What's new

The end of the deal, hopes, delusions and treasons

D-bmIr-WsAEwXxM.jpg large.jpg

If Iran has been violating the terms, where are the nukes after 4 years later. There should be hundreds. The only reason to violate the terms is to build nukes, not p*ss on the side of some building like an Indian.

The amount of low IQ visible in these individuals' lack of a line of thinking is comical.

Last edited:
With current action of England which completely is against Iran deal, I think Iran need to fulfill below promise.
10 months to reach 190,000 SWUs.

Rouhani will ask for honoring intex .... UK knew him , after all this traitor in disguise were living in UK for 13 years
Rouhani government is in same path of khatami government.
Khatami end Sa'adAbad agreement. now is Rouhani turn to end Barjam.
I do not consider Rouhani traitor but he was naive for trusting American words.

Just imagine that was last year and we shot down American drones or decided to exit Barjam, the dollor for sure hit 50,000 toman. but this summer we hit American drone and we exiting Barjam while dollar is not rising like last summer.
I think that because expectations reached to realities and American lost their shock advantage after their hit and surprise.

Just imagine that was last year and we shot down American drones or decided to exit Barjam, the dollor for sure hit 50,000 toman. but this summer we hit American drone and we exiting Barjam while dollar is not rising like last summer.
I think that because expectations reached to realities and American lost their shock advantage after their hit and surprise.
Still we have 5th column problem

Rise of dollar was intentional and the job of our Central bank by the advise of liberal economists (CIA agents) who were advertising the free market.

In this plan, Central Bank had to stop pomping the dollar into market, so naturally the dollar value would go so high that poor people would loose their purchase power and that would have been the balance point! (Yes, liberalists don't give a f@ck about people)

Reformist government had two more reasons to follow this policy too, firstly Trump was exiting the deal and Reformists wanted to scare people from the consequences of retaliation and justify Iran's remaining in the deal, secondly government wanted to sell the dollar with much higher value in the black market to cover it's budget shortage.

But these fools didn't realize that the background scheme was to force Iranian people to pour into streets and topple the entire regime.

Back
Top Bottom