What's new

The end of the deal, hopes, delusions and treasons

Ur right but once they said it was filled with concrete they showed reactor vessel not the calandria ...
View attachment 565813 View attachment 565814

Also:
وی افزود: سه سال است هر چه می‌گوییم در این چاله راکتور آب سنگین اراک، سیمان نریخته‌ایم؛ چرا اگر ریخته بودیم راکتور اراک از بین می‌رفت. کالندریا یکسری لوله است که سوخت‌ها در آن لوله‌ها قرار می‌گیرد.

صالحی با بیان اینکه ما مشابه آن لوله‌ها را خریده بودیم که آن زمان نمی‌توانستم اعلام کنم و فقط یک نفر در ایران می‌دانست و این موضوع را به بالاترین مقام ارشد نظام گفتیم، اظهار داشت: کس دیگری این موضوع را نمی‌دانست.

وی گفت: وقتی دوستان مذاکره می‌کردند، می‌دانستیم که طرف مقابل بدعهدی و بدقولی می‌کند و حضرت آقا فرموده بودند که مواظب باشید اینها بدعهد و بدقول هستند و ما باید با هوشمندی و فراست کارمان را انجام می‌دادیم. یعنی علاوه بر اینکه پل‌های پشت سر را خراب نمی‌کردیم، پل هم می‌ساختیم که اگر قرار بود برگردیم، سریع‌تر برگردیم.

رئیس سازمان انرژی اتمی توضیح داد: یکسری لوله به قطر دو سه سانت و به طول سه چهار متر بود که یک سر و ته دارد و ما مشابه آنها (لوله‌ها) را به همان تعداد خریده بودیم، طرف‌های مقابل در مذاکرات گفتند در آن لوله‌ها سیمان بریزید. ما گفتیم باشد می‌ریزیم؛ ولی نگفته بودیم لوله‌های دیگری داریم و ما الان آن لوله‌ها را داریم.​
Whatever this traitor (Salehi) says is a sheer lie, he is a mother born liar, he makes a new lie whenever faces criticism.

1.Critics said Reactor core is filled with concrete.

2.Salehi said reactor core isn't filled with concrete (a lie).

3.that image which you are talking about was symbolic, Traitors mention that picture to avoid answering their lie of not destroying the reactor core. (They answer the rumors to avoid answering the critics, it's a propaganda tactic)

4.Reactor core was filled with concrete, and a core isn't just those tubes, so he made another lie here too.

5.He says we knew Americans will breach their words which is another lie too, the truth is that these traitors trusted uncle SAM more than their mother, that's why they betrayed and ignored supreme leader's preconditions and fullfilled our obligations without waiting for the other side, they trusted the Americans wholeheartedly, otherwise if they really knew, he is admitting of committing a deliberate treason.

6.also I'm sure the story of buying extra tubes is yet another lie as well, these traitors wouldn't risk their JCPOA for nothing, but now that all of their plans have failed, they resort to new lies to keep their face, the same way Rouhani and Zarif now claim the goal of JCPOA wasn't end of sanctions!

Friday passed and no news of the passing the limit:
Iran stays within nuclear deal's main limits while testing another - Reuters

After latest JCPOA meeting, Europeans said their trade mechanism (INSTEX) is now active (which is a lie, considering the lack of oil purchase):
EU mechanism for trade with Iran ′now operational′ | DW

And while Araghchi said one thing:
Iran says progress at nuclear deal talks not enough to change course - Reuters

Chinese exposed another assurance from Rouhani's government to stay in the deal:
The Latest: China Says Iran Clear on Staying in Nuclear Deal

----------------
My conclusion: A liar always remains a liar (whether in Iran or EU)

Friday passed and no news of the passing the limit:
Iran stays within nuclear deal's main limits while testing another - Reuters

After latest JCPOA meeting, Europeans said their trade mechanism (INSTEX) is now active (which is a lie, considering the lack of oil purchase):
EU mechanism for trade with Iran ′now operational′ | DW

And while Araghchi said one thing:
Iran says progress at nuclear deal talks not enough to change course - Reuters

Chinese exposed another assurance from Rouhani's government to stay in the deal:
The Latest: China Says Iran Clear on Staying in Nuclear Deal

----------------
My conclusion: A liar always remains a liar (whether in Iran or EU)
My dude you can wait 10 days more then conclude what happening.
still 10 days left from Iran 60 days ultimatum.
Be patient

However, I am agree with you about INSTEX which is useless for Iran.

Be patient

دولتمردان روحانی اینتکس رو می خواند تا پول های دزدیشون رو به اروپا منتقل کنند ، پیش از رفتن

Be patient

Today's choices defines the choices 10 days later! That's how JCPOA has came to this state.

Iran 3.67% enriched uranium stocks exceed 300kg of JCPOA ( Iran nuclear deal )
https://en.mehrnews.com/news/147082/Iran-s-enriched-uranium-stockpile-exceeds-300-kg-source

Now who is Iran's friends will be known. The West used the JCPOA as something to throw in the trash. trump and fellow jnn have been looking in the trash for the JCPOA so they can use it to now sanction Iran.

Those that were in violation of the JCPOA, trump and UN member states who went along with trump's sanctions, are now claiming Iran is in violation of something trump made it criminal to be apart of, look at what they did to Huawei. Huawei was following the JCPOA and trump kidnapped their CFO for going around trump's sanctions.

Now the JCPOA is being used to try to get the UN to sanction Iran.

If China backs any UN sanctions at the Security Council, you will know what was the part of the China-Washington trade deal - a stab in the back of Iran.

Putin, is unreliable. Look at Libya, Iraq, Syria and previous UN sanctions on Iran. Putin is willing to sell S-400s to drag the feet of Iran to destruction. A nuclear armed Iran is cannon fodder for Democrats at trump because Iran simply needs to say we have nukes only because the JCPOA was abandoned by the global community. trump is to blame for Iran having nukes.

This will be interesting to see if China was again, bought off. Or whether Putin will cry to its zionist masters in Hell Aviv.

Nukes are important to prevent war, sanctions were slowing being implemented without nukes. And war was coming, having nukes is not a hurt to the economy, because trump wants a disarmed, AND sanctioned Iran. For a future war.

Don't test, build!

The JCPOA was a terrible deal, for Iran.

Last edited:
Now who is Iran's friends will be known. The West used the JCPOA as something to throw in the trash. trump and fellow jnn have been looking in the trash for the JCPOA so they can use it to now sanction Iran.

Those that were in violation of the JCPOA, trump and UN member states who went along with trump's sanctions, are now claiming Iran is in violation of something trump made it criminal to be apart of, look at what they did to Huawei. Huawei was following the JCPOA and trump kidnapped their CFO for going around trump's sanctions.

Now the JCPOA is being used to try to get the UN to sanction Iran.

If China backs any UN sanctions at the Security Council, you will know what was the part of the China-Washington trade deal - a stab in the back of Iran.

Putin, is unreliable. Look at Libya, Iraq, Syria and previous UN sanctions on Iran. Putin is willing to sell S-400s to drag the feet of Iran to destruction. A nuclear armed Iran is cannon fodder for Democrats at trump because Iran simply needs to say we have nukes only because the JCPOA was abandoned by the global community. trump is to blame for Iran having nukes.

It will be interesting to see if China was again, bought off. Or whether Putin will cry to its zionist masters in Hell Aviv.

Nukes are important to prevent war, sanctions were slowing being implemented without nukes. And war was coming, having nukes is not a hurt to the economy, because trump wants a disarmed, AND sanctioned Iran. For a future war.

Don't test, build!

The JCPOA was a terrible deal, for Iran.

Well , due wast idiocy of majority of Iranians and traitorous nature of reformers and corruption of the principlists and the reformers, we were internally forced to enter JCPOA ....

At least we and next generation know that we tried to work around peaceful solutions

Well , due wast idiocy of majority of Iranians and traitorous nature of reformers and corruption of the principlists and the reformers, we were internally forced to enter JCPOA ....

At least we and next generation know that we tried to work around peaceful solutions

I hope there is not a fracturing of the Iran-Syria-Russia-Iraq-Turkey-Pakistan-China-North Korea block (ISRI-TPCNK). If they can hold together, they are the future. Europe will follow them. If China and Russia sanction and weaken any of those friends at the UN, this makes things harder for the others to stand together in a coalition, they will only make China and Russia look weak, to Europe detriment of losing Brussels' governments more over to the criminals in Washington.

This is the new BRICS, ISRI-TPCNK - the Asia 8... India, Brazil and South Africa are minor players, because they choose to be puppet-like to Washington or are irrelevant like South Africa.

Last edited:
Having seen how powers to be in Iran play the politics for the past 30 years I can say this:
In politics Iran is a chess player (anticipate your opponents future moves ). Now with Trump he is a poker player in politics..he relies on bluff and knee jerk movements of his opponents...so my observation is that what Iran does in this nuclear game will not be a knee jerk response.

I

Having seen how powers to be in Iran play the politics for the past 30 years I can say this:
In politics Iran is a chess player (anticipate your opponents future moves ). Now with Trump he is a poker player in politics..he relies on bluff and knee jerk movements of his opponents...so my observation is that what Iran does in this nuclear game will not be a knee jerk response.

I

Iran must start ping pong game and increase pressures step by step slowly, while there is not any sanctions left by Americans to impose on Iran.
Trump hands became empty by his own stupidity in last year, and now is Iran turn to show its hands and increase pressure on US president.

in last 2 years Trump was free from Iran pressure (thanks to Obama) but now Iran is going to put much more pressure on Trump in the shorter time period. Trump is totally ignorant from why Obama sign deal and we must show him why Obama signed the deal an get even better deal.

JCPOA reached by 20% enrichment and IR1 centrifuges, clearly with 90% enrichment and IR8 centrifuges we can get better deal.

I think one of main plan of USA is waiting for Khamenei death and use the chaose or moment of weakness to achieve their goals ....
Khamenie is younger than Trump
lol

@yavar brother, how big do you think is the chance of surgical attacks against Iran after 7th July?
none whatsoever.

@yavar how will Iran react

Iran will destroy Israel nuclear program.
as Iranian drone flying over Saudi and take coordination and target.
same maybe applies to Israel that as much as i can say

Iron dome and patriot air defense missile proven to be useless so will be massive strike by UCAV , cruise missile , ballistic missile from all direction and sub surface

I think one of main plan of USA is waiting for Khamenei death and use the chaose or moment of weakness to achieve their goals ....
did same. waitted Khomeni to pass way but nothing good came out of for Americans.
and trust me Islamic republic has contingency plan,

Back
Top Bottom