What's new

The end of the deal, hopes, delusions and treasons

June is The end of Western opportunities for fulfilling the JCPOA commitments /after that date IAEA cameras will be removed

سوم خرداد پایان فرصت غربی ها برای اجرای تعهدات برجامی/ دوربین های آژانس خاموش می شود
سوم خرداد پایان فرصت غربی ها برای اجرای تعهدات برجامی/ دوربین های آژانس خاموش می شود

What happened to May?

According to their agreement with the agency, they will switch off all cameras on May 24th (Khordad 3rd in the Iranian calendar).

Date
5/6/2021 1:09:15 AM
IAEA delegation to visit Iran: report |

unfortunately the Rouhani administration already trying to agree on another unwritten hiden agreement,

and until the additional protocol is not stopped fully we are going to see more sabotages , ex.......

Date

unfortunately the Rouhani administration already trying to agree on another unwritten hiden agreement,

and until the additional protocol is not stopped fully we are going to see more sabotages , ex.......
Such betrayal needs to be blocked by the rahbari. Unbelievable how this is happening without any obstacle.

Date

عراقچی: تمدید مهلت همکاری با آژانس اتمی در صورت لزوم بررسی خواهد شد

But But idiots on this forum said that Zarif fooled the entire republic the first time with witchcraft and using his personal Jin spirit to hoodwink them into accepting the deal.

You mean to tell me the Republic did accept the JCPOA in its entirety not only the first time, but also the second time around? :rolleyes1:

New documentary "Ādrese ghalat" recently aired on IRIB Channel 3, an absolutely great watch about the JCPoA, the Rohani administration's deep miscalculations and rhetoric flip-flopping once Trump left the deal, as well as its obtuse narrow-mindedness in binding Iran's economic future to the sole lifting of sanctions, with the inflationary consequences we know on the living conditions of ordinary Iranians.

Last edited:
Grossi is claiming that a one month extension was granted by iran.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-57229775
Can any of the iranian members here tell me if there Is there any actual confirmation of this claim in the local iranian media?,as I wouldnt trust grossi or the iaea as far as I could sh!t,p!ss or spit them.💩
:tsk:

Grossi is claiming that a one month extension was granted by iran.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-57229775
Can any of the iranian members here tell me if there Is there any actual confirmation of this claim in the local iranian media?,as I wouldnt trust grossi or the iaea as far as I could sh!t,p!ss or spit them.💩
:tsk:

Course it was. Iranians are master of theatrics. There was a 0% chance they would wipe the images.

Iran’s National Security Council (of actors) made a statement confirming the deal.

Back
Top Bottom