What's new

The end of the deal, hopes, delusions and treasons

So U.S reimposed all of it's sanctions against Iran in 5 NOV 2018.

European are complying with U.S sanctions as well, This deal is practically dead for Iran, but still traitor Reformists in Iran resort to lame excuses like European's ridiculous transaction mechanism SPV (which still isn't operational) to justify their commitment to a one sided deal (JCPOA).

The sole excuse of traitor Reformists in Iran is that EU can not force the private companies from halting their business with Iran (a lie which has been dictated to them by their masters in west), so Raja-news published a masterpiece and exposed this lie by listing the name of just 100 state-owned companies in EU which European don't want to use to keep this deal alive:
خوش خیالی دولت به بهانه های اروپایی
بهانه‌ی مضحک اتحادیه اروپا برای فرار از مسئولیت: نمی‌توانیم بخش خصوصی را مجبور به تجارت با ایران کنیم/ بخش خصوصی هیچ، چرا بانک‌ها و شرکت‌های دولتی به تعهدات برجامی خود عمل نمی‌کنند؟! + فهرست ۱۰۰ نهاد دولتی اروپایی

The truth is that Europeans want to impose the cost (of keeping the deal alive) on Iran, none of them want to pay any price for it.

In fact it's Iranian traitor Reformist government which is welcoming this violation by other parties of the deal, cause otherwise they have to announce the end of the deal (JCPOA).

JCPOA has been Reformists' solely answer and theory for everything in Iran, to the extent that morons said we need JCPOA to solve the water shortage problem! It's like a political suicide for Reformists to announce it's end, so they prefer to sacrifice the national interest for their own party's interest (which is considered a treason), and they wont even react to the countless violations of the deal, cause they are afraid that European's reaction would lead to the end of the deal, and so result is the same for them.

Now Chinese are compromising this weakness (if treason is called weakness) in Iranian Reformists and are following the same path as Europeans:
China's CNPC Halts Iran Gas Investment Under US Pressure - OilPrice.com

Let's wait and see Reformists' latest excuse for this new breach of the deal by CNPC, a Chinese state owned company.

The sole excuse of traitor Reformists in Iran is that EU can not force the private companies from halting their business with Iran (a lie which has been dictated to them by their masters in west), so Raja-news published a masterpiece and exposed this lie by listing the name of just 100 state-owned companies in EU which European don't want to use to keep this deal alive:
You knew well since khatami very few reformist had any power first it was hardliners and after that hardliners turned moderate but I wonder why you still say reformists.

In fact it's Iranian traitor Reformist government which is welcoming this violation by other parties of the deal, cause otherwise they have to announce the end of the deal (JCPOA).
Again fundamentalist turn moderate not reformists.

JCPOA has been Reformists' solely answer and theory for everything in Iran, to the extent that morons said we need JCPOA to solve the water shortage problem!
Again Fundamentals turned Moderate.

Let's wait and see Reformists' latest excuse for this new breach of the deal by CNPC, a Chinese state owned company.
In short it had nothing to do with reformists as they are not in power but you insist on calling them reformists.

You knew well since khatami very few reformist had any power first it was hardliners and after that hardliners turned moderate but I wonder why you still say reformists.

Again fundamentalist turn moderate not reformists.

Again Fundamentals turned Moderate.

In short it had nothing to do with reformists as they are not in power but you insist on calling them reformists.
Yes, I forgot your theory, A reformist must be born as Reformist, otherwise he wont be considered Reformist!

Rouhani was mistakenly chosen as Reformists' candidate, and Khatami and Reformists mistakenly endorsed he and his list of Parliament members, and Reformist media are mistakenly supporting Rouhani and his policies and Rouhani is also mistakenly following Reformist's policy and he has mistakenly chosen Reformists favorable ministers and his appointed province governors are also mistakenly Reformist.

Conservatives and their media are mistakenly attacking Rouhani and his policies, and Rouhani is also mistakenly attacking conservatives and their policies, everyone is mistaking his party and policies in Iran!

What you call moderate is just a re-brand of Reformism with ZERO difference in it's policies.

Either your brain needs a severe rewiring or you are trolling.

Yes, I forgot your theory, A reformist must be born as Reformist, otherwise he wont be considered Reformist!

Rouhani was mistakenly chosen as Reformists' candidate, and Khatami and Reformists mistakenly endorsed he and his list of Parliament members, and Reformist media are mistakenly supporting Rouhani and his policies and Rouhani is also mistakenly following Reformist's policy and he has mistakenly chosen Reformists favorable ministers and his appointed province governors are also mistakenly Reformist.

Conservatives and their media are mistakenly attacking Rouhani and his policies, and Rouhani is also mistakenly attacking conservatives and their policies, everyone is mistaking his party and policies in Iran!

What you call moderate is just a re-brand of Reformism with ZERO difference in it's policies.

Either your brain needs a severe rewiring or you are trolling.
No a reformist must believe a reformist ideology and rouhani never had a reformist ideology.
For you raesi is an example of good candidate but after endorsing a person like tataloo he showed he is something else than what he wanted people think of him. He showed that he do everything to get elected.

And a moderate is just another branch in fundamental tree.

No a reformist must believe a reformist ideology and rouhani never had a reformist ideology.
For you raesi is an example of good candidate but after endorsing a person like tataloo he showed he is something else than what he wanted people think of him. He showed that he do everything to get elected.

And a moderate is just another branch in fundamental tree.
say one difference between moderates and reformists policies!

I didn't knew you don't recognize reformists as reformist!

I take it as you don't know any difference.
yeah I don't recognize Rouhani as reformist , but you knew more what I can say, but I wonder if there is a single Fundamental organization that he is not part of it's ruling body ?

Lol....you're wasting your time, Hack-Hook....you're arguing with the people who broke Iran, who got Iran in a hole with the international community and under sanctions with ill informed decisions. But this guy calls everybody else and their mothers "Traitors" for not putting back the Iran they broke over 8 years of Ahmadinejad rule. They want it back together overnight!! The only reason JCPOA failed was because of Israel's lobby power in the U.S. and of course Mr. Kushner who is basically an israeli agent in the WH. It was a lottery win for the Zionists.

Lol....you're wasting your time, Hack-Hook....you're arguing with the people who broke Iran, who got Iran in a hole with the international community and under sanctions with ill informed decisions. But this guy calls everybody else and their mothers "Traitors" for not putting back the Iran they broke over 8 years of Ahmadinejad rule. They want it back together overnight!! The only reason JCPOA failed was because of Israel's lobby power in the U.S. and of course Mr. Kushner who is basically an israeli agent in the WH. It was a lottery win for the Zionists.
well , that and the fact that Roohani put all it's egg in a single basket , and the corruption and so...
I agree with many things that mohsen say , but I don't like when he call every body who is against a taught pattern as traitor ,and I certainly don't agree with him about Ghalibaf or Raesi or Ahmadi-Nejad . I don't agree with him when he promote a confrontational policy with every or when he believe everything must be done by IRGC .
but honestly corruption can't be denied and its not exclusive to a party .it's not even restricted in governmental organization and ..... , even in private sectors thieves and corrupt are destroying everything to fatten their wallet .

yeah I don't recognize Rouhani as reformist , but you knew more what I can say, but I wonder if there is a single Fundamental organization that he is not part of it's ruling body ?
Reformists have never had a constant agenda, they never had a manifest so that you could say that only specific people at specific time were true reformists.

Their's existance is based on playing opposition, that's why through time, Reformists have always changed their agenda, some time they wanted to attack Israel or join Saddam in fight against USA, some time they want to turn Iran into a US puppet like the rest of Arab states, the only constant behavior of them, is their opposition, specifically against Supreme leader.

So Reformism is what reformists do today and nothinhg else, and their agenda today is liberalism, secularism, bowing to bullies, etc, and there is not a single difference between Reformists and Rouhani on that.

Unlike Reformists, Conservatives do have an agenda, and that's Islamic principals around the concept of supreme leader, we will leave anybody who turns against it, so contrary to your claim, all conservatives were united against Rouhani in recent election, while all reformists were backing him.

well , that and the fact that Roohani put all it's egg in a single basket , and the corruption and so...
I agree with many things that mohsen say , but I don't like when he call every body who is against a taught pattern as traitor
Their thoughts (Rouhani and Reformists) isn't why I call them traitors, their treason is the cause.

FYI, i was among the people who supported the Geneva interim agreement, it's thread and my comments in this forum are available, but as time passed, and Iran and U.S started publishing different documents for the same agreememts, I saw that what Rouhani and Zarif are publishing for Iranian is a sheer lie and what American officials were publishing implemented, gradually I realized that I'm facing a hypocrite government which does one thing, but advertises it differently for Iranian, and in their final agreement, in return of endless concessions Iran gained nothing, again while traitors were advertising it as the end of all sanctions, an agreement which was implemented based on the absolute trust on our enemy USA.

So Reformists and Rouhani have committed two treasons:
1. Fooling Iranian and even parliament by publishing lies and false information to enforce an agreement which was against Iranian interest and only beneficial for Reformists.

2. Even during implementation, these traitors ignored all Supreme leader's conditions and fulfilled all of our obligations without waiting for or caring about other partys' obligations.

nlike Reformists, Conservatives do have an agenda, and that's Islamic principals around the concept of supreme leader, we will leave anybody who turns against it, so contrary to your claim, all conservatives were united against Rouhani in recent election, while all reformists were backing him.
I must disagree with it , the conservatives were not united , each group tried to seize power Mir-salim, Raisi, Ghalibaf, also Hashemi-Taba (he was conservative in construction party) then because o the pressures Ghalibaf went out in favor of raisi and it was one of the mistake of conservatives, if he stayed in the race and Raeisi would have pulled out in favor of him majority of Raesi supporters would have gone and voted for Ghalibaf but when Ghalibaf pull out some of them decided not to vote some voted for Raesi and some also voted for Rouhani .
why kid ourselves Raesi for conservatives in 2017 exactly acted as Jalili for them in 2013 i wonder what they taught would happen when they endorsed him.

and who you wanted the reformist that participated vote for , which of their candidates were present?

So Reformists and Rouhani have committed two treasons:
1. Fooling Iranian and even parliament by publishing lies and false information to enforce an agreement which was against Iranian interest and only beneficial for Reformists.
if parliament really was fooled by what was published in Persian then they are as unfit and as traitorous as the ones who fooled them . by the way the decision on the treaty was not made by government it was made by Supreme National Security Council and there are many other than government inside that council
Even during implementation, these traitors ignored all Supreme leader's conditions and fulfilled all of our obligations without waiting for or caring about other partys' obligations.
again this time others also must answer for that is it was the treaty that stated it start after Iran implemented it's obligation .

Back
Top Bottom