What's new

The danger from China between 2011 and 2014

""The last remark seems particularly relevant in light of the Mumbai terror attacks in December 2008 and the increasingly hostile attitude taken by India towards its neighbour Pakistan who it accuses of having direct involvement in the incident although only a few weeks earlier a Col. Srikant Pirohit had been apprehended for supplying explosives to Hindu fanatics to carry out similar outrages. ""

This part shows credibility of your book :wave:

Whole world know that reality of mumbai attack just accept that

All the other attacks pinned on Pakistan and Islamic groups are in doubt. Now the fanatic Hindus are in the terrorist spotlight. The quote you gave from the book shows the hypocrisy of the India. Its good that RAW members are now reading my book. I hope its giving you an education.

By the way is that the 1st or 2nd edition you are reading?

All the other attacks pinned on Pakistan and Islamic groups are in doubt.

Now the fanatic Hindus are in the terrorist spotlight. The quote you gave from the book shows the hypocrisy of the India. Its good that RAW members are now reading my book. I hope its giving you an education.

Thanks for clarify my doubt first line is enough for every thing :lol:

By the way is that the 1st or 2nd edition you are reading?

Do you seriously think i am gonna read any crap ???

I just googled title and their are some reviews about it so pick one that shows your reality and enough for show credibility of book :tdown:

This is a defence forum and the article does come from the Indian Defence Journal. I just don't get why Indians write this stuff and then disown the contents and wish it had never been written.

Indian Defence Journal doesn't mean its government policy and its not even one of the prominent think tanks in India.

If you want to check out think tank groups that do influence government policy check out

IDSA
IPCS
Observer Research Foundation
Centre for Policy Research
Indian Council for World Affairs

There are much more influential on Indian policy decisions than the relatively unknown IDR if you really want to know what is happening.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom