What's new

The country has been handed over to IMF Dr Kaisar Bengali

In those times, we will seek external help willingly or unwillingly, because desperate times calls for desperate measures.

Crimes will flourish at an exponential rate!
Poverty will grow many many folds!
Families will be reduced, population will decrease!
Prostitution will become rampant!

Lucky will be those employed and having an arable land catering to their needs!

nah they will be asked by Allah like what the hell were you guys doing when your brethren were being killed by Shahrukh Jatoi and Rao Anwar and Faisal Wowda and Fuwwad Chowdary.

so its alladeen news. i do not think the answer BUT our PM is handsome gonna really help us

The writing was on the wall with NS/Zardari's clinical disembowelment of Pakistan's economy and sovereignty.

Neither I support NS nor I support Zardari!

It is your same darling lady Firdous Ashiq Awan who used to say "Leader to aik he hay Zardari"!
And now she says "Leader to aik he hay Imran Khan".

Don't try to fool the whole nation!

In those times, we will seek external help willingly or unwillingly, because desperate times calls for desperate measures.

Crimes will flourish at an exponential rate!
Poverty will grow many many folds!
Families will be reduced, population will decrease!
Prostitution will become rampant!

Lucky will be those employed and having an arable land catering to their needs!
That escalated quickly.

Neither I support NS nor I support Zardari!

It is your same darling lady Firdous Ashiq Awan who used to say "Leader to aik he hay Zardari"!
And now she says "Leader to aik he hay Imran Khan".

Don't try to fool the whole nation!
Did not anywhere in the post indicated that you support either of them. I don't care about Firdousi begum. She is just another electable in this horrid country.

Did not anywhere in the post indicated that you support either of them. I don't care about Firdousi begum. She is just another electable in this horrid country.

you are ghabraaying !!

Firdous Ashiq Awan feels for the public. She understands the poor people and have become their voice in front of True Leader

you are ghabraaying !!

Firdous Ashiq Awan feels for the public. She understands the poor people and have become their voice in front of True Leader
View media item 17962Wo Jo Hum Mein Tum Mein Qarar Tha

Look at that! Poli TIKS is the art of Grand Deception!

Make Peoples believe, that you will change their life, in fact you won't!
@Khafee @Enigma SIG

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom