What's new

The end of the deal, hopes, delusions and treasons

You guys should really work on your analysis.
U.S didn't quit the deal (scrap the deal), U.S just violated the deal by reimposing sanctions.

means:
sanctions will return while Iran's commitments will remain too.

as expected:
Iranian traitor reformist president said we don't care about U.S violations, we just want to keep our commitments (in return of nothing).
Violating happens by one member of the deal while he withdrew from the deal which means now first it's not a part of deal and therefore doesn't need to waive sanction every 3 months and consequently he reimposed sanctions.

igyl3t.jpg

U.S didn't quit the deal (scrap the deal), U.S just violated the deal by reimposing sanctions.

means:

as expected:
Iranian traitor reformist president said we don't care about U.S violations, we just want to keep our commitments (in return of nothing).
Seemingly you are right, my bad. soory bro.

Violating happens by one member of the deal while he withdrew from the deal which means now first it's not a part of deal and therefore doesn't need to waive sanction every 3 months and consequently he reimposed sanctions.
It means now U.S freely threatens all countries and companies who want to trade with Iran (just like before the deal), while Iran can't complain about U.S violations.

The Americans are now basically saying to the world there are no more nuke states or deals for anyone. Ever again

shocking North Korean surrender and its 40 years u turn in weeks. China did not even intervene in its ally’s corner from a horrendous assaults by the Americans. What are Iran’s options now? With such devastating sanctions in place on Iran and threats and penalties to anyone doing business in Iran. Not sure even Pakistan will intervene secretly to help Iran here.

Last edited:
what will you iran boys do now?
The_Nuke_Cult_Insignia.jpg

??????????????????????????????????????????????????
Sadly I couldnt find a decent copy of the clip I really wanted to post,which was a scene from the 1989 movie Robocop 2 where the surgeon general is gunned down live on air by a deranged assassin who was screaming:"NUUUUKE!!!!!!!!,NUUUUUKE!!!!!!!!!".

So the next best thing was the symbol of the NUKE cult from the film in question.

Last edited:

means:

as expected:
president is not reformist , if Hashemi Taba would have become president then somehow you could say that . Rouhani never ever was a reformist

president is not reformist , if Hashemi Taba would have become president then somehow you could say that . Rouhani never ever was a reformist
Yes, not reformist, he just follows the reformists policies! appoints reformists in government positions! and was their sole candidate!
not reformist at all!!!

It means now U.S freely threatens all countries and companies who want to trade with Iran (just like before the deal), while Iran can't complain about U.S violations.

Iran is taking a 3 months period (I'm not sure, I think it's 3 months period) for watching the behaviour of the other 5+1 entities in JCPOA.
If this behaviour violates the JCPOA agreements, Iran will quit too the fake JCPOA.

So now, US will threaten the other entities, for sure. Now we will see if these entities agree with the threats, or they will stand firmly.
It's only a matter of short time to see this.
Time will tell, a short time will tell.

Back
Top Bottom