What's new

The establishment will decide the final fate

Rahi812

Reaction score
Country
Norway
Right now the ball is in the court of establishment. The coming hours will decide the future of Sharif's and Imran Khan.

The establishment will definitely favor the majority party. If MQM and JI will join IK that could change the whole scene.

The establishment knows that Imran Khan is like Erdogan of Turkey. He is a real leader. He won't listen to establishment either if comes to power and will take things in his own hands.

Nawaz Sharif however is someone establishment can work with, and can "mold" him into acting the 'correct' way. Hence they'll definitely prefer Nawaz over Imran.

Sadly, Pakistan will remain a sh!thole that it is...like Egypt. Where Army calls the shot.

Sounds like IK & TuQ failing.

Again isnt it was certain that establishment cant do much to help IK. Just two recent air base atrack in quetta. Today 7 sucuide bombers has entered islamabad, thanks to these two march.

Its observation, if TuQ or IK got hit this can move country into civil war.

I feel like TuQ will get killed and things will go out of hands of civil and defense authority. ( I pray i am wrong... ameen)

Right now the ball is in the court of establishment. The coming hours will decide the future of Sharif's and Imran Khan.

The establishment will definitely favor the majority party. If MQM and JI will join IK that could change the whole scene.

MQM is not an establishment party, and jamaat islami doesn't have enough power to tilt the balance in PTI/PAT favour

MQM believes in democracy and it wont participate in any march that tries to derail democracy

in 1998 when nawaz was ruthlessly killing and hunting for MQM workers when musharraf kicked him out, it was first MQM which condemned the take over instead of celebration

The establishment knows that Imran Khan is like Erdogan of Turkey. He is a real leader. He won't listen to establishment either if comes to power and will take things in his own hands.

Nawaz Sharif however is someone establishment can work with, and can "mold" him into acting the 'correct' way. Hence they'll definitely prefer Nawaz over Imran.

Sadly, Pakistan will remain a sh!thole that it is...like Egypt. Where Army calls the shot.

unless Pakistan gets an Erdogan Pakistan Army will keep Pakistan in $hithole, its their job security, its their plot security.

Establishment already in sides with nawaz shareef since 1988.

MQM is not an establishment party, and jamaat islami doesn't have enough power to tilt the balance in PTI/PAT favour

MQM believes in democracy and it wont participate in any march that tries to derail democracy

in 1998 when nawaz was ruthlessly killing and hunting for MQM workers when musharraf kicked him out, it was first MQM which condemned the take over instead of celebration

MQM is not the establishment party but right now it depends on parties like MQM & JI whom they go with and that will change the whole equation.

Power shifts in Pakistan--at least since 1971--has always involved PPP being a party. Maybe PTI is replacing the PPP but I am not sure.
Unless PPP moves its MILLIIONS of cadres against PMLN now I don't see 'the Establishment' moving against PMLN. I really don't see that happening because PPP wants to rest until 2018 elections and try to make a come-back. Yes, it is kind of 'Muk Mukao' between PPP and PMLN but I never put Pakistan's politicians on a pedestal. The politicians of Pakistan are like the judges, generals, and journalists, and the common-man of Pakistan.

BTW, the Establishment is greatly damaged since 9/11 and its consequences in Pakistan and is simply unwilling to get involved in politics at this time. And that's for the good of Pakistan.

Establishment already in sides with nawaz shareef since 1988.

The establishment can change its position according to the situation.

Lets see if IK & TUQ's Sit in can put pressure on the government.

There is one theory Nusrat Javed has on one of the probable scenarios
1102372209-2.gif

According to him, Governor Punjab has been playing a mysterious role and may very well turn out to be a mole in PML-N

Stop making blind shots.

Establishment won't have any say, they got a guarantee out of govt that no violence, same from PTI and PAT.

Guarantee held out and now nothing much will happen IMO, unless PTI resorts to any last ditch measures.

The establishment can change its position according to the situation.

Lets see if IK & TUQ's Sit in can put pressure on the government.
Apparently they have failed....Probably the work on Plan B would have been started if the establishment decides to stay on course. In another scene, all establishment would have wanted would have been a safe passage for Musharraf.

There is one theory Nusrat Javed has on one of the probable scenarios
1102372209-2.gif

According to him, Governor Punjab has been playing a mysterious role and may very well turn out to be a mole in PML-N

This story backs the stance of the establishment.

In the present situation the establishment is definitely going to play a major role.

This story backs the stance of the establishment.

In the present situation the establishment is definitely going to play a major role.
Rather they have been weaving the threads of chaos just to get their ex-comrade out of trouble. They are least concerned with the fate of TuQ and IK

Back
Top Bottom