What's new

The end of the deal, hopes, delusions and treasons

Yes, not reformist, he just follows the reformists policies! appoints reformists in government positions! and was their sole candidate!
not reformist at all!!!
which reformist policy?
Filtering the Net ?

which reformist policy?
Filtering the Net ?
All of them.

Filtering of Telegram wasn't political. after all the threats which we saw from Telegram, any other government would have filtered it as well (unless you think Russians are principalist too), Poor-Azghandi is a true Principalist, yet even he didn't support recent filterings!

the fact that Rouhani resisted for so long, and thenlike a hypocrite blamed Principalist shows his true identity.

All of them.

Filtering of Telegram wasn't political. after all the threats which we saw from Telegram, any other government would have filtered it as well (unless you think Russians are principalist too), Poor-Azghandi is a true Principalist, yet even he didn't support recent filterings!

the fact that Rouhani resisted for so long, and thenlike a hypocrite blamed Principalist shows his true identity.
wasn't ? tell me filtering of telegram solved what ?

Nastradomus....

century 1 , quatrain 57 ..

The trumpet shakes with great discord.
An agreement broken: lifting the face to heaven:
the bloody mouth will swim with blood;
the face anointed with milk and honey lies on the ground.

2245140.jpg

wasn't ? tell me filtering of telegram solved what ?
Ruined criminal's and terrorist's ambitious.

Rohani either is simpleton or .......
What Trump did and on going events clearly suggest preparing for war and confrontation while he is seeking to see do Merkel and Manual or May have any dignity or proud to stand for their promises and honor their commitments or not? don't we know the answer? European banks and company didn't dare to work while donald was waiving sanctions how do u expect them to do now?

Rohani either is simpleton or .......
What Trump did and on going events clearly suggest preparing for war and confrontation while he is seeking to see do Merkel and Manual or May have any dignity or proud to stand for their promises and honor their commitments or not? don't we know the answer? European banks and company didn't dare to work while donald was waiving sanctions how do u expect them to do now?
simple or traitor ....
which I believe he is just simpleton traitor ....

Federica Mogherini EU’s foreign policy chief says she has received assurances from Iranian President Hassan Rouhani that the country would stand by the agreement, despite U.S. President Donald Trump’s decision to withdraw and reimpose sanctions on Iran earlier this week.
Federica Mogherini: Iran nuclear deal will hold – POLITICO

If this deal had no benefit for Iranian people, at least it had benefits for parasites, so why scrap it?!

simple or traitor ....
which I believe he is just simpleton traitor ....
Don't put words in my mouth, I'd rather to stick with simpleton.
But I agree with him we should wait and see results of negotiation with E3 and China and Russia. Good he didn't pull out.

Don't put words in my mouth, I'd rather to stick with simpleton.
But I agree with him we should wait and see results of negotiation with E3 and China and Russia. Good he didn't pull out.

according of JCPOA , if we have some problem with E3 , CHina and Russia on this deal , we have to go to UNSC which USA can scrap the deal .... so from now on , prepare that all other parties blackmail us ....

according of JCPOA , if we have some problem with E3 , CHina and Russia on this deal , we have to go to UNSC which USA can scrap the deal .... so from now on , prepare that all other parties blackmail us ....
They already started that and unlike 2012 we don't have 27k centrifuges to bargain.

Nastradomus....

century 1 , quatrain 57 ..

The trumpet shakes with great discord.
An agreement broken: lifting the face to heaven:
the bloody mouth will swim with blood;
the face anointed with milk and honey lies on the ground.

TRUMPet for Trump and honey for RouHANI
thats not bizarre at all:o:

Back
Top Bottom