What's new

The end of the deal, hopes, delusions and treasons

25k31x3.jpg

So Iran gave up its nuclear program/space program, for what?
You thought you can negotiate with the devil and not getting f..ed over?
I hope for Iran that the last delusional people who thought you can be good buddies with the USA finally woke up!

1- for pleasing the so called reformers ( which have highest rate of corruption in Iran ) ...
2- at least I never belived in this deal ... ask someone like AmirPatriot or Serpetine and JCPOA defenders ...
3- reformers are preparing their women to offer to the USA and her allies , so they don't get the lessons because they have seks slave mind set toward their master ( the west )

Last edited:
Here we go, let's welcome the "Told You So" crowd to the buffet.

Highest level of sanction on Iran after US leaving deal -Trump

The US is leaving the 2015 JCPOA agreement, also known as the Iran nuclear deal, President Donald Trump has announced.

https://www.rt.com/usa/426191-trump...notifications&utm_campaign=push_notifications

As expected, what now? IRGC will show some goodies?
So Iran gave up its nuclear program/space program, for what?
You thought you can negotiate with the devil and not getting f..ed over?
I hope for Iran that the last delusional people who thought you can be good buddies with the USA finally woke up!
Why german crusader support iran?!

Here we go, let's welcome the "Told You So" crowd to the buffet.
all I can do is just remind them about their mistake in hope of never repeating it again ... I don't hate my countrymen , so I "Will Tell them" what I thinks is correct ...

Why german crusader support iran?!
If USA get rid of countries like Iran , then they will target China , Russia , then countries like Pakistan , Turkey , Egypt and in the end times come when USA will say " Hey , Germany is big country and has strong economy , it can become a threat , we should divide it to smaller countries " ...

It's good thing because we all know that the american zionists don't have problem with nuclear weapons but with iran it self and no one can trust them

Before this agreement and trump I knew the american zionists will find all the reasons and execuses to leave the deal because in they want to destroy someone they will do it saddam and Qaddafi I assad tried their best to please the west yet they overthrow them

Saddam gave up his ballistic missiles and nuclear program gaddafi gave up his nuclear reactors yet the west zionist dogs still killed them

JCPOA was necessary and was a smart move, breaking it will have much more benefits for us. We can say we are the party wronged, the European allies are now angry with the U.S.A, the damage to the U.S., U.K. French and Germany alliance is unprecedented. Also no one will trust anything the U.S. says which means at the moment diplomacy will come to a halt. N.K. deal now will never happen, Syria deal will now not happen, Crimea deal will now not happen, global climate accord will now never happen....there is going to be celebrations in Moscow tonight.

JCPOA was necessary and was a smart move, breaking it will have much more benefits for us. We can say we are the party wronged, the European allies are now angry with the U.S.A, the damage to the U.S., U.K. French and Germany alliance is unprecedented. Also no one will trust anything the U.S. says which means at the moment diplomacy will come to a halt. N.K. deal now will never happen, Syria deal will now not happen, Crimea deal will now not happen, global climate accord will now never happen....there is going to be celebrations in Moscow tonight.

sorry but you are too much optimistic .... they won't even rise their voice against USA for Iran ...

all I can do is just remind them about their mistake in hope of never repeating it again ... I don't hate my countrymen , so I "Will Tell them" what I thinks is correct ...

If USA get rid of countries like Iran , then they will target China , Russia , then countries like Pakistan , Turkey , Egypt and in the end times come when USA will say " Hey , Germany is big country and has strong economy , it can become a threat , we should divide it to smaller countries " ...
No
Germany is their dog it's not like hitler

Most of the us zionist dogs and monarchs are germans like the bastards of England and the bankers like Rothschild and oil lords like rockfellers diamond lords like oppeinheimers and others like Warburgs wenburgs and whatever

That's right that the Germans are biggest dogs for zionists with thier Anglo Saxon brothers they helped them by developing the first nuclear bomb and invented jets and rockets but they are also the biggest enemies of the jews since most crusaders were Germans they massacred the jews in Rhineland also martin Luther the founder of Protestantism hated them and he was german and last but not least hitler

No
Germany is their dog it's not like hitler

Most of the us zionist dogs and monarchs are germans like the bastards of England and the bankers like Rothschild and oil lords like rockfellers diamond lords like oppeinheimers and others like Warburgs wenburgs and whatever

That's right that the Germans are biggest dogs for zionists with thier Anglo Saxon brothers they helped them by developing the first nuclear bomb and invented jets and rockets but they are also the biggest enemies of the jews since most crusaders were Germans they massacred the jews in Rhineland also martin Luther the founder of Protestantism hated them and he was german and last but not least hitler

well , You just don't understand how zionism is working ... if it is necessary , they will even divide USA to smaller countries to manage it more easily ....

well , You just don't understand how zionism is working ... if it is necessary , they will even divide USA to smaller countries to manage it more easily ....
I agree but they can't because it will lead disaster in the world

@mohsen اینو چی میگی؟ میگفتی که نمیره بیرون.
You guys should really work on your analysis.
U.S didn't quit the deal (scrap the deal), U.S just violated the deal by reimposing sanctions.

means:
sanctions will return while Iran's commitments will remain too.

as expected:
Iranian traitor reformist president said we don't care about U.S violations, we just want to keep our commitments (in return of nothing).

Back
Top Bottom