What's new

The country has been handed over to IMF Dr Kaisar Bengali

bafxet

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I say don’t pay taxes to this state… This state has no moral authority… They rob the people… suck the blood of common people & sell out the wine of that blood… I hardly have any tolerance left in me, I might knock their heads… These Mir Jaffars (Traitors) have handed over the country to IMF…”_ *_Dr KAISER BENGALI*_

https://activevoice.pk/economy/doll...ntil-we-come-out-dr-bangali-calls-for-action/

Sad to see imf is rulling over Pak in such fashion. My best wishes to Pak. Hopefully they will be able to get out of their current misery.

Tough times ahead, but we're preparing for the worst while hoping for the best.

bahi .. these 6 billions $ are nothing compare to what our spendings are, main reason is ... if govt will increase prices or reduce subsidies without this IMF shield .. they will face a horrible reactions all over ... but under the banner of IMF, everybody will bash the IMF and that is exactly happening govt has a reason to do all these initiatives now.. otherwise during last 8 months 9 billion $ have been poured in to economy and they have disappeared as usual, under IMF somehow our economy become slightly disciplined

Last edited:
What about the period when country was handed over to the looters, who had billions of rupees movement on the names of their servants and other people, who never even had a bank account in their names.
Pakistan a country where men have no balls to catch criminals and keep them in the jails.
Like they cannot keep Nawaz in the jail.

Tough times ahead, but we're preparing for the worst while hoping for the best.

bahi .. these 6 billions $ are nothing compare to what our spending are, main reason is ... if govt will increase prices or educe subsidies without this IMF shield .. they will face and horrible reactions all over ... but under the banner of IMF, everybody will bash the IMF and that is exactly happening govt has a reason to do all these initiatives now.. otherwise during last 8 months 9 billion $ have been poured in to economy and they have disappeared as usual, under IMF somehow our economy become slightly disciplined

What about the period when country was handed over to the looters, who had billions of rupees movement on the names of their servants and other people, who never even had a bank account in their names.
Pakistan a country where men have no balls to catch criminals and keep them in the jails.
Like they cannot keep Nawaz in the jail.

ghabrana nahi hai !!

Sad to see imf is rulling over Pak in such fashion. My best wishes to Pak. Hopefully they will be able to get out of their current misery.

self immolate in sorrow

bahi .. these 6 billions $ are nothing compare to what our spending are, main reason is ... if govt will increase prices or educe subsidies without this IMF shield .. they will face and horrible reactions all over ... but under the banner of IMF, everybody will bash the IMF and that is exactly happening govt has a reason to do all these initiatives now.. otherwise during last 8 months 9 billion $ have been poured in to economy and they have disappeared as usual, under IMF somehow our economy become slightly disciplined

That's an interesting angle. IMF is just a smoke screen to roll out extremely painful reforms.

I say don’t pay taxes to this state… This state has no moral authority… They rob the people… suck the blood of common people & sell out the wine of that blood… I hardly have any tolerance left in me, I might knock their heads… These Mir Jaffars (Traitors) have handed over the country to IMF…”_ *_Dr KAISER BENGALI*_

https://activevoice.pk/economy/doll...ntil-we-come-out-dr-bangali-calls-for-action/

It's time for Pakistan to suffer & witness Great Economic Depression, which can last for a decade!

@Khafee @Retired Troll @Enigma SIG

well you can have blue ray discs with picture of PM and his speeches and see them everyday for the next 10 years.

just do not tell IMF and @AZADPAKISTAN2009. they will tax your handsomeness

In those times, we will seek external help willingly or unwillingly, because desperate times calls for desperate measures.

Crimes will flourish at an exponential rate!
Poverty will grow many many folds!
Families will be reduced, population will decrease!
Prostitution will become rampant!

Lucky will be those employed and having an arable land catering to their needs!

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom