What's new

The effectiveness of Bayraktar tb2 drones in Karabakh war

armania should ask iran for help. they are expert at collecting american stealth drones. this drone should be piece of cake for them. :D
iran already support armenia from all aspects but doesnt work, ther are only expert on barking nothing more.

As can be seen from the latest videos, Armenia has acquired new countermeasure systems to block data links of UAV systems,
Whaaat? Can you share more info? What's going on?

Imagine what 100 Akinci can do. Although in my opinion Azerbaijan should also go for 48 JF-17 BLOCK III for its Air Force.
It is a very strategic outpost/position that was given special attention by the Azerbaijani defense ministry after it was captured.

The point that draws attention here is that the team carrying out the operation in the field is probably receiving instant intelligence from the UAVs and of course they are receiving close air support. Communication here has to be instantaneous.And so close air support while the troops are in intertwined positions should also include precision strikes with near-perfect accuracy. The operation should be almost as delicate as surgical operation. This is unlikely with jet aircraft's speeds of attack and heavy free-fall bombs. Many details like this one prove the importance of tactical UAV systems and the convenience they bring in the field over and over again.

Last edited:
Let the haters hate TB2, the War in Azerbadjian have learned the world class armies that a tactical drone is a must have in modern warfare. After Japan Italian army is considering this tactic. Fak all the haters in PDF but TB2 is the future...

Tactical drone and Kamikaze drone like the IAI Harop. We will have Kargi kamikaze drone.

Let the haters hate TB2, the War in Azerbadjian have learned the world class armies that a tactical drone is a must have in modern warfare. After Japan Italian army is considering this tactic. Fak all the haters in PDF but TB2 is the future...

Tactical drone and Kamikaze drone like the IAI Harop. We will have Kargi kamikaze drone.

In the illustration here, the layers are rather simplified and there are many missing. They first need to put their troops into active combat environment somewhere and need tests their C4ISR understandings before the acquiring TB-2 like systems. I'm sorry but they certainly will not be able to reach the future only with acquiring a tactical system like the TB-2.

Also, this is definitely not the future, but just some parts of today's combat conditions for nearly 10-15 years. It is rather ironic that this is perceived as the future in Italy.

Last edited:
In the illustration here, the layers are rather simplified and there are many missing. They first need to put their troops into active combat environment somewhere and need tests is C4ISR understandings before the acquiring TB-2 like systems.

this is only a study material how tactical drone could be used. But they will buy a TB2 or going make them self.

this is only a study material how tactical drone could be used. But they will buy a TB2 or going make them self.
I understand what you want to say bro. The reason I was quoting was related to the psychological impact of TB-2s.

I understand what you want to say bro. The reason I was quoting was related to the psychological impact of TB-2s.

Indeed, ther is not much effectif weapons against TB2. You can try to shoot it down but then you will give your position 😆 .

WTF? The number of operator countries has exceeded 30!

Three, maybe more, out of every five countries using armed drones in the world are tb-2 users.

Baykar tech and its subsidiaries as a whole will become the world's largest and leading company in its field in 10 years.

Back
Top Bottom