature of your JOB that forces you to maintain the integrity of the integrity,
Not it is not, i just like a good environment.

Back
Top Bottom