What's new

The Daunting and Formidable Egyptian Armed forces By 2021

I don't have to read it here, I know that episode of history.
Egyptians strategy to move forces to the border in the guise of training to launch the surprise attack and the selection of the attack day was good though. but despite three countries attacking a small country they could not achieve a massive definitive victory.

You can read about 1973 Ramadan war.. even here on PDF.. so you will know..

Egyptians strategy to move forces to the border in the guise of training to launch the surprise attack and the selection of the attack day was good though. but despite three countries attacking a small country they could not achieve a massive definitive victory.

Well..I guess you will have to read it here.. And a state of the US in the ME is no small state..
It is you who says that.. not the Brass of Usrael and the whole world at that time..
I've got many threads here for you to learn a thing or two before you say you know that Episode of History..

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/1973-arab-israeli-conflict-the-truth-once-and-for-all.315824/

And you can meditate on this too..

• And about Prophet Muhammad he said :
  • Umar Ibn al-Omar told that he heard the Messenger of Allah says:
  • (if Allah made you open Egypt take a lot of soldiers from it, because these soldiers are the best soldiers on the earth ) Abu Bakr said: why is that Messenger of God? He said: (They are in In the bond till the Day of Resurrection).

Last edited:
Why are people stupid to think Turkey and Egypt will go to war. The assumption is Turkey will win, but will they stop Egypt from closing the Suez canal. Will the global powers support any Turkish military action against Egypt. If Egypt moves troops in Libya. Turks will have to concede libya to Egypt. Libya is not worth it.

Not sure why you are getting emotional. Everyone has his own interpretation of historic events. No event is plain and simple that every reader will have the same conclusion, there are many sides/stories to every event and every reader comes to his own conclusion. If my interpretation/conclusion is not the same as yours, why do you think my knowledge of the event is less than yours? If you think Egyptians are great fighters, then so be it, celebrate them, but don't force me to agree with you.

My point was that the military strength of a nation is not measured by the count of its weapons, and I think in a full-scale military conflict with Israel, Egypt won't be able to claim a definitive victory over Israel and I stand by my assessment and you don't have to agree with me. You can counter my argument but not question my knowledge/conclusion regarding the 6 day war.

Well..I guess you will have to read it here.. And a state of the US in the ME is no small state..
It is you who says that.. not the Brass of Usrael and the whole world at that time..
I've got many threads here for you to learn a thing or two before you say you know that Episode of History..

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/1973-arab-israeli-conflict-the-truth-once-and-for-all.315824/

And you can meditate on this too..

• And about Prophet Muhammad he said :
  • Umar Ibn al-Omar told that he heard the Messenger of Allah says:
  • (if Allah made you open Egypt take a lot of soldiers from it, because these soldiers are the best soldiers on the earth ) Abu Bakr said: why is that Messenger of God? He said: (They are in In the bond till the Day of Resurrection).

Not sure why you are getting emotional. Everyone has his own interpretation of historic events. No event is plain and simple that every reader will have the same conclusion, there are many sides/stories to every event and every reader comes to his own conclusion. If my interpretation/conclusion is not the same as yours, why do you think my knowledge of the event is less than yours? If you think Egyptians are great fighters, then so be it, celebrate them, but don't force me to agree with you.

My point was that the military strength of a nation is not measured by the count of its weapons, and I think in a full-scale military conflict with Israel, Egypt won't be able to claim a definitive victory over Israel and I stand by my assessment and you don't have to agree with me. You can counter my argument but not question my knowledge/conclusion regarding the 6 day war.
Nothing emotional about facts..
I presented you with facts from the most imminent relevant people about The capabilities of the Egyptian armed forces .. but you seem to have an opinion..which is not relevant against facts..// So next time base it on sources or just leave it alone..
The 6 day war,, you need to learn why Egypt didn't attack first while it had the upperhand.. refer to Roosvelt who said that who attacks first will suffer the consequences from the US.. but then he allowed Usrael to attack.. so there you go.. and you can verify these facts on your own it is public knowledge..
Still you seem to have some kind of complex not to recognise the Egyptian victory in 1973 .. kind of stuck in your emotions?

Why are people stupid to think Turkey and Egypt will go to war. The assumption is Turkey will win, but will they stop Egypt from closing the Suez canal. Will the global powers support any Turkish military action against Egypt. If Egypt moves troops in Libya. Turks will have to concede libya to Egypt. Libya is not worth it.
It won't be Turkey vs Egypt. War isn't like a game. A Turkey vs Egypt conflict then turns into a Saudi vs Turkey, than a UAE vs Turkey, than a Syria vs Turkey, and pretty soon Turkey concedes defeat. Hitler tried fighting multiple countries at once and lost badly, I don't see how Turkey could do any better.

I stayed with an Egyptian guy for a couple of months here in the UK. He told me what Sisi is doing and how he is playing as a mercenary in hands of western powers and how his secret police torture and kill innocent people if anyone even dares to say a single word against that shit head known as Sisi. All these goodies are coming to the Egyptian army just because their leader is nothing but a tyrant shit hole. Long Live Egypt. Death to Tyrant Sisi.
You sound so funny...HaHa

8- The 4th Type-209 MOD 1400
The HDW Class 209/1400mod is a compact and reliable submarine featuring the most recent technology, high combat strength, an extraordinary battery payload and low signatures.

880px-Egyptian_Navy_%28S41%29_Type_209-1400-class_submarine.jpg
I was listening to ex-Admiral Cem Gürdeniz on Youtube (father of Blue Homeland doctrine) He said, apart from the ships, this 4 submarines are the Egypt's strongest weapons in Mediterranean. He also said Israel is very concerned about these subs.

The strength is measured not by counting weapons but by the capability to take on their enemy with confidence and hopefully winning against it. The question is can they confidently take on their enemy?

Who is the enemy? The enemy is the slew of 6000+ Syrian terrorists that the erDOGan shipped into Libya to fight for the expired GNA. He shipped them over there to pollute and terrorize the country under the pretext that he's helping GNA and Libian people but has nothing to do with the eventual control of the oil, right? lol No one in their right mind would accept such a thing on their border and they know it. So the fact that anyone is getting frazzled that Egypt is putting its foot down and taking a stance to protect itself and security is ridiculous and can take a hike as far as we're concerned.

You asked if we could confidently take on the enemy? So this is probably the way things will start, to soften a lot of the target rich environment. I doubt they'll wait until Sirte or Juffra are even close to being threatened. We've been pounding cretins trying to come into our country from that border a few years ago and have fried thousands of crispy critters into oblivion to the point where they've backed off considerably. Action in first video begins at minute :032

DNayIt-X4AA4elJ.jpg

DNayJ4jXkAYMRMh.jpg

DNeKV4-W0AEUzS0.jpg

DNeLb4tWsAAjQss.jpg

Those last two colored pictures come from this video below which is great. Cretin terrorist from Libya who had just crossed the border into Egypt and watch them scatter like the cockroaches they are but it's too late for most of them. This is what you'll see a lot of for the start of any operations if they are to happen.

I was listening to ex-Admiral Cem Gürdeniz on Youtube (father of Blue Homeland doctrine) He said, apart from the ships, this 4 submarines are the Egypt's strongest weapons in Mediterranean. He also said Israel is very concerned about these subs.
Which subs, Turkey's or the Egyptians
Israel is not worried by Turkey's forces, you are best friends..They are not worried about Egypt's either..otherwise Germany would have never delivered to them....

I said it was my assessment and conclusion so it is "my" opinion and the best source for my opinion would be myself, and I am writing these posts, so what other source do you need?
Let's agree to disagree, and move on.

Nothing emotional about facts..
I presented you with facts from the most imminent relevant people about The capabilities of the Egyptian armed forces .. but you seem to have an opinion..which is not relevant against facts..// So next time base it on sources or just leave it alone..
The 6 day war,, you need to learn why Egypt didn't attack first while it had the upperhand.. refer to Roosvelt who said that who attacks first will suffer the consequences from the US.. but then he allowed Usrael to attack.. so there you go.. and you can verify these facts on your own it is public knowledge..
Still you seem to have some kind of complex not to recognise the Egyptian victory in 1973 .. kind of stuck in your emotions?

If nothing else, I have learned one very valuable lesson in this life and that is any fool can start a conflict but only the very capable military can achieve its objective/s, end it on its own terms at a time of its choosing.

Every fool that gets knocked out in a fight is the one with the most confidence which by the way leaks out the other end with the first effective counter strike. The one who is not fully confident is generally a better fighter.

You are welcome to point to any armed conflict in the last 30 years that satisfies the above criteria.

Who is the enemy? The enemy is the slew of 6000+ Syrian terrorists that the erDOGan shipped into Libya to fight for the expired GNA. He shipped them over there to pollute and terrorize the country under the pretext that he's helping GNA and Libian people but has nothing to do with the eventual control of the oil, right? lol No one in their right mind would accept such a thing on their border and they know it. So the fact that anyone is getting frazzled that Egypt is putting its foot down and taking a stance to protect itself and security is ridiculous and can take a hike as far as we're concerned.

You asked if we could confidently take on the enemy? So this is probably the way things will start, to soften a lot of the target rich environment. I doubt they'll wait until Sirte or Juffra are even close to being threatened. We've been pounding cretins trying to come into our country from that border a few years ago and have fried thousands of crispy critters into oblivion to the point where they've backed off considerably. Action in first video begins at minute :032

DNayIt-X4AA4elJ.jpg

DNayJ4jXkAYMRMh.jpg

DNeKV4-W0AEUzS0.jpg

DNeLb4tWsAAjQss.jpg

Those last two colored pictures come from this video below which is great. Cretin terrorist from Libya who had just crossed the border into Egypt and watch them scatter like the cockroaches they are but it's too late for most of them. This is what you'll see a lot of for the start of any operations if they are to happen.

Last edited:
I said it was my assessment and conclusion so it is "my" opinion and the best source for my opinion would be myself, and I am writing these posts, so what other source do you need?
Let's agree to disagree, and move on.

If nothing else, I have learned one very valuable lesson in this life and that is any fool can start a conflict but only the very capable military can achieve its objective/s, end it on its own terms at a time of its choosing.

Every fool that gets knocked out in a fight is the one with the most confidence which by the way leaks out the other end with the first effective counter strike. The one who is not fully confident is generally a better fighter.

You are welcome to point to any armed conflict in the last 30 years that satisfies the above criteria.

You are entitled to your opinion .. but don't argue with facts
-----------------
These are false premises ;....confidence my friend is based on real capabilities.. so if you are talking about false confidence then I agree.. but real confidence ..be it in a fight or in any other endeavor in life is a must to win in anything.. the only thing it has to be based on real capabilities and experience.. not ego, pretence or wishful thinking..

I wish you cross the red lines
I really wish...

They did not dare to cross anything till now. Two months since you've written your post and maybe more than 3 months since the red lines were drawn on the Libyan soil. No one could even dare to advance a single inch, maybe they are busy to figure out who committed that brutal crime at Al-Watiya air base till now? :undecided:

Where are the 3 countries attacking a small country?! A small country that was given nukes from France in the 60s and was helped by the direct intervention of the Americans in the war, from which they could get the photos of the gap between the Egyptian 2nd and 3rd armies to conduct a failed TV show by smuggling to Suez Canal through this gap after losing all their battles at the eastern side of the Canal? And yet the 2 brigades led by Sharon lost all their battles on the western side of Canal, including Suez battle and Ismailia battle, could never enter or capture any city of them, just like the battles they lost on the eastern side.

Bro, if any of you had the guts to fight this so called small nation that is armed to teeth, giving orders to superpowers about the type of weapons that shall be given to all nations in the region, given nukes and supported by the US and the West. You won't take any effort to be defeated and humiliated.

The fact that none of the so called Islamic nations had the guts to fight this small nation, does not mean that they won't be defeated or they will be in a better place.

Israel is just supporting India with technology and arms that were provided to them through the west, meaning India is seeking help from the small country, and you know what India did against Pakistan in several wars like 1971 war and the famous surrender. Just imagine what will happen if it's against the helper of India?!

So, it's a general invitation for all the Muzlims here to give us a try against the small country, not for the sake of Egypt, but for the sake of your AQSA mosque, or you all consider it as an Egyptian property?!. Accept the invitation, defend your holy land and mosques, and give a try then we can discuss all the issues related to the small country here.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom