What's new

The country has been handed over to IMF Dr Kaisar Bengali

Vomiting invalidates the fast, but voluntarily doing so and endangering your fast is a sin. After all no one is forcing you to look at her.

what about the mental image?

I say don’t pay taxes to this state… This state has no moral authority… They rob the people… suck the blood of common people & sell out the wine of that blood… I hardly have any tolerance left in me, I might knock their heads… These Mir Jaffars (Traitors) have handed over the country to IMF…”_ *_Dr KAISER BENGALI*_

https://activevoice.pk/economy/doll...ntil-we-come-out-dr-bangali-calls-for-action/

Mr Zardari no one in their right mind will follow you to the streets or care what you have to say via your puppet!!

Most of you here are familiar with these words "Today IMF is dealing with the IMF to decide about Pakistan’s fate " Yes you guessed it famous words of Zardari 2.0 (bilawal zardari)

Dr Bengali goes on to say.
“…Things won’t change until we come out in the streets and raise our voices. Closed-door conversations wouldn’t fetch anything… I will lead the protests if 10 Thousand traders will agree to come out..”

Dr Bengali is Pee pee pee hired spokes person and his word hold same value as Zardari himself.

The reality is there is mo easy fix to pakistans problems so whys everyone acting like there is if you want to fix pakistans economic problems you have to go through these tough economic situations unfortunately we dont have other choices unfortunately we have allowed the looters to loot and now we are upset when someone is trying to fix it the reality is it's our own fault

Fixing problem in Sindh for the last so many years..............

wheat-only-in-sindh-wheat-can-be-converted-into-dust-1557682764-5147.jpg

It's not for the money. It's for their stamp of approval. This unlocks billions more from other sources.

wo to I know but why fake the anti corruption drive?

why must lying be legit

It's not for the money. It's for their stamp of approval. This unlocks billions more from other sources.

The real reason an IMF program unlocks other sources is not the stamp of approval but the structural reforms that the government agrees to carry out as part of the program. Those are key. The reason Pakistan needs this most recent bailout is its consistent failures to successfully complete the previous programs it agreed to do. The same logic still holds true for the latest bailout.

The real reason an IMF program unlocks other sources is not the stamp of approval but the structural reforms that the government agrees to carry out as part of the program. Those are key. The reason Pakistan needs this most recent bailout is its consistent failures to successfully complete the previous programs it agreed to do. The same logic still holds true for the latest bailout.

Yes I'm aware but as you well know we never carry out the reforms. We just do enough to get by. This time it may be harder than usual because the US is not happy with us. Let's see how it goes.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom