What's new

The danger from China between 2011 and 2014

Read my book The India Doctrine. I think you will like it better than the article by Bharat Verma.

""The last remark seems particularly relevant in light of the Mumbai terror attacks in December 2008 and the increasingly hostile attitude taken by India towards its neighbour Pakistan who it accuses of having direct involvement in the incident although only a few weeks earlier a Col. Srikant Pirohit had been apprehended for supplying explosives to Hindu fanatics to carry out similar outrages. ""

This part shows credibility of your book :wave:

Whole world know that reality of mumbai attack just accept that

I am sick and tired of these anti china articles in the Indian media man .

These guys are doing a very bad job in terms of India china relations . Thank god most people are not buying it.

I dont think any Indian bothers about war and stuff. But surely they are more supportive of billion dollar weapon procurement by govt due to such scaremongering.
Otherwise, most people and politicians will forget that we even have an army.

:undecided: what? damn the Chinese have changed the date to attack India ?? as according to Indians we saw some news they had given a date

Danger of an attack by America is more than it is from China. It baffles me to think that the media and some cold war nutjobs living in caves still thinks China is a threat and they've even come up with dates? :lol:

Danger of an attack by America is more than it is from China. It baffles me to think that the media and some cold war nutjobs living in caves still thinks China is a threat and they've even come up with dates? :lol:

We were friend of their cold war adversary. They only attack their dear friend pakistan or their sworn enemy commies.
We are neither.

It seems that Indians are fighting a self-imposed, fear based mental war.. btw, a question to the writer.. When is BD gonna attack India? You know, Pakistan is gonna attack India anytime, China is now gonna attack in 2012, what about other neighboring countries? Any deadline for them too?

:undecided: what? damn the Chinese have changed the date to attack India ?? as according to Indians we saw some news they had given a date

Really :D just because some self proclaimed analyst (bharat verma) said so this become official indian statement ??:hitwall: On other hand P@ki Analyst predict war with in few Weeks and months. This is totally okey with u . Noo ???:lol:

Seriously you people are sick with that double standards :P

Last edited by a moderator:
We were friend of their cold war adversary. They only attack their dear friend pakistan or their sworn enemy commies.
We are neither.

True and you are neither commie nor enemy of the States (for now). However knowing that India isn't alligned with anyone and is growing exceptionally well both economically and militarily, it doesn't douse the thought that America may one day might see India being a tasty snack for the western alliance.
That's just a thought of course, back in the realm of reality things 'hopefully' will be very different.

Listen... Neither India nor China will attack one another. The simple reason is beyond the obvious loss of life is the damage to the economies of both countries that would be caused, it would set both countries back 5-8 years economically and would take upto a decade if not more to get back to current growth. Both india and China have aspirations of becoming world powers and fighting one another, whilst maybe what the West wants, is not good for either country and will make their plans for world power status even more out of reach. Neither country is there yet, many more years of peace, increasing cooperation an stability is what both countries, and the region, need especially to focus on more important issues like FIGHTING poverty (India and China are the two biggest fighters of corruption on the planet).

The US has a greater chance of attacking India than China does.

Just hope no oil is discovered in India!

Actually China is a peaceful country. It is India that send it Navy all the way to Japan to exercise with Japanese and US Navies. Why India has to do Naval exercise off the China coast? Why?

Actually China is a peaceful country. It is India that send it Navy all the way to Japan to exercise with Japanese and US Navies. Why India has to do Naval exercise off the China coast? Why?

Military Exercises are conducted to Expertise and make the Force Adaptable to any Severe Condition anywhere in the World... Why, We even Conduct Military Drills with China Like with any other country...

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom