What's new

The end of the deal, hopes, delusions and treasons

Someone must filter your posts where you say we need to make nukes because you’ve said it for 1000+ times and it is boring.
well , can you not show your idiocy in importance matter !?

Last edited:
Someone must filter your posts where you say we need nukes because you’ve said it for 1000 times and it is boring.

As a Southern Iranian it seems hot weather has had bad effect on your head just like Ahmadinejad(rip).
Just like military.ir which one of their moderators job is deleting my posts ?!

The funny part is they don't dare to ban me ( which is easier than be on alert to remove all my post manually ) because they were so wrong about everything thing and i was right about most things ....

And Im not boring , For years i said we should look at ourselves and don't try something we can't handle ., But like of you guys ( people like you ) said that I am a coward .... Then you guys continue to pick fight with the west , so I said if you want continue this kind of adventurous behaviour , we have to arm ourselves with nuclear weapons to somehow balance the situation but you guys in your delisoual arrogance said you are coward and age of nuke is over ....

How in the earth you are gonna stand against usa ?!

In front of economic pressure you signed JCPOA which in it , you didn't get any assurance at all , and now here we are ....

Due your previous show of weaknesses , all other countries think you will negotiate on usa terms , so they cooperate with usa on sanctions ...

The only remedy is to act bold and develop nukes ....

Machiavelli advice the prince to finish up his enemies whenever he find chance and don't give them second chance to become a problem for them later .... USA find this chance and I doubt they let this chance go away . So even if you negotiate with them and accepted all of their conditions , they won't honour it ....

USA want to finish ME project and focus on China and Russia ...

And about war , if happen maybe we can inflict some damage but if it turns to total war , we simply don't have resource to stand against USA and her allies

No Measure against Iran to Go Unanswered: Zarif
https://www.tasnimnews.com/en/news/2019/06/10/2029054/no-measure-against-iran-to-go-unanswered-zarif

1eJwnHu.jpg

Hezbollah said to bypass US sanctions by entering drug trade into Europe
https://www.timesofisrael.com/hezbo...sanctions-by-entering-drug-trade-into-europe/

Iran deports 100,000 Afghan refugees due to sanctions
https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20190610-iran-deports-100000-afghan-refugees-due-to-sanctions/

EU countries specifically France and Geremy England after 90 days period will face conceconcess and the effect will start kicking in after year time and European public will feel it

there will be conceconcess the days of runing round Loose has ended

Last edited:
#ایران برنامه نگاه یک: فرمانده اسبق #سپاه و دبیر مجمع تشخیص مصلحت نظام سرلشکر محسن رضائی/ #آمریکا٬ منطقه٬ مذاکره مجدد, برجام٬ضرب الاجل برای اروپا٬ اقتصاد
محسن رضایی:آمریکا به نیروهایش دستور داده با نزدیک شدن نظامیان ایرانی، درگیر شوند
علت خودداری ترامپ از جنگ با ایران به روایت محسن رضایی/ اروپایی‌ها بدانند ما با اینستکس قانع نخواهیم شد
محسن رضایی : منطقه با کوچکترین اقدام آمریکا علیه ایران آتش می گیرد
محسن رضایی:ترامپ هزینه بزرگی را برای فشارها برایران خواهد پرداخت/ آمریکا می‌خواهد از طریق فشارهای اقتصادی، مردم را به شورش وادارد

problems for the puppet government of Ghani Afghanistan.

i think you misunderstood.
what IRI Iran meant was, the reverse immigration to Afghanistan will harden the Afghan public will be able to come to Iran no problem, but they can NOT go back ,
what they mean is the Afghan refugee campes which are built in khorasan province in eastern border will be dismantold totally and the new camps i will open in western border in Azarbijan province,

so the Ghani gavorment has got nothing to worry about

Turkish official already face massive problem but it will be increased by 3 to four fold

in 2017
Turkey Deputy Prime Minister Veysi Kaynak 3 million new immigration wave from Iran "We worry that the Iranian state is ignoring their migration toward Turkey,"
https://www.dailysabah.com/mideast/...ome-to-turkey-from-iran-deputy-pm-kaynak-says

+ the operation in Idlib syria will make new waves of refugees to Turkey so ............

++++

soon Tons i mean massive tons drugs will hit western Europe i mean the street + cheap
1396073015090525512291964.jpg

as I said before there will be consequences for EU the days of runing round Loose has ended

U.S Trump visit to Japan And Joint Press Conference with the Prime Minister of Japan : No regime change, current Iranian leaders, Prime Minister of Japan next visit to Iran

Iran IRIB 2 interview with the adviser to the Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, Mohammad-Javad Larijani:Nuclear technology, International Atomic Energy Agency IAEA inspectors, JCPOA (Iran nuclear deal) and commitments

ایران برنامه نگاه یک با امیرعبداللهیان: اتحادیه اروپا، دیدار اخیر با دیپلمات های آلمان، منطقه٬ پیام ارسال شده توسط بن سلمان عربستان سعودی، برجام (توافق هسته ای ایران) وتهدات٫ ضربل اجل ۶۰ روزه برای اتحادیه اروپا، نخست وزیر ژاپن اب و پیام آمریکا ترامپ، دیدار ابا آمریکا در عراق در سال ۲۰۰۵ و سرلشکر حاج قاسم سلیمانی سپاه قدس، قرارداد نیروگاه هسته ای امارات متحده عربی توسط فرانسه، کشتی های تانکر نفت، صدام عراق تحویل سلاحهای کشتار جمعی،

Iran Atomic Energy Organization AEOI spokesman Behrouz Kamalvandi: Arak Platinum heavy water reactor and China's dishonesty in their commitments within JCPOA (Iran nuclear deal)

ایران برنامه نگاه یک با امیرعبداللهیان: اتحادیه اروپا، دیدار اخیر با دیپلمات های آلمان، منطقه٬ پیام ارسال شده توسط بن سلمان عربستان سعودی، برجام (توافق هسته ای ایران) وتهدات٫ ضربل اجل ۶۰ روزه برای اتحادیه اروپا، نخست وزیر ژاپن اب و پیام آمریکا ترامپ، دیدار ابا آمریکا در عراق در سال ۲۰۰۵ و سرلشکر حاج قاسم سلیمانی سپاه قدس، قرارداد نیروگاه هسته ای امارات متحده عربی توسط فرانسه، کشتی های تانکر نفت، صدام عراق تحویل سلاحهای کشتار جمعی،

I did not know MBS sent message too ..

Iran Atomic Energy Organization AEOI spokesman Behrouz Kamalvandi: Arak Platinum heavy water reactor and China's dishonesty in their commitments within JCPOA (Iran nuclear deal)
I hope the next president would execute these f@ckers on sight!
He shows the empty place holder of reactor core (with no core) and says it's the core and isn't filled with concrete!
Traitors still want to fool the people.

I hope the next president would execute these f@ckers on sight!
He shows the empty place holder of reactor core (with no core) and says it's the core and isn't filled with concrete!
Traitors still want to fool the people.
Ur right but once they said it was filled with concrete they showed reactor vessel not the calandria ...
D9U3qHYW.jpg D9U3qHYWwAAE18p.jpg

Also:
وی افزود: سه سال است هر چه می‌گوییم در این چاله راکتور آب سنگین اراک، سیمان نریخته‌ایم؛ چرا اگر ریخته بودیم راکتور اراک از بین می‌رفت. کالندریا یکسری لوله است که سوخت‌ها در آن لوله‌ها قرار می‌گیرد.

صالحی با بیان اینکه ما مشابه آن لوله‌ها را خریده بودیم که آن زمان نمی‌توانستم اعلام کنم و فقط یک نفر در ایران می‌دانست و این موضوع را به بالاترین مقام ارشد نظام گفتیم، اظهار داشت: کس دیگری این موضوع را نمی‌دانست.

وی گفت: وقتی دوستان مذاکره می‌کردند، می‌دانستیم که طرف مقابل بدعهدی و بدقولی می‌کند و حضرت آقا فرموده بودند که مواظب باشید اینها بدعهد و بدقول هستند و ما باید با هوشمندی و فراست کارمان را انجام می‌دادیم. یعنی علاوه بر اینکه پل‌های پشت سر را خراب نمی‌کردیم، پل هم می‌ساختیم که اگر قرار بود برگردیم، سریع‌تر برگردیم.

رئیس سازمان انرژی اتمی توضیح داد: یکسری لوله به قطر دو سه سانت و به طول سه چهار متر بود که یک سر و ته دارد و ما مشابه آنها (لوله‌ها) را به همان تعداد خریده بودیم، طرف‌های مقابل در مذاکرات گفتند در آن لوله‌ها سیمان بریزید. ما گفتیم باشد می‌ریزیم؛ ولی نگفته بودیم لوله‌های دیگری داریم و ما الان آن لوله‌ها را داریم.​

Back
Top Bottom