What's new

The consequences of defensive approach

Rank

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Being a Pro-Establishment doesn’t mean we can defend every shit especially soft posturing and defensive doctrine of few higher-ups. You won’t see such a coward leadership anywhere in the world like right now we have from phatoo PM to Chief with ambiguous extension. At the beginning I thought Khan will be very hard on Indians but he surprsied me with his stupid soft approach towards hostile Indian leadership. The consequences of defensive approach are continuously damaging our projection and shadowing our military capabilities.

What is happening right now btw India/China. Stand-off. Trust me Indian literally hot every inch of our border if they’re on our position at this moment when Chinese not only intruded inside Ladakh, but also closed all the option for 56” and his armed forces — fight or leave the territory!!!

The basic rule of survival and to force the world to make decisions in your fav — always strike while the iron is hot. Unfortunately, Because of our poor and compromised leadership, at least now people of Jammu and Kashmir won’t say — okay guys we know you can’t initiate or fight a war with India for us, however you can at least force the world esp P5, G5, G7 to make some constructive decisions by showing aggressive posturing which may change the situation and enviroment of the region but you didn’t do anything practical. Your PM was and still
Remain busy in RR (RR search kudhe karlain kia huta hay), on the hand brigade was busy in songs .... sorry to say this ....... seriously!!!

“Sher ki eek din ki zindage, geedar ki sooo sala zindage se behtar hay”

Worlds’ tested our leadership back in Feb 27 2019 when our PM/Chief returned POV within 48 hours under the Abu jaan pressure. Since day world has no interest left in J&K (a lost case) and pretty evident since the removal of 270/35A.

Having said that, Pakistan military has enough capability, fire power, soldiers and weapon systems jokay India ko phatakhhhh kar rakhday. We have lost the golden opportunity last year and now again. Our soft approach leading us towards another disaster when Chinese tightening up Indians on the other end.

What the **** is “Defense Force”? There is no Defense force shit in the world. You have to fight for yourself, for your objectives and for your people, IF YOU OWNING - You fight WARS for pride not for winning and losing, and thats what history tells us.

U.S. has lost every single war in the history so why it went for wars? Why you’re scared of the United States? Let me tell you why. You are scared not because of its advanced military weapons or number of weapon systems. Many countries in the world have these high-end sophisticated weapons like France, China, England, Russia, Italy (name a few). Everyone knows none of them have guts to attack. You’re scared of the U.S. because of fear of attack. US won’t spare you if it decides to go against you. U.S. never cares about winning or loosing. What it cares about is power of strength and fear should stayed in the eyes, heart and mind of its enemies. Guess what, that was your mil policy before 9/11. India dun have guts to attack you because fear of retaliation. There was no bomb blast by Indian funded terror regimes in Pakistan. They knew the consequences and fallout in Indian cities.. thats what you’ve lost “Fear of your strength in the heart of your enemy”. Your leadership is “Compromised”

Don’t preach what you can’t do. Don’t accept or take the responsibility if you know you can’t do the job whether PM or Chief or anyone. Stop selling “Kashmir hamari shay-rag hay” mantra if you can’t do anything for them in real.

Last edited:
In parliament session both opposition and the government unanimously agreed that war is not the solution.

The diplomatic efforts in averting the war has been miserable by the government.

India must not be allowed to provoke a world war.

In parliament session both opposition and the government unanimously agreed that war is not the solution.

The diplomatic efforts in averting the war has been miserable by the government.

India must not be allowed to provoke a world war.

Care to explain what we’ve achieved so far on J&K crisis?? Let’s come to the end result

Care to explain what you’ve achieved so far??

I said diplomatic efforts have been well lets just call it nonexistent.

There is war going on between India and China is what Pakistan believes is her territory.

I am yet to see one teleschool program on educating the children about these events happening on what is essentially our soil as per National Doctrine.

Not even Tiger Force have been appraised of these grave developments.

I said diplomatic efforts have been well lets just call it nonexistent.

There is war going on between India and China is what Pakistan believes is her territory.

I am yet to see one teleschool program on educating the children about these events happening on what is essentially our soil as per National Doctrine.

Not even Tiger Force have been appraised of these grave developments.

And what about J&K/270/35A ?

Being a Pro-Establishment doesn’t mean i will defend every shit of this f****** soft posturing and defensive doctrine of few higher-ups. You won’t see such a coward leadership anywhere in the world like right now we have from phatoo PM to Chief with ambiguous extension. At the beginning I thought Khan will be very hard on Indians but he surprsied me with his stupid soft approach towards hostile Indian leadership. The consequences of defensive approach are continuously damaging our projection and shadowing our military capabilities.

What is happening right now btw India/China. Stand-off. Trust me Indian literally hot every inch of our border if they’re on our position at this moment when Chinese not only intruded inside Ladakh, but also closed all the option for 56” and his armed forces — fight or leave the territory!!!

The basic rule of survival and to force the world to make decisions in your fav — always strike while the iron is hot. Unfortunately, Because of our poor and compromised leadership, at least now people of Jammu and Kashmir won’t say — okay guys we know you can’t initiate or fight a war with India for us, however you can at least force the world esp P5, G5, G7 to make some constructive decisions by showing aggressive posturing which may change the situation and enviroment of the region but you didn’t do anything practical. Your PM was and still
Remain busy in RR (RR search kudhe karlain kia huta hay), on the hand brigade was busy in songs .... sorry to say this ....... seriously!!!

Worlds’ tested our leadership back in Feb 27 2019 when our PM/Chief returned POV within 48 hours under the Abu jaan pressure. Since day world has no interest left in J&K (a lost case) and pretty evident since the removal of 270/35A.

Having said that, Pakistan military has enough capability, fire power, soldiers and weapon systems jokay India ko phatakhhhh kar rakhday. We have lost the golden opportunity last year and now again. Our soft approach leading us towards another disaster when Chinese tightening up Indians on the other end.

What the **** is “Defense Force”? There is no Defense force shit in the world. You have to fight for yourself, for your objectives and for your people, IF YOU OWNING - You fight WARS for pride not for winning and losing, and thats what History tells us!!!
While I appreciate the sentiment, have you thought out how your fellow countrymen would survive such an adventure? Considering you're based in Canada you'll just turn off the TV, drink some jugs of maple syrup and hope that the immediate neighborhood isn't a glass parking lot by the end of the day.

While I appreciate the sentiment, have you thought out how your fellow countrymen would survive such an adventure? Considering you're based in Canada you'll just turn off the TV, drink some jugs of maple syrup and hope that the immediate neighborhood isn't a glass parking lot by the end of the day.

My entire family PK may he including my mother... ub batayen TV bandhh rakhna hay kay on choordoon? Its very important to know someone before judging. Lets back to the topic.

PS: I am judging and explained whatever I think specific to the country and its situation which is “evident”, where as you’re passing your judgement without even knowing me.

My entire family PK may he including my mother... ub batayen TV bandhh rakhna hay kay on choordoon? Its very important to know someone before judging. Lets back to the topic.
It is easy to get on the "get aggressive" bandwagon without thinking through the consequences. Your approach is raw aggression which only has one consequence: ballistic missiles flying all over the Pak-India region. I can't decide whether that is a good or bad option. Considering you have family back home, you might want to rethink your "strategy".

As much as I want Pakistan to go on offensive, I think we just cannot do it without a proper uprising from Kashmiri's .
And now I don’t see that anymore... Pakistani media and people won’t tell this... the fact id the matter is, India already eases lock-down... shops and markets are open from past couple of weeks and no uncertainty and blow you know why? Gradually they realized something about “US”. Hope you get it.

It is easy to get on the "get aggressive" bandwagon without thinking through the consequences. Your approach is raw aggression which only has one consequence: ballistic missiles flying all over the Pak-India region. I can't decide whether that is a good or bad option. Considering you have family back home, you might want to rethink your "strategy".

please tell us woh koon sa point hoga jab aap “react” karengay or just for the sake of ballistic missiles fear aap bhaet kar tamasha dengey? Mujhe yaad agaye eek banday ka interview from South Wazirstan....

drone hamlay hutay rahtay hain ”””Udhar”””” bhetay logoon konkia fark parta hay.. unko tab parayga jab unpe hoga shayad ham naam kay shehri hain... thanks for reminding me ...

Last edited:
Being a Pro-Establishment doesn’t mean i will defend every shit of this f****** soft posturing and defensive doctrine of few higher-ups. You won’t see such a coward leadership anywhere in the world like right now we have from phatoo PM to Chief with ambiguous extension. At the beginning I thought Khan will be very hard on Indians but he surprsied me with his stupid soft approach towards hostile Indian leadership. The consequences of defensive approach are continuously damaging our projection and shadowing our military capabilities.

What the **** is “Defense Force”? There is no Defense force shit in the world. You have to fight for yourself, for your objectives and for your people, IF YOU OWNING - You fight WARS for pride not for winning and losing, and thats what History tells us!!!

100% agree with you particularly about Imran Khan, but this also teaches us a lesson that those good looking people who live only a life being with different women all their lives are not the kind of people who fight wars. Looks don't mean a sh1t in wars.

please tell us woh koon sa point hoga jab aap “react” karengay or just for the sake of ballistic missiles fear aap bhaet kar tamasha dengey? Mujhe yaad agaye eek banday ka interview from South Wazirstan....

drone hamlay hutay rahtay hain ”””Udhar”””” bhetay logoon konkia fark parta hay..
Sir 100 Bismillah. Aj hi jang ka ailaan krte hain. I'll be at the border with my machete and DF-21's. When are you coming back? Oh and war needs money; we'll need ALL OF IT, we'll need Overseas Pakistani's clamoring for war to sell all their assets and send the money to Pakistan ASAP before the world FREEZES our banking channels exacerbating the existing crises (COVID-19 is still around if you haven't heard the news).

And now I don’t see that anymore... Pakistani media and people won’t tell this... the fact id the matter is, India already eases lock-down... shops and markets are open from past couple of weeks and no uncertainty and blow you know why? Gradually they realized something about “US”. Hope you get it.

It will, I have no doubt about it but we can not send forces in when Kashmiri's are not there to help us, see Bangladesh as example, without a force of 1.5 Lac Bengali blocking roads , attacking PA, Indian wont be able to invade east Pakistan, and we only had 45K Troops there, IA got 500,000 + troops there , to our best we can not match IA in troop deployment , honestly I don't know of any other ways to liberate Kashmir other than a Full scale Civil war and when time comes we use the same reasoning IA did in East Pakistan to Push ahead in Valley .

Back
Top Bottom