What's new

The Economist: Bangladesh’s GDP per capita now higher than Pakistan’s

Nolakwali @Śakra, you should receive a Nehru Award for invention new methods of insulting and marginalizing other countries.

You should check your DNA and find whether you yourself is the by product of illegal immigrant's sperm.

Honestly, I will not be surprised, if you are a product of illegal Bangladeshi sperm... :D

Guys guys, that's not very gentlemen like, is it? Learn how to speak to a lady even if you disagree with her opinion.

Guys guys, that's not very gentlemen like, is it? Learn how to speak to a lady even if you disagree with her opinion.
Not everyone has mindset of a conservative Pakistani. People are people, their gender doesn't matter when you speak to them. They don't get any special privilege for being a male or a female. Although, Pakistan is the most backward on this issue in the subcontinent while BD is the most progressive, so maybe it's hard for you to swallow BDsians speaking to 'ladies' like the way they do.

Not everyone has mindset of a conservative Pakistani. People are people, their gender doesn't matter when you speak to them. They don't get any special privilege for being a male or a female. Although, Pakistan is the most backward on this issue in the subcontinent while BD is the most progressive, so maybe it's hard for you to swallow BDsians speaking to 'ladies' like the way they do.

If disrespecting a lady makes you a 'progressive bangladeshi' and politely pointing that out makes me a conservative backward Pakistani then I'd happily remain conservative backward Pakistani. :-)

PS: Change your avatar, it doesn't suit you.

Males and Females are equal...

No special treatment for females...

No chivalry and wrong usage of egalitarianism - pretty common among fellas of your kind.

I can't speak about other countries, however I have an uncle here who earns over a million US dollars a year in gross revenue and doesn't pay a dime in tax.

If what you say is true and there are many more such as your uncle, your consumption of materials like cement, power, cars, motorcycles, steel, health etc should be off the charts. But compared to other south asian economies, you still lack in all those parameters. So they may be not paying taxes but they are not spending it as well or just may be you are extrapolating way more than what it is.

If what you say is true and there are many more such as your uncle, your consumption of materials like cement, power, cars, motorcycles, steel, health etc should be off the charts. But compared to other south asian economies, you still lack in all those parameters. So they may be not paying taxes but they are not spending it as well or just may be you are extrapolating way more than what it is.

Did you even bother to check cement and material consumption in comparison with other countries?

Google smuggling of cement, tiles, ceramic, automobile, oil etc into Pakistan and see what you get ;)

Did you even bother to check cement and material consumption in comparison with other countries?

Yes i did, here is a thread that we discussed in detail right here in pdf.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/paki...mption-hit-new-high-of-170-kg-in-2016.529260/

Pakistan per capita cement consumption is 170 kg where as India's 225kg

Also please don't ask me to compare your power, car, motorcycle, railway usage with India, the comparison would look ridiculous.

Anyhow, if many of you are rich, the society of Pakistan would not be this dysfunctional.

Google smuggling of cement, tiles, ceramic, automobile, oil etc into Pakistan and see what you get ;)

Damn, how long will you hide behind your incompetence? Don't expect the world to go by your vague figures. Everyone could start saying that they are richer than America by quoting illicit trade but that doesn't change the reality.

Back
Top Bottom