What's new

The fall of Sassanid

No, they come from Iraq (Mesopotamia), Pakistan (Indus Valley), Egypt (Ancient Egypt), China (I can't recall the name), and there are a few others. But none of them came from Iran.
Iraniran civilizations were older. You have to read my link.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/ancient-iranian-civilizations-since-12000-years-ago.393162
It’s j1 & j2 combined which is called semetic.

If you check my previous images you will realize Arabs have more Iranian DNA that Iranians have arab DNA.

Persian had Semitic script even before the Arabs, relying on Aramaic derived script.

I know. A lot of languages did.

Verifably false, but I'll wait for you to give me genetic evidence.

See my previous post.

Iraniran civilizations were older. You have to read my link.

I'll check it out later.

It’s j1 & j2 combined which is called semetic.

Agreed, and it's shared with Arabs.

It's in Arabic, not Farsi.
Nobody is denying that Persians have contributed to Islam/Muslims significantly, but you guys take it to another extreme by being bigoted towards the Arabs.
I didn't say Quran is Persian but pointing out the fact that there are many Persian words in it which indicates Persia huge impact on Arab even prior Islam while after Islam it was Persians whom teaching Arabs their own language writing their grammar, book .. even it was Iranian military strategy saving Muslims in Khandaq war ... you're talking about Iranian being Arabized while Iranian can not even understand one iota of this language if they don't get courses while all other countries even got their language entirely changed resulted in cutting their roots to their past and pre Islam era ... & We are not bigot towards them ... it's Arabs that invaded Iran twice not vice versa & despite this there are Arab living in Iran in peace we have good relationship with many Arab countries ,, so again your claim is baseless ...

Y Haplogroup J1 and E are the only ones that can be connected with the Arab conquest. To be accurate even J1 can be decided into a Iranian/Caucasian subvariant and the one prevalent in the Arabian Peninsula.
The presense of "Arab" J1 is around 5% in Iran, "Arab" E is similarly low.

J2 has nothing to do with Arabs and is only found in the Northern Levant where Iranic people lived at least from the Mitanni to todays Kurds...

I hope things are clear now and the same goes for Mongols.

Y Haplogroup J1 and E are the only ones that can be connected with the Arab conquest. To be accurate even J1 can be decided into a Iranian/Caucasian subvariant and the one prevalent in the Arabian Peninsula.
The presense of "Arab" J1 is around 5% in Iran, "Arab" E is similarly low.

J2 has nothing to do with Arabs and is only found in the Northern Levant where Iranic people lived at least from the Mitanni to todays Kurds...

I hope things are clear now and the same goes for Mongols.
E dna groups is not Arab at all.

E10471E1-EDA4-4B22-AA7E-289DD4F2B14B.png

True. Syrians and Iraqis are more Iranic than arab.

353AA793-CD2A-4A2E-8309-B87B48925E7B.png

No, they come from Iraq (Mesopotamia), Pakistan (Indus Valley), Egypt (Ancient Egypt), China (I can't recall the name), and there are a few others. But none of them came from Iran.
can you show us the evidence of that ?

@Ziggurat “TepeSialk“

E was the original Semtic Y-DNA haplogroup (better said specific subvariants of it), J1 was added and spread later via Mesopotamia.
The point is that for the Arab conquest issue, only some E and some J1 variants would be possible candidates of foreign non-Iranic admixture (although even "Arab" J1 was originally closer to Iran in its origin).

There is a similar situation with the Mongol conquest as said. In their case C, Q and some O would be the markers that could be Mongol admixture. Those combined hardly reach more than 5% in Iran...

The biggest foreign impact in Iran would be by Turkic groups and non-Iranic "pseudo" Scythic and Hun groups before them. These haplogroups would be Q and some subvariants of R1a and R1b. However to understand how much of R1a and R1b subvariants are of non-Iranic origin and how much can be regarded as Iranic is difficult.
What can be said is that the those three groups were already a mixture in their original form, their core was east-Asian/Mongoloid. The total amount of this core east-Asian element of them in Iran is between 5-10%, Mongols included and 10-20% in modern Turkey.
Hence it can be said that they had the greatest genetic impact on Iran, which is still low.
Arab, Mongol, Turkic, Hun and Saka admixture in Iran combined would make less than 15% on average.
Macedonian and Greek admixture is hard to define as they were rather close related to Iranic people and heavily J2 too. However they have a specific E subtype that is almost non-existant in Iran, hence their impact should have been the lowest of all of them.

It is quite incredible how original Iranian population is despite the defeats in history.

No, it hasn't been. You just proved other people are also related to Arabians.

can you show us the evidence of that ?

Is that a joke?

If you honestly didn't know this, I don't know what to say other than that Google is your friend.

I didn't say Quran is Persian but pointing out the fact that there are many Persian words in it which indicates

It indicates that Arabic has Farsi loanwords. It also has Aramaic, Hebrew and probably even Greek loanwords too.

even it was Iranian military strategy saving Muslims in Khandaq war

The Muslim military muscle was mostly enforced by Arabs (at first) and then Turks. Not Persians.

you're talking about Iranian being Arabized

Because you have been (to some degree).

We are not bigot towards them

It definitely seems like you guys are.

it's Arabs that invaded Iran twice not vice versa

Yes, it is vice versa too. Persians invaded the Arab world numerous times before and after the rise of Islam.

You're running around in this thread saying Iraninas have shared DNA with Arabs and were Arabised.
You write in an Arabic-based script, you have many Arabic loan-wards in your language, and much of your DNA is shared with Arabs.

You got Arabised.
Now that you're presented with actual data you're saying my data shows that other people are also related to Arabians.
No, it hasn't been. You just proved other people are also related to Arabians.
So tell my, Is this below considered being Arabised to you or that only works with the Iranians?
populations_German_575.png

That map is wrong, this one is more accurate:

iu

Take a look brother at the timeline. Persia did not rule Pakistan region for more than about 200 years, yet there is a supposed great ancient Persian domination, lol.

Persian speakers’ main influence on Pakistan was through Afghan and Turkic scholars, Sufis, kings, and generals.

We do have many Pakistanis who come from Iran and have Iranian surnames too, they were mostly serving under Turkic or Afghan kings which ruled Pakistan region and Islamized it.

If the Turkic conquerors never spoke Persian, we would have very little influence of Persian language and culture.

Many words even in Quran are Persian & it was Iranian whom wrote Arab Grammar and books ...

A country like Egypt got Arabsized they talk Arabic we don't.

This guy is a sellout, please don’t try to quote him. He is the Bush family’s personal imam.

Persian speakers (Iranians plus Afghan, Turkic, Mughal people) did have a respectful contribution to Islam. No one should doubt that.

However interesting to note that after the Safavi Shia conversion of Iran, Persia became isolated from the rest of the Islamic world.

Most of the people who influenced the Muslim world like Bukhari, Muslim, Rumi, Shirazi, Hafiz were Sunnis.

Take a look brother at the timeline. Persia did not rule Pakistan region for more than about 200 years, yet there is a supposed great ancient Persian domination, lol.

Persian speakers’ main influence on Pakistan was through Afghan and Turkic scholars, Sufis, kings, and generals.

We do have many Pakistanis who come from Iran and have Iranian surnames too, they were mostly serving under Turkic or Afghan kings which ruled Pakistan region and Islamized it.

If the Turkic conquerors never spoke Persian, we would have very little influence of Persian language and culture.

This guy is a sellout, please don’t try to quote him. He is the Bush family’s personal imam.

Persian speakers (Iranians plus Afghan, Turkic, Mughal people) did have a respectful contribution to Islam. No one should doubt that.

However interesting to note that after the Safavi Shia conversion of Iran, Persia became isolated from the rest of the Islamic world.

Most of the people who influenced the Muslim world like Bukhari, Muslim, Rumi, Shirazi, Hafiz were Sunnis.

With this history sum up a Pakistani-Iranic union seems possible but the geo-politics does not allow it which is sad

Once again for idiot

Someone's salty.

J1 is less than 4% in Iran and J2 is Semitic Iranic.

Haplogroups are not the same as admixture.

doesn’t necessarily mean Arab

It means you're, like it or not, related to them.

Are you blind or unable to read? Where in my link does it say Iranians are 56% Arab?

It proves Iranians and Arabs are, like it or not, very related to each other.

You're running around in this thread saying Iraninas have shared DNA with Arabs

Because you clearly do.

So tell my, Is this below considered being Arabised to you or that only works with the Iranians?

No, because their culture is not that similar to the Arabs. Yours, however, has adopted many things from theirs. For example, most of Iran follows a religion from the Arabs (Shi'ism), you write in a script based on the Arabic alphabet, your language has Arabic loanwords (e.g it's called Farsi only because Arabs substitute the letter "p" with "b" or "f" since "p" doesn't exist in their alphabet), the most respected lineage among most Iranians would be Syeds (people who are descended from an Arab), etc.

That's not to say Iranians are Arab, but they have influenced you guys to a very great degree. And that's no knock on Iranian culture, the Arabs have done this to many other cultures, including mine.

Back
Top Bottom