What's new

The end of the deal, hopes, delusions and treasons

^^^
You are the one who defended that blood sucker Barak Obama, you tried to show him as a neutral guy who is different from from AIPAC, so yes, I used the word "Your beloved Obama".

people like you are the reason that djibouti (which you can't even find on a map) dares to bully us.
we have already seen the outcome of 4 years of Rouhan's administration. all economic indexes have went down.

instead of reposting whatever B.S that Zionists throw at you through their social services propaganda, better to read the actual news.

The Persian fanboys do not understand who they are dealing with. The west will make you drink poison presenting it as the best available wine money can buy.

So what you have achieved with this deal? We Pakistanis will rip apart anyone who even think about rolling back our nuke program let alone wrapping it up altogether, while Persians just watched their country nuke program wrapped up by their leaders on the fake promises of economic assistance! Its a disgrace to compromise on the such vital issue of national security.

I guess you lot didnt have the stomach or didnt understand the sacrifice a nation has to offer on the path of becoming a nuke power, both in terms of economy and human toll, when you fiddled around with the idea of becoming a nuke power.

In my opinion, should have stuck with Ahmednijad. What happened to Libya, should have been an eye opener.

Hey, leave the Persian politics to Persians..the last thing we need is strategy lessons from Pakistan. Your nukes are as good as the systems lunching them...they can be compromised. If you guys ever threaten the big boys, you will be basking in the afterglow of a nuclear sunset while your nukes will still safely be in their silos.

Last edited:
Hey, leave the Persian politics to Persians..the last thing we need is strategy lessons from Pakistan. Your nukes are as good as the systems lunching them...they can be compromised. If you guys ever threaten the big boys, you will basking in the afterglow of a nuclear sunset while your nukes will still safely be in their silos.

Kido, as a reference for future , quote me in when you reply, otherwise I wont know.

NOW

its a .pk forum, you are a guest here and me as Pakistani can barge in where ever I like. You dont like it, tough, you can always express your bravado in your own forums.

Your immature response about our capabilities warrant not a detail reply but I will let you ponder over the fact that Pakistan is starring down the enemy 10 size bigger in east, fully indulged in this proxy war game, on its own, with all western might COMBINED in Afghanistan since 9/11, yet there is no one out there to impose war against us.

I know its hard for your kind to understand what it is like to be a nuke power, as you came crumbling down on the first step towards the long journey to attain ultimate glory. Nobody stopping you however, to get your kicks out by supporting some rag tags like Hizbullah.

The Persian fanboys do not understand who they are dealing with. The west will make you drink poison presenting it as the best available wine money can buy.

So what you have achieved with this deal? We Pakistanis will rip apart anyone who even think about rolling back our nuke program let alone wrapping it up altogether, while Persians just watched their country nuke program wrapped up by their leaders on the fake promises of economic assistance! Its a disgrace to compromise on the such vital issue of national security.

I guess you lot didnt have the stomach or didnt understand the sacrifice a nation has to offer on the path of becoming a nuke power, both in terms of economy and human toll, when you fiddled around with the idea of becoming a nuke power.

In my opinion, should have stuck with Ahmednijad. What happened to Libya, should have been an eye opener.
nuclear weapons is just an excuses. U.S doesn't care about nukes. as long as you wont threaten their interests, and wont challenge their policies, everything is forgivable.

Iran may have temporary abandoned it's nuclear energy program (which was the fruit of some delusional and traitor politicians), but never abandoned it's worldwide challenging policies. Yes, Pakistan has nukes, but wont challenge the American's decisions, not even on it's soil or airspace!

@mohsen

I am too curios to ask, where are you from in Iran as far as your roots, not necessarily the city you live in now (feel free to ignore me or make fun of me instead of answering). Are you ethnically Persian?

nuclear weapons is just an excuses. U.S doesn't care about nukes. as long as you wont threaten their interests, and wont challenge their policies, everything is forgivable.

Iran may have temporary abandoned it's nuclear energy program (which was the fruit of some delusional and traitor politicians), but never abandoned it's worldwide challenging policies. Yes, Pakistan has nukes, but wont challenge the American's decisions, not even on it's soil or airspace!

For the bold part. Who do you think is challenging west design in Afghanistan since the fall or Afghanistan? Why yanks call us ally from hell? Why American congressmen tearing their hair out in their frustration with Pakistan? Why Pakistan is the most sanctioned ally of yanks?

You see, it's our status as nuke power which give us huge leverages on geopolitics which allow us to do things which no other muslim nation can do on their own.

Kido, as a reference for future , quote me in when you reply, otherwise I wont know.

NOW

its a .pk forum, you are a guest here and me as Pakistani can barge in where ever I like. You dont like it, tough, you can always express your bravado in your own forums.

Your immature response about our capabilities warrant not a detail reply but I will let you ponder over the fact that Pakistan is starring down the enemy 10 size bigger in east, fully indulged in this proxy war game, on its own, with all western might COMBINED in Afghanistan since 9/11, yet there is no one out there to impose war against us.

I know its hard for your kind to understand what it is like to be a nuke power, as you came crumbling down on the first step towards the long journey to attain ultimate glory. Nobody stopping you however, to get your kicks out by supporting some rag tags like Hizbullah.
I'm expressing my bravado in a forum called Iran Defense chum..kindly go back to your forum and discuss paving some roads in your country instead of coming here giving us political lessons.

I'm expressing my bravado in a forum called Iran Defense chum..kindly go back to your forum and discuss paving some roads in your country instead of coming here giving us political lessons.

Sunshine, I only see defence.pk
Neither I have time or consider it worth spending on discussing a third grade country with third grade military.

You have no idea what your talking about.

Iran was under extreme sanctions and people were suffering. People couldn't get their medicines to live and you make it seem like we gave up everything for nothing? What good is having a slighter more enhanced nuclear program but economy crashing further and people dying and possibility of war?

Live under those conditions and we'll see if you will say the same stupid remarks.

I've grew up listening to people with that point of view. They think a strong military is cure for all ills. You needn't look no further than N. Korea. They have nukes, yes no one is invading. Great for the dictator but the people are still starving and their country is 50 years behind their Northern neighbor. In 20 some odds years when every aspect of developed country will rely on computers, Cyber war fare weapons would be more effective than nukes. The targeted country won't even know where it's coming from. But yeah let's keep harping about nukes.

I've grew up listening to people with that point of view. They think a strong military is cure for all ills. You needn't look no further than N. Korea. They have nukes, yes no one is invading. Great for the dictator but the people are still starving and their country is 50 years behind their Northern neighbor. In 20 some odds years when every aspect of developed country will rely on computers, Cyber war fare weapons would be more effective than nukes. The targeted country won't even know where it's coming from. But yeah let's keep harping about nukes.

Thats because the dprk adopted a military first policy that winds up spending around a third of their entire national budget on the military which is quite unlike iran who actually has some of the lowest defense spending in the region and certainly in comparison to the saudis/gulfies who squandered collectively hundreds of billions of dollars on weapons.Unfortunately previous iranian administration and sadly the current one as well have allowed parts of irans conventional forces to badly atrophy with the airforce being the most obvious example,rouhani didnt even bother during the jpoa negotiations to try and have the un arms embargo removed which meant that at the time iran would have to wait another 5 years before it could hope to acquire new fighters,armored vehicles,ships/subs etc..
As for the utility/value of nuclear arms,well heres a question for you:do you think libyas gaddafi or iraqs saddam would have met the horrible fates they did if they`d have had the dprks nuclear arsenal...hmm?[personally I have little doubt that they would still be in power]

heres a question for you:do you think libyas gaddafi or iraqs saddam would have met the horrible fates they did if they`d have had the dprks nuclear arsenal...hmm?
Hi fafnir jan . Yes you are right .Nukes can save dictators like Saddam and Gaddafi for a while but you ignore another fact here . Would they have met their ending if they'd some acceptable percentage of favorability between their own people ? Why US waited another decade from 1990s to 2000s to finish Saddam and didn't do the job in the first war ?
Why USSR went down while they had the biggest number of nukes per capita :partay: ?
Another question : Do you think DPRK would have gone long time ago if they hadn't nukes ? I don't think so .Majority of north koreans still support their leader .With or without nukes .And they hadn't nukes from 1950s to 2000s ( from the war with south and US to 2006 nuclear test ). Guess what , US didn't invade them .

Now imagine how US can perform a full invasion on a country with 70 millions of people who support their government ? I would say favorability matters more than nukes while i agree that having a stockpile or even being able to make weapons grade material in less than 48 hours can increase detterence significantly .I am just saying there is something more important which no country should ignore .

Back
Top Bottom