What's new

The end of the deal, hopes, delusions and treasons

Your situation reminds me of Venezuela, where people were put in high ranking positions based on their degree of loyalty to the regime rather than merits, which caused their economy to collapse even though they have the largest oil reserve in the world. Having said that, the Mullahs have no other choice but to take this route, otherwise they would lose their grip on the country.
I wonder if it holds true of S.A. a county ruled by a 32-year-old with zero military, zero diplomatic, zero management experience.

Your situation reminds me of Venezuela, where people were put in high ranking positions based on their degree of loyalty to the regime rather than merits, which caused their economy to collapse even though they have the largest oil reserve in the world. Having said that, the Mullahs have no other choice but to take this route, otherwise they would lose their grip on the country.
I always thought that was a standard characteristic of arab regimes,indeed its widely considered that that was one of the main reasons for the abysmal performance of the arab militaries in recent history.

I wonder if it holds true of S.A. a county ruled by a 32-year-old with zero military, zero diplomatic, zero management experience.
No, only regimes which lack legitimacy resort to such tactics, such as the Iranian regime or a military dictatorship. The Saudi prince regardless of his merits or experience has the legitimacy of an established dynasty that is entangled in a complex web of tribal pacts, alliances, and understandings. He isn't afraid of a revolution or dissent from within and we see that with the lack of any public demonstration or revolts in SA. Unlike Iran or Venezuela.
I understand Mullahs situation, if they prioritize national interest they'll be obsolete (Useless and thus unjustifiable control of the country) and if they prioritize themselves they will keep the power but will cause their people to suffer due to injustice and poverty. It is basic politics and economics.

Man, you must have drank the koolaide. You're country's wealth is being fleeced by a mafia-like family with a young kid at its head that can't see past his own ego...good luck over there, we'll be ok here.

No, only regimes which lack legitimacy resort to such tactics, such as the Iranian regime or a military dictatorship. The Saudi prince regardless of his merits or experience has the legitimacy of an established dynasty that is entangled in a complex web of tribal pacts, alliances, and understandings. He isn't afraid of a revolution or dissent from within and we see that with the lack of any public demonstration or revolts in SA. Unlike Iran or Venezuela.
I understand Mullahs situation, if they prioritize national interest they'll be obsolete (Useless and thus unjustifiable control of the country) and if they prioritize themselves they will keep the power but will cause their people to suffer due to injustice and poverty. It is basic politics and economics.
why exactly Iran Gov lacks legitimacy?

Clown prince of Saudi Arabia, The "legitimate" ruler of KSA.
n0ui5pW.jpg

Facts are as follows.

Iran nuclear program continue after 2015

these documents and CD are from 1991 to 1999 even at that time there were no DVDs in use in Iran

IAEA report on 1995 Marivan atom bomb test,
Further information provided to the IAEA by the
same member state indicates that the large-scale high explosive experiments were conducted by Iran in the region of Marivan
http://isis-online.org/uploads/isis...ce_Multipoint_Initiation_System_14Nov2011.pdf

Vyacheslav Danilenko soviet union thermonuclear weapon expert in Iran
In 2011 the Washington Post released an article alleging that he provided expertise in the development of nuclear detonators for the country at their Physics Research Centre between 1996 and 2002, and cited a report published by the International Atomic Energy Agency

A Q Khan used as smoke screen on IAEA and his Zero contribution to Iran nuclear program

in conclusion Natanyoooo did,not provide any new information,
the only think he did for first time showed original images and videos and documents

Dr Abbasi's exposing speech about traitor government's secret (side deal) JCPOA2 (shutting down Iran's missile and aerospace programs):

3048922280433.jpg

خواب هولناکی که دولت برای صنعت موشکی دیده است | روشنگری

defense minister (the guy who received a medal from Rouhani, beside other traitors) filed a complaint against Abbasi in 1395, his charge was revealing confidential information!

his other speech about organized efforts by traitors to undermine the whole Iranian military (both IRGC & Army):
حسن عباسی | توطئه لیبرال داخلی در تضعیف توان نظامی | روشنگری

Highest level of sanction on Iran after US leaving deal -Trump

The US is leaving the 2015 JCPOA agreement, also known as the Iran nuclear deal, President Donald Trump has announced.

https://www.rt.com/usa/426191-trump...notifications&utm_campaign=push_notifications

As expected, what now? IRGC will show some goodies?
So Iran gave up its nuclear program/space program, for what?
You thought you can negotiate with the devil and not getting f..ed over?
I hope for Iran that the last delusional people who thought you can be good buddies with the USA finally woke up!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom