What's new

The Difference between Taliban and MQM

Other then alftaf hussain who else in parliment holds a foreign passport or dual nationality?

there is no difference between taliban n mqm. perhaps mqm is a bigger threat to pakistan then taliban in up comeing years.the reason is simple they kill people in karachi anytime they want to n there is no one in pakistan who tryed to take action against therm no police no media u name it. i am afraid one day pakistan might have to pay a big price if there is no action against them soon.

The Difference between Taliban and MQM

Altaf Hussain BHAI voices his concern about the Talibanisation of Sindh.
Altaf Hussain BHAI sits in his comfortable home in London and cries for Pakistan.
Altaf Hussain BHAI calls for national reconciliation.

Ever wondered about how different BHAI and Taliban are? I did!! And, honestly, I have failed to come up with any substantial difference.

That Karachi burns whenever BHAI does not like something is a common sight. Innocent people die yet nothing happens. Strange? PRETTY STRANGE….yes I know. How is BHAI any different to a Don from the Italian Mafia? Nationality, perhaps? Don’t underestimate BHAI by the way, he is a British National!! YAY! A British DON controlling Pakistani gangsters. On second, third and fourth thoughts, that sounds very VERY disgusting and condemnable.

First things first, can someone, please, tell me why BHAI called the formation of Pakistan the biggest blunder in the history of mankind? For those who deny this, here is the video link. The celebrated BHAI did come up with these preposterous words. Please be my guest and have a look at this:

yWAj7Awj2ks[/media] - Altaf Hussain calls creation of Pakistan the Biggest Mistake

Ok, you might say this clip is doctored…..how about this to reveal BHAI’s struggle for the nation?

The interview of Altaf's guard

Now let’s take a look at what the Taliban are vying for. They are fighting for the implementation of their agenda; a flawed agenda. Their efforts are strong contenders to win the “Best Effort to Break Pakistan” award. But there is some serious competition for the Taliban. Guess who is so competitive?
Obviously BHAI and his cronies!

If someone does not listen to the Taliban, he or she is flogged, kidnapped or brutally murdered. Is it not the same with BHAI and his associates? Don’t they use the same tactics? Is it not proven? With people having criminal, CRIMINAL records…..rephrase that to PROVEN CRIMINAL records, I really don’t want to say much.

Is it not true that in the 90s, MQM used to drill holes into LIVING HUMAN BEINGS? On what pretext? They stood up against BHAI!

What sort of a Pakistani would proudly hold his BRITISH PASSPORT and then speak so dramatically of his love for Pakistan? Is this not a dichotomy? If BHAI is as popular as he claims, he should put his popularity to test. Come back BHAI! Face the cases against you! Tell the families of those you have killed, looking in their eyes, that you made a mistake….or MISTAKES.

I am baffled. You know why? It just occurred to me that Britain is playing a very dubious role in the war against terror. Why else would they support a terrorist? Let him live in the heart of their country?
What is MQM’s source of income? How can they afford their international secretariat? The art of BHATTA collection!!! BHAI….please send these BHATTA collectors to our tax collection people….they might learn a trick or two about how to collect taxes. Or you can send them to the west…..an easier, quicker method of collecting foreign aid

Here is another link in case you are too bored reading this:

Canada Court Declares Musharraf's main ally, MQM as a terrorist > Insaf Forum > Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf

It reads: “ The head of the Quebec branch of a Pakistani political party is facing deportation after the Federal Court of Canada ruled he belonged to an organization [Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) led by London, UK-based Criminal Terrorist Altaf Hussain] that committed terrorism…..”

The May 12 carnage; In the footage shown by AAJ TV a day after the bloodshed in Karachi, there were clips of some people firing and they were accompanied by cameramen shooting the whole scene. Guess what? The same evening, Dr. Farooq Sattar held a press conference, showing videos of Sherry Rehman and her PPP workers involved in the firing. Knock Knock. The video makers were with those firing. Knock Knock. The video was shown by MQM. Knock Knock. Knock……….

I am a bit sleepy, the battery is running out….more later. But one thing is for sure, for someone who has 234 registered criminal cases against him, including 44 murder charges and 18 torture charges, there are a lot of questions to be answered, a lot of explaining to do.

Down with MQM!

Fight against the Taliban and MQM; they are the same. MQM is a more liberal version of the Taliban.

Pakistan Zindabad!
Altaf Hussain is nothing but a racist,traitor and terrorist.He gets support and votes forcibly.Calling Pakistan a big mistake and killing everybody who stands against him,nobody dares to oppose him or criticize him in MQM because everybody knows that if one does he will end up dying.He thinks that every Pathan living in Karachi is taliban,one really wonders why talibans caught in Karachi are Pakistanis and no foreign orign taliban is caught,even though we all know that taliban also Include foreigners too like Uzbeks arabs etc.It is true that many talibans are Pashtoons and they should be prosecuted but why arent foreign talib's prosecuted?.The answer is simple MQM fears ANP's growing influence in karachi beacause they have won some of seats in assembly and have got some ministries too.And all this anti taliban game is due to personal intrest to stop people coming from FATA and NWFP to Karachi who left their homes due to taliban voilence and ongoing operation.
MQM should realize that Karachi belongs to everybody and is not anybodys property.
I pity on people supporting him,i would only say to them have you gone crazy?:crazy:
What reason do you give to Justify your support to a person who calls Creation of Pakistan a big mistake?
and the person involved in torturing,killing,and kidnaping people right from begaining of MQM.
Just because majority of people in Karachi are mohajirs and he is a mohajir too?or because he claims to be the only person who vows to protect the rights of Urdu speaking populus?
To me MQM has been involved in such activities which justify its comparison with Taliban.

Last edited by a moderator:
Folks, MQM does enjoy the support of the local populace (Including mine) not because we support Altaf Hussain but the ideals they stand for. The principle factor being, by the people for the people.

Most of the leaders in MQM have a middle class background and that cannot be denied by any other party. They do not live in huge mansions. (Like the one Nawaz Sharif has with it's own helipad, 3 helicopters, 2 brand new gifted mercedes and a huge farm land for personal use)

I'm from Karachi. Even I agree that there maybe some elements trying to malign MQM one way or the other from within but that does not deny the efforts MQM made for the betterment of Karachi and Pakistan.

Karachi is the financial capital of Pakistan contributing over 60 percent of the total revenue of the country, holds great importance within the business community of Pakistan, host to headquarters of several multinational companies, banks and tv channels.

In conclusion, they have support for two reasons 1- their work 2- the alliance they had with Gen. Musharraf. It is highly unfair to compare MQM with the terribans. Better compare Imran Khan with them.

Last edited:
Hasnain2009 get ur self a blog MQMlovesHasnain2009.blogsopt.com or i will make sure lateron i register one for you:) out of multiple posts all over this forum i find lil sense in ur posts u keep trolling like a 13 years old kid fighting this is good this is bad ur posts are worthless i am ignoring you eventually a few more will get bored and do the same..
MQM elected terrorists VS Taliban non elected...:)

Last edited:
Folks, MQM does enjoy the support of the local populace (Including mine) not because we support Altaf Hussain but the ideals they stand for. The principle factor being, by the people for the people.

Most of the leaders in MQM have a middle class background and that cannot be denied by any other party. They do not live in huge mansions. (Like the one Nawaz Sharif has with it's own helipad, 3 helicopters, 2 brand new gifted mercedes and a huge farm land for personal use)

I'm from Karachi. Even I agree that there maybe some elements trying to malign MQM one way or the other from within but that does not deny the efforts MQM made for the betterment of Karachi and Pakistan.

Karachi is the financial capital of Pakistan contributing over 60 percent of the total revenue of the country, holds great importance within the business community of Pakistan, host to headquarters of several multinational companies, banks and tv channels.

In conclusion, they have support for two reasons 1- their work 2- the alliance they had with Gen. Musharraf. It is highly unfair to compare MQM with the terribans. Better compare Imran Khan with them.
there are alot of positives as far as development but it is a violent and criminal party its responsible for alot of the ethnic tensions in karachi its involved in illegal arms and criminal activities and its leader is overseas because of criminal charges against him.

the fact ur an MQM suppourter because of their alliance with musharaf is a reflection of the principles they have. they suppourted a dictator who put us in the hole we are now.

i dont know on what basis u can compare imran khan with the taliban because he has no criminal charges against him and he doesnt run a criminal party either like altaf and hes not hiding overseas.

in case you didnt get it; my reference to mobile chors wasnt just that; it meant that mqm employs thugs and uses them to collect bhatta for your altaf bhai...

in case you didnt get it; my reference to mobile chors wasnt just that; it meant that mqm employs thugs and uses them to collect bhatta for your altaf bhai...

i dont know if ur jokin or not but my cousins friends had guns placed on thier chest and all thier money taken twice and thier mobiles twice

That my friend is a baseless arguement unless evidence is presented on this matter the whole of this thread is based on accusation and flame bait please provide a link to MQM because however much I dislike their policy and running system I think that they shouldn't be blamed for all evil without proof.

@BaneBlade

I know are anti-MQM,
But i also know that u are sensible person!
I know that u can see a single good thing in MQM,
So, thats why in my eyes u r loyal pakistani!!
Thanks!

That my friend is a baseless arguement unless evidence is presented on this matter the whole of this thread is based on accusation and flame bait please provide a link to MQM because however much I dislike their policy and running system I think that they shouldn't be blamed for all evil without proof.

i guess in this forum we have lost the point about what PROOF is....people have posted videos of MQM on 12th may....PEOPLE have posted videos of their leader calling PAKISTAN a mistake people have put up BHAI's pciture proudly holding british passport....

people have put up lins about LAND MAFIA actually being MQM....and yet....people are defending MQM and people are still arguing about it......we need to find our goal and define proof....:undecided:

i guess in this forum we have lost the point about what PROOF is....people have posted videos of MQM on 12th may....PEOPLE have posted videos of their leader calling PAKISTAN a mistake people have put up BHAI's pciture proudly holding british passport....

people have put up lins about LAND MAFIA actually being MQM....and yet....people are defending MQM and people are still arguing about it......we need to find our goal and define proof....:undecided:

exactly... wonder why people aimlessly patronize the mqm or anyother party for that matter :crazy:

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom