What's new

The end of the deal, hopes, delusions and treasons

Which front Iraq and lydia lost first ? Political battleground or military battle ground ?
And the islamic umma is dead concept because well enemies divided us.and they kept us divided for so long that unity seems impossible.
I answer you here my friend because that topic is unrelated to our discussion.
First military battleground and political battleground are related and connected to each other.
every country has it's own history and chain of events but they can give us good sight for future.

Iraq lost militarily when Saddam trust Americans and he didn't extend his operation to Saudi Arabia.
For sure Iraqi Army had capability to annex Saudi Arabia next to Kuwait in few days and Americans do not have any shit to do or at least their job become more harder.
Then I assume Iraqi failure starts militarily and because of their trust for deal that they had w/ Americans and coward decisions.
Then world United against them politically, however attack toward Kuwait was mistake by Saddam from first day.

About Libya, Ghaddafi stop his nuclear program to join world politically but we are seeing where Libyans are now.
Libya was most rich country in Africa with good level of life for it's citizen under General Ghaddafi.

We have North Korea and Pakistan example as well, the countries that build the Bomb and speak the world from power and slowly world accept their power and start to engage with them politically. Now Americans are speaking with Koreans equally and that is political power.

political power come out from several sub powers which the most important one is military power.

I answer you here my friend because that topic is unrelated to our discussion.
First military battleground and political battleground are related and connected to each other.
every country has it's own history and chain of events but they can give us good sight for future.

Iraq lost militarily when Saddam trust Americans and he didn't extend his operation to Saudi Arabia.
For sure Iraqi Army had capability to annex Saudi Arabia next to Kuwait in few days and Americans do not have any shit to do or at least their job become more harder.
Then I assume Iraqi failure starts militarily and because of their trust for deal that they had w/ Americans and coward decisions.
Then world United against them politically, however attack toward Kuwait was mistake by Saddam from first day.

About Libya, Ghaddafi stop his nuclear program to join world politically but we are seeing where Libyans are now.
Libya was most rich country in Africa with good level of life for it's citizen under General Ghaddafi.

We have North Korea and Pakistan example as well, the countries that build the Bomb and speak the world from power and slowly world accept their power and start to engage with them politically. Now Americans are speaking with Koreans equally and that is political power.

political power come out from several sub powers which the most important one is military power.
Iraq lost political battleground when they invaded Kuwait . they never invaded KSA American showed fake evidence of Iraq force crossing into KSA . they failed twin political battleground there and USA managed to made a coalition against him because his action screamed of greed and money grabbing and nobody believed he attacked Kuwait because they believed its one of his province .
Let go 60 year back Germany annexed Austria and anybody accepted that because they win the political scene but later when they invaded and annexed Poland only USSR that was Hitler partner in crime accepted it and they could not convince the world they annexed Poland because they believed its one of their province .

About Libya Gaddafi even didn't attack anybody but he also lost the political battle ground. The reason he was unstable and managed to anger anybody and when the West wanted him out anybody said good we are on .

By the way political battle ground is not starting with military one its something that is started years before the military one in fact it's always ongoing and is not something that will start by start of the war.

Iraq lost political battleground when they invaded Kuwait . they never invaded KSA American showed fake evidence of Iraq force crossing into KSA . they failed twin political battleground there and USA managed to made a coalition against him because his action screamed of greed and money grabbing and nobody believed he attacked Kuwait because they believed its one of his province .
I said same thing dude. Saddam was fool to trust Americans. He made deal with them or at least Americans mislead him for that reason he trust them and he didn't cross the border to Saudi. Do not attacking Saudi was wrong decision that he made. He has military ability to do same with Saudi that he did with Kuwait and that was his great mistake to do not attack Saudi Arabia. with annexing Saudi, he had hand on the most of the oil production at that time in the world (Iraq+ Kuwait+ Saudi). Americans do not have enough man power in region at that time to defend any country in west Asia. Saddam stand and watch how Americans landing in Saudi and preparing to attack him. So that was military lost not political lost when you don't use your military capacity and just watching.

Let go 60 year back Germany annexed Austria and anybody accepted that because they win the political scene but later when they invaded and annexed Poland only USSR that was Hitler partner in crime accepted it and they could not convince the world they annexed Poland because they believed its one of their province
come on dude, you can not compare Nazi Germany with Ba'athi Iraq. Saddam was pan Arab guy, he had claim on all of the Arab lands just like Jamal Abdul Nasser.

About Libya Gaddafi even didn't attack anybody but he also lost the political battle ground. The reason he was unstable and managed to anger anybody and when the West wanted him out anybody said good we are on .
Ghaddafi lost when he disarmed itself. For sure Europe have not dare to attack Atomic Libya in its backdoor. And finally they managed to deal with Libya just like what happened for Pakistan.

By the way political battle ground is not starting with military one its something that is started years before the military one in fact it's always ongoing and is not something that will start by start of the war.
I am agree with you about this, and that is not against my words.

Ghaddafi lost when he disarmed itself. For sure Europe have not dare to attack Atomic Libya in its backdoor. And finally they managed to deal with Libya just like what happened for Pakistan.
Vietnam fought against nuclear China and nuclear USA .
Finland fought against nuclear Russia .
Nuclear China fought against nuclear USA in Korea .N. korea fought against nuclear USA . and nuclear Pakistan fought against nuclear India .
India fought against nuclear China . china fought against nuclear Russia and Argentina attacked nuclear England . it seems to me nukes won't dictate the end of the conflict

Vietnam fought against nuclear China and nuclear USA .
Finland fought against nuclear Russia .
Nuclear China fought against nuclear USA in Korea .N. korea fought against nuclear USA . and nuclear Pakistan fought against nuclear India .
India fought against nuclear China . china fought against nuclear Russia and Argentina attacked nuclear England . it seems to me nukes won't dictate the end of the conflict

- Vietnam get ruined ... their women get raped , and their children get gassed ....
- Nuclear China and Nuclear USA didn't want to nuke each other to stone age ...
- Argentina surrendered after a brief struggle ( which the casualties of England was about only 300-400 solder/sailors ) so there was no need to use nuke ...

all none nuclear state get trashed against nuclear state in wars ...

Rich NY Jews propaganda machine at work, they're not even trying to hide it, the FDD logo was behind the Ollie guy while the reporter was interviewing him...lol....idiots.
on the spot...It amazes me to see how comatose US public is watching these programs without anyone questioning the validity of the garbage delivered in these programs..I guess Money talks first..lol..

on the spot...It amazes me to see how comatose US public is watching these programs without anyone questioning the validity of the garbage delivered in these programs..I guess Money talks first..lol..
The decline of an empire in real time, Trump busy blaming immigrants and muslims when the enemy is right here on the inside. Truth is sometimes more bizarre than fiction.

- Vietnam get ruined ... their women get raped , and their children get gassed ....
- Nuclear China and Nuclear USA didn't want to nuke each other to stone age ...
- Argentina surrendered after a brief struggle ( which the casualties of England was about only 300-400 solder/sailors ) so there was no need to use nuke ...

all none nuclear state get trashed against nuclear state in wars ...
the result of war is compared by what the objective was . if you look at the objectives of war you see only in two case of my examples the nuclear ones achieved the objectives when they started the war .
and England threatened the use of nukes against Argentina and if France didn't show England how to disable the Exocet the casualties were far more .
in case of china and Vietnam the result of war was china puling out of Indochina and Vietnam occupying Cambodia for 10 years. and these were the reason china attacked Vietnam according to wikipedia
China attacks Vietnam
China, now under Deng Xiaoping, was starting the Chinese economic reform and opening trade with the West, in turn, growing increasingly defiant of the Soviet Union. On November 3, 1978, the Soviet Union and Vietnam signed a 25-year mutual defense treaty, which made Vietnam the "linchpin" in the Soviet Union's "drive to contain China."

In January 1979 Chinese Vice-premier Deng Xiaoping visited the United States, and told the American president Jimmy Carter that China planned a punitive action against Cambodia. On February 15, the first day that China could have officially announced the termination of the 1950 Sino-Soviet Treaty of Friendship, Alliance and Mutual Assistance, Deng Xiaoping declared that China planned to conduct a limited attack on Vietnam.

The reason cited for the attack was to support China's ally, the Khmer Rouge of Cambodia, in addition to the mistreatment of Vietnam's ethnic Chinese minority and the Vietnamese occupation of the Spratly Islands which were claimed by China. To prevent Soviet intervention on Vietnam's behalf, Deng warned Moscow the next day that China was prepared for a full-scale war against the Soviet Union; in preparation for this conflict, China put all of its troops along the Sino-Soviet border on an emergency war alert, set up a new military command in Xinjiang, and even evacuated an estimated 300,000 civilians from the Sino-Soviet border. In addition, the bulk of China's active forces (as many as one-and-a-half million troops) were stationed along China's border with the Soviet Union.

and about nuclear china and nuclear USA ,well USA had 36,574 dead and 103,284 wounded while china had 183,108 dead and 383,500 wounded

Nukes don’t guarantee security. Nukes prevent a country from being occupied or falling completely via land invasion.

Being a nuclear power means you will still face prospect of:

War
Sanctions
Funding of terrorist groups within your soil by enemies
Efforts to weaken you as a country economically, politically, and socially
Covert efforts for revolutions

So naive members of this board that think as soon as Iran gets nukes the whole world is going to bow to their knees and remove sanctions and help Iran are living in a delusional land. North Korea has had nukes for years and is still no where closer to being integrated back into world.

But in order to get integrated back into the world we need an agreement, an agreement for which we need to have a bargaining chip......also if there is an agreement the idea of proliferation will give them pause not to break it so haphazardly as they did this time........no naivete here, just someone who learned by watching their actions.

Iran is already facing the following without being a nuclear power:
War
sanctions
Funding of terrorist.....
so we may as well become a nuclear power.
traitors would always try to disarm you before they take away all you have..

Back
Top Bottom