What's new

The end of the deal, hopes, delusions and treasons

Deutsche Bank bans cash delivery to Iran
2769404.jpg

TEHRAN, Aug. 02 (MNA) – Germany’s Deutsche Bank (central bank) passed a new financial policy on Wednesday which will prevent any money transfer to Iran in cash.

The bank has expanded its regulations so as to include a section on "cash payment transfers,” German daily Bild reported.

Tehran had requested to withdraw €300 million cash from its bank accounts in Germany earlier in July. Deutsche Bank’s new decision will prevent the cash transfer.

The US president announced on May 8 that Washington was withdrawing from the 2015 nuclear agreement and that he plans to reinstate US nuclear sanctions and "the highest level" of economic bans on Iran. The new batch of US sanctions will come into effect by August.

According to Bild, Iran told the German Financial Supervisory Authority (BaFin) it needed the cash from the accounts “to pass on to Iranian citizens who require cash while travelling abroad, given their inability to access recognised credit cards."

U.K blocked the export of O ring gaskets to Iran, and called them missile components!
These gaskets are among the most common elements in oil and gas piping section. the interesting part is that they went one step further and claimed these are missile warhead components!!!!!!!

UK Heathrow Staff Claims to Intercept Shipment of Missile Warhead Parts for Iran

We have several ATR aircrafts here in Italy ordered by Iran which we now must look for a new customer.

https://www.presstv.com/Detail/2018...iation-France-Italy-ATR-aircraft-US-sanctions

Not so easy though because we build some special pecs into them, like special pressurisation units.

Beside that its stupid to call this treason.

ATR has two goals: Secure ATR business and take care that ATR employees can feed their families. Iran is a far smaller market than USA and no matter how much you turn it, the ranian market can in no way outcompete the US market. or is Iran able to order 300 ATR per year?

Nobody is happy about this but things are like they are.

Where does Iran logically go from here?

With many companies now pulling out of Iran and winding down their businesses, the Rial crashing to historic lows and growing discontent amongst the Iranian populist. How can Iran as a nation move forward?

Personally I'm worried, I don't think a revolution like 1979 will happen as I truly do think many Iranians are wary of the consequences that befell Syria and Libya when they went the route of "regime change", so the prospects of a regime change or uprising in Iran are questionable at best (Kinda hoping that Iranians have a sense of self preservation, enough to see them not destroy their lives and country in pursuit of regime change). But one thing's for sure, Trumps administration is betting that Iran will cave in to US demands due to just how bad the economic situation is and it WILL get worse by this years end. It really is a bad scenario for Iran no matter how you cut it but this is the price one pays for independence and sovereignty.

What do you guys think will logically happen, and further more what do you hope will happen?

Where does Iran logically go from here?

With many companies now pulling out of Iran and winding down their businesses, the Rial crashing to historic lows and growing discontent amongst the Iranian populist. How can Iran as a nation move forward?

Personally I'm worried, I don't think a revolution like 1979 will happen as I truly do think many Iranians are wary of the consequences that befell Syria and Libya when they went the route of "regime change", so the prospects of a regime change or uprising in Iran are questionable at best (Kinda hoping that Iranians have a sense of self preservation, enough to see them not destroy their lives and country in pursuit of regime change). But one thing's for sure, Trumps administration is betting that Iran will cave in to US demands due to just how bad the economic situation is and it WILL get worse by this years end. It really is a bad scenario for Iran no matter how you cut it but this is the price one pays for independence and sovereignty.

What do you guys think will logically happen, and further more what do you hope will happen?
Its hard to say,I suppose to some degree its whether or not rouhani can come up with an economic plan B and how good it is,the other question is how far other countries are willing to go along with chump or whether they`ll just pay lip service to his demands while still quietly trading,its still difficult to tell at this point.
The chump regimes biggest weakness,and its a big one,is its total lack of diplomatic ability of almost any kind apart from thuggery and threats.Rouhanis biggest weakness is his damaged credibility.He put all of his eggs in the jcpoa basket and apparently had no plan B in reserve it seems,in addition its pretty hard to go from being an appeaser in his first term to trying to rattle the saber in his second without risking looking weak.
In many ways I thought the threat to iran was much more dire under the bush jr regime,with its "axis of evil",its invasions of afghanistan and iraq,its threats against syria after the invasion etc...,indeed things seemed that bleak at the time that I was leaning towards iran going nuclear as that seemed the only way to deter what was at the time arguably a rogue super power.Ultimately tho the the bush jr regime was an utter disaster for us/western interests especially in the me region and iran did very well out of bush jrs stupidity,indeed its partly thanks to that that the shia crescent became a reality.I personally think that trump will ultimately be far more catastrophic for us/western interests than even the bush jr regime was.The main thing now is for iran to hang tough during this time,with national unity and national security both internal and external being of utterly vital importance,while making the most of all opportunities be they political or economic,legitimate or other as they arise.My only real concern is whether rouhani is up to the task or will he waste even more time grasping at straws to try and save a dead deal[and possibly his equally dead political reputation/career?]
With luck iran will emerge from this period even stronger,at least that is my hope.
Time will tell,I guess.

After all European companies left Iran, EU is going to protect them against U.S sanctions!

Mercedes Benz Parent Halts Deal With Iran After President Trump's Sanction Threats

Within hours of Washington unveiling its first round of sanctions, German carmaker Daimler AG froze a plan to make Mercedes Benz trucks in Iran. That’s even after the European Union tried to salvage the Iran nuclear deal by pledging to protect firms from Trump’s assault.

Following an executive order signed by Trump, the U.S. imposed new restrictions intended to stop the purchase of dollar banknotes by Iran, prevent the government from trading gold and other precious metals and block the nation from selling or acquiring various industrial metals. The measures, which took effect at midnight in Washington, also targeted the auto industry and banned imports of Persian carpets and pistachios to the U.S.

The European Union condemned the move and announced it would be rolling out an updated version of its so-called Blocking Statute which bans any EU company from complying with U.S. sanctions and does not recognize any court rulings that enforce American penalties.

“We are determined to protect European economic operators engaged in legitimate business with Iran,” the EU said in a statement late on Monday.

-----------

مستند پرزیدنت آکتور سینما - آپارات

After all European companies left Iran, EU is going to protect them against U.S sanctions!

Mercedes Benz Parent Halts Deal With Iran After President Trump's Sanction Threats

Within hours of Washington unveiling its first round of sanctions, German carmaker Daimler AG froze a plan to make Mercedes Benz trucks in Iran. That’s even after the European Union tried to salvage the Iran nuclear deal by pledging to protect firms from Trump’s assault.

Following an executive order signed by Trump, the U.S. imposed new restrictions intended to stop the purchase of dollar banknotes by Iran, prevent the government from trading gold and other precious metals and block the nation from selling or acquiring various industrial metals. The measures, which took effect at midnight in Washington, also targeted the auto industry and banned imports of Persian carpets and pistachios to the U.S.

The European Union condemned the move and announced it would be rolling out an updated version of its so-called Blocking Statute which bans any EU company from complying with U.S. sanctions and does not recognize any court rulings that enforce American penalties.

“We are determined to protect European economic operators engaged in legitimate business with Iran,” the EU said in a statement late on Monday.

-----------

Yes,it is funny isnt it,but I`m certainly not laughing.
This was always one of the critical weaknesses in the deal,the euros could lift the sanctions but they couldnt actually guarantee that euro businesses would then invest in iran or that euro banks would fund these plans,because these governments no longer had that sort of level of economic sovereignty anymore,they gave it up long ago back in the 80s with the rise of us neo liberal capitalism.
Ultimately rouhani needs to hurry up and get it thru his thick fvcking head that trade/deals with europe and the west are not the answer to iran economically and never were...unless of course you`re willing to sell your nation into political and economic vassalage just for the privilege of trading with them.
Meanwhile the euros will no doubt continue to keep stringing this poor wretched fool along for just as long as they possibly can,while he in typical drowning man fashion will keep reaching out for and trying to clutch onto whatever worthless straws they keep offering him.....sheesh!:tsk::crazy::hitwall:

-----------

Even dear Iraqi brothers are going to adhere to new sanctions . have you heard what Ebadi said on the matter.

Even dear Iraqi brothers are going to adhere to new sanctions . have you heard what Ebadi said on the matter.
We didn't sign the deal with Iraq.

Yes,it is funny isnt it,but I`m certainly not laughing.
This was always one of the critical weaknesses in the deal,the euros could lift the sanctions but they couldnt actually guarantee that euro businesses would then invest in iran or that euro banks would fund these plans,because these governments no longer had that sort of level of economic sovereignty anymore,they gave it up long ago back in the 80s with the rise of us neo liberal capitalism.
Ultimately rouhani needs to hurry up and get it thru his thick fvcking head that trade/deals with europe and the west are not the answer to iran economically and never were...unless of course you`re willing to sell your nation into political and economic vassalage just for the privilege of trading with them.
Meanwhile the euros will no doubt continue to keep stringing this poor wretched fool along for just as long as they possibly can,while he in typical drowning man fashion will keep reaching out for and trying to clutch onto whatever worthless straws they keep offering him.....sheesh!:tsk::crazy::hitwall:
Rouhani isn't a fool, neither Zarif, they are bunch of traitors.

We didn't sign the deal with Iraq.

Rouhani isn't a fool, neither Zarif, they are bunch of traitors.
and no UNSC resolution made Iraq to abide by the law , in case of Iraq it was not people or companies whom abides by it , it was the government itself.
tell how much the money we spend in Iraq paid off,I wonder if they also refuse free electricity or free water we provide there , I wonder if they also refuse the money we spend there ,also I must ask why the didn't refuse the weapon we gave them when Baghdad was about to fall ,funny part is that at least there was UNSC resolution that barred us from exporting any weapon.
I must ask you a question , can you name a single Arab country that supported us in our disagreement with UAE ,about borders in Persian gulf and our Islands. is there an Arab country who even abstained when they are voting about that matter

and no UNSC resolution made Iraq to abide by the law , in case of Iraq it was not people or companies whom abides by it , it was the government itself.
tell how much the money we spend in Iraq paid off,I wonder if they also refuse free electricity or free water we provide there , I wonder if they also refuse the money we spend there ,also I must ask why the didn't refuse the weapon we gave them when Baghdad was about to fall ,funny part is that at least there was UNSC resolution that barred us from exporting any weapon.
I must ask you a question , can you name a single Arab country that supported us in our disagreement with UAE ,about borders in Persian gulf and our Islands. is there an Arab country who even abstained when they are voting about that matter
We helped Iraq, cause we didn't wanted to fight with ISIS in tehran, cause we wanted to secure our shrines.
whatever we gave Iraq, it was in return of money, whether weapons, electricity or power plants, so please keep your outdated Zionist/Reformist rumors to yourself.

Iraq is a f@cked up country with f@cked up people (literally), run by a copy of our own reformist/seculars, what did you expect?!!!
Influence isn't something which could buy overnight from your alley's supermarket.

Nonetheless, as I said, we didn't sign the deal with Iraq, so let's keep it on topic.

Don't forget that the EU talks a lot. Even if the EU was to cover this 'protection' the companies themselves wouldn't quickly risk losing the US market just to trade with Iran.

We helped Iraq, cause we didn't wanted to fight with ISIS in tehran, cause we wanted to secure our shrines.
whatever we gave Iraq, it was in return of money, whether weapons, electricity or power plants, so please keep your outdated Zionist/Reformist rumors to yourself.

Iraq is a f@cked up country with f@cked up people (literally), run by a copy of our own reformist/seculars, what did you expect?!!!
Influence isn't something which could buy overnight from your alley's supermarket.

Nonetheless, as I said, we didn't sign the deal with Iraq, so let's keep it on topic.

Whole middle eastern social fabric is fu*ed up because of Islamists, and that includes Iran. Abadi said he doesn't agree with the sanctions but will abide by them, this is because if he was to disobey America then our Kurdish American ball lickers in the north (Barzani) would use that situation to get American support against Baghdad, in that case we have a problem which Iran and Turkey won't aid us with.

That said, I don't see Iraq-Iran trade dropping significantly because of US sanctions. It seems unlikely and impractical, the US will likely pull a blind eye to it like they did when Iraq was working with Iran and still is whilst also working with the US. But with this orange man you can never know how insane he can go.

That aside, this is what America is, a bully and war criminal.

As this article states:

The official, who asked not to be named, said Baghdad had asked for an exemption from Washington to allow imports of Iranian spare parts for car assembly facilities in Iraq.

Production has ground to a halt with 5,000 jobs on the line, he said.

While Iraq's exporters won't feel too much of a pinch -- Iran only imported $77 million worth of Iraqi goods last year -- economic tourism looks set to take a hit.

"The two or three million Iranian pilgrims who come each year (to Shiite holy sites) represent a major economic activity that Iraq could now be deprived of," warned Muzhar Mohammed Salah, an economic advisor to Iraq's prime minister.

- Winners and losers -

The big winner will be the black market, which will feed demand for Iranian goods, predicted trader Ajlan, pointing out the border between the two countries runs more than 1,000 kilometres (600 miles).

"Imports will continue, even if, officially, they are prohibited," he said.

http://www.france24.com/en/20180808-iraq-caught-crossfire-us-sanctions-iran

Though for us that's not the right strategy in the long-term, we need local production as there are 40 million people needing jobs..

what about after 40 years , spending money won't buy you influence specially when your resources are limited .
can you tell me which money we received instead of weapon and electricity we export Iraq .
and let me tell you which countries said they abide by USA sanction against Iran . USA, Israel , Iraq .its right that we didn't sign the deal with Iraq , but when Iraq government come and say they abide by the sanction then what it means ? won't it make it illegal for Iraqi people to trade with Iran ? which of the countries that signed the deal except USA take such stand , which government other than USA and Israel and now Iraq banned their citizen to make deal with Iran ?
and you still didn't told me which Arab country supported Iran stand over Iranian Islands ?

In a meeting in senate building some secret negotiations between U.S and European countries were revealed, it lights European's double positions against the JCPOA during the past months.

according to the published comments, there has been a near final agreement (for what they call fixing the deal) between U.S and EU to betray Iran deal (all of them, not just U.S) and extend the JCPOA limitations again after 8 years (when they were supposed to end), but (thanks god), Mr Trump's team reaches this conclusion that they can get better results by reimposing the sanction now (in their delusions).

You can find the article in the following link:
After the Withdrawal from the JCPOA: Strategies for the Trump Administration

Back
Top Bottom