What's new

Blame the IMF

Munnay pehle is ka jawab de
Tere jaison ki INSHAALLAH hamesha jalti hi rahay gi

Bhai g inko bahir kis ne janay dia?? Hum to pehle din se leh rahay hain k in kanjron ko latkana chahiye thaa. Ye sb ab bahir beth k hans rahay hai r wapsi k plans b bana rahay hain.
۔۔۔انکو لاہور کے عوام نے

رو دوھنا کر کے لاہور کے سڑکوں میں سیلاب آگیا تھا

Why not completely shun IMF. Don’t recognise IMF or FATF. Completely align with China and Russia.

Because the world economy is under US hegemony and will remain so for a while. Also, while the US is the biggest economy in the world, it is also the most generous whereas China is most probably the biggest miser and does not believe in charity, aid or generosity. Finally, most of the refined and developed world backs the US over China everyday and so you want to align with a country which can actually bail you out and ensure that you continue to grow and develop.
As I wrote before, and I am repeating again, we need to shoot almost 20000 people within Pakistan and around the globe. That might include Imran Khan himself.

After that, Pakistan will be on right track.
Khail bna lia Hai Pakistan.

Unfortunate, the ones you want to start off with are the ones who have all the guns so ...........

Because the world economy is under US hegemony and will remain so for a while. Also, while the US is the biggest economy in the world, it is also the most generous whereas China is most probably the biggest miser and does not believe in charity, aid or generosity. Finally, most of the refined and developed world backs the US over China everyday and so you want to align with a country which can actually bail you out and ensure that you continue to grow and develop.

Unfortunate, the ones you want to start off with are the ones who have all the guns so ...........
The miser has helped Pakistan the most. I won't go in details as they are littered on google.
Look what happened to countries like Iran, Venezuela, North Korea that completely shun US
They got wiped off from the face of the Earth ? A block of China, Russia, Pakistan and Turkey is possible.

Why not completely shun IMF. Don’t recognise IMF or FATF. Completely align with China and Russia.

The grin on that woman’s face sends shivers.

If only we had visionaries in our two most important seats of power...

The grin on that woman’s face sends shivers.
Wait how am i going to eat imported cheese and iphones.

IMF job is help countries to provide them loans WHEN NOONE ELSE DOES

Pakistan import love frenzy and rupee rate love frenzy means that we artifically keep import cheap, dont trust me? Go to market even tissue paper and diapers are imported, plastic once we use to export in 1990s now are imported, toys we use to export in 1990s now imported

U name it we import it..and we do it dirt cheap..not because they are cheap but because we subsidize them ..how?

Simply by subsidizing the rupee..

Pakistan is running the world biggest ponzi scheme by borrowing money from IMF and arab world

Subsizing imports work like this.

Pakistan state bank is calling a piece of paper value as 100 rs as 1 dollar when its actual value is 150 rs is 1 dollar
Now anyone can get 50rs out by simply buying dollars and shipping them via ayyan ali out of the country and building few big palaces in UAE

Whole country has been sucker punched into beleiving that by running this ponzi scheme they will benefit when infact in a ponzi scheme the winners are always the guys on top

I initially thought the people are ignorsnt but they are actually not..they fully know that this is dollar ponzi scheme but they hope like everyone that they will make money...same like in crypto ponzi schemes
Screenshot_20211108-082553_Google.jpg

images (3).jpeg

disclamier

I also own cryptos..i know its ponzi scheme

I also will vote for PMLN as i am likely to benefit from dollar ponzi scheme as i can park my money out and earn money in dollars

So geo bhutto
..i mean maryum nawaz

Last edited:

Pakistan import love frenzy and rupee rate love frenzy means that we artifically keep import cheap, dont trust me? Go to market even tissue paper and diapers are imported, plastic once we use to export in 1990s now are imported, toys we use to export in 1990s now imported

U name it we import it..and we do it dirt cheap..not because they are cheap but because we subsidize them ..how?

Pakistan is running the world biggest ponzi scheme by borrowing money from IMF and arab world

Pakistan state bank is calling a piece of paper value as 100 rs when its actual value is 150 rs
Now anyone can get 50rs out by simply buying dollars and shipping them via ayyan ali out of the country and building few big palaces

Whole country has been sucker ounched into beleiving that by running this ponzi scheme they will benefit when infact in a ponzi scheme the winners are always the guys on top

I initially thought the people are ignorsnt but they are actually not..they fully know that this is dollar ponzi scheme but they hope like everyone that they will make money...same like in crypto ponzi schemesView attachment 791159
View attachment 791167
disclamier

I also will vote for PMLN as i am likely to benefit from dollar ponzi scheme as i can park my money out and earn money in dollars

So geo bhutto
..i mean maryum nawaz
You are one of the most entertaining posters in PDF. Your sarcasm is subtle and funny :laughcry:

You are one of the most entertaining posters in PDF. Your sarcasm is subtle and funny :laughcry:
But its honestly true as well
Our state of situation has become such that sarcasim and reality cannot be really differentiated ..half of the time even i dont know it ..:blink:

Pakistan import love frenzy
Issue is further compounded when loan is use to import things.

Qom ko mufty ki adat hy. They want 21 century life style and European warfare system, without working like Europeans (where every individual men/women contribute). They Don’t want to pay European level Taxes. They want Leaders and justice like Riasty madina as long as rules and regulations of Riasty madina don’t apply to them.

You raised a good point. Things need to change. Revamp !

it is easier said than done
Well this is about controlling your own trade prices, food goods should be sold at higher exchange rate which favors Pakistan

What you say works - that means eating grass

Pakistan state bank is calling a piece of paper value as 100 rs as 1 dollar when its actual value is 150 rs is 1 dollar
Now anyone can get 50rs out by simply buying dollars and shipping them via ayyan ali out of the country and building few big palaces in UAE

Whole country has been sucker punched into beleiving that by running this ponzi scheme they will benefit when infact in a ponzi scheme the winners are always the guys on top

I initially thought the people are ignorsnt but they are actually not..they fully know that this is dollar ponzi scheme but they hope like everyone that they will make money...same like in crypto ponzi schemesView attachment 791159
View attachment 791167
disclamier

So geo bhutto
..i mean maryum nawaz

Ponzi schemes are fun while they last ...
of course I would not want to be holding the bag when it comes to an end

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom