What's new

The Dear Leader Can Read Minds - North Korea Brainwashing

Nothing really can be done. Either the people should topple the leader or a foreign military attack which is almost impossible.

It's a lose-lose situation. The best option could be a Gorbachev scenario to offer something like glasnost and perestroika.

Nothing really can be done. Either the people should topple the leader or a foreign military attack which is almost impossible.

It's a lose-lose situation. The best option could be a Gorbachev scenario to offer something like glasnost and perestroika.
That's so sad.
Please watch the video. what they are talking about is way more than what we thought. I think we cannot be optimistic about toppling the government by its people due to the huge amount of brainwashing.

Dear Leader is a mind ****.

P.S: Dear dead leader approves this message:

KJI2.jpeg
<----- dear dead leader chillin in heaven.

North korea regime will fall to starvation,china was last hope of the idiot regime..and now they even bit that last hand that fed them.Well u don't expect reason from a fat fool who feeds his uncle naked in a cage to a pack of dogs.:sick:

Today's fap is for our Dear Leader coz im brainwashed. So in the name of kim jong un-**** I must fap

Last edited:
If anyone.. it's the North Korean people who needs outside help desperately. Then again.. outside world has it's own priority.. apparently north koreans do not figure in that!:coffee:

So the Supreme Leader can read minds? I hope he can see the giant middle finger that I have conjured in my mind for him.

Dedicated to the Supreme Leader:

Every North Korean leader is born with a miracle power.. right from Kim Il Sung to Kim Jong Il to Kin Jong Un. They have one power or another.. atleast that's what is fed into ordinary North Korean brain right from the word go.

Every North Korean leader is born with a miracle power.. right from Kim Il Sung to Kim Jong Il to Kin Jong Un. They have one power or another.. atleast that's what is fed into ordinary North Korean brain right from the word go.
Yup. There are legends tied to every leader's birth. It's scary to think about how far their stupid social experiment has gone.

north korea´s population is really doomed. Even if the regime falls, will these people be able to stand on their own? will they be able to form a kind of govt that will allow multiple parties and different opinions? i cannot imagine the population will be able to form a stable and well functioning society and economy even if the current regime falls.

imo south Korea should help the north Korean population, even though they will be nothing but a burden for South Korea's economy and resources. I hope to see an united stronger Korea. North Korea has many valuable resources that would boost South Korea's situation. however, many south Koreans i have spoken to don't want to unify with the north due the strain it will put on the economy and due the north's authoritarian regime, which i believe are nothing but short term problems once the south takes over the north

Yup. There are legends tied to every leader's birth. It's scary to think about how far their stupid social experiment has gone.
It's working in North Korea though. Country & it's people are shut for outside world. Only top leaders are allowed outside connection. Ordinary people are lead to believe that they have the best life ever.. & outside world is suffering from all ills, starvation & are living in worse condition than an ordinary North Korean. North Korea is the most powerful & superior Country in the world. If someone from outside world doesn't make an attempt to tell the truth to ordinary North Korean.. this trend will continue unchallenged! Sad state of affairs indeed...

Back
Top Bottom