What's new

The consequences of defensive approach

Being a Pro-Establishment doesn’t mean i will defend every shit of this f****** soft posturing and defensive doctrine of few higher-ups. You won’t see such a coward leadership anywhere in the world like right now we have from phatoo PM to Chief with ambiguous extension. At the beginning I thought Khan will be very hard on Indians but he surprsied me with his stupid soft approach towards hostile Indian leadership. The consequences of defensive approach are continuously damaging our projection and shadowing our military capabilities.

What is happening right now btw India/China. Stand-off. Trust me Indian literally hot every inch of our border if they’re on our position at this moment when Chinese not only intruded inside Ladakh, but also closed all the option for 56” and his armed forces — fight or leave the territory!!!

The basic rule of survival and to force the world to make decisions in your fav — always strike while the iron is hot. Unfortunately, Because of our poor and compromised leadership, at least now people of Jammu and Kashmir won’t say — okay guys we know you can’t initiate or fight a war with India for us, however you can at least force the world esp P5, G5, G7 to make some constructive decisions by showing aggressive posturing which may change the situation and enviroment of the region but you didn’t do anything practical. Your PM was and still
Remain busy in RR (RR search kudhe karlain kia huta hay), on the hand brigade was busy in songs .... sorry to say this ....... seriously!!!

“Sher ki eek din ki zindage, geedar ki sooo sala zindage se behtar hay”

Worlds’ tested our leadership back in Feb 27 2019 when our PM/Chief returned POV within 48 hours under the Abu jaan pressure. Since day world has no interest left in J&K (a lost case) and pretty evident since the removal of 270/35A.

Having said that, Pakistan military has enough capability, fire power, soldiers and weapon systems jokay India ko phatakhhhh kar rakhday. We have lost the golden opportunity last year and now again. Our soft approach leading us towards another disaster when Chinese tightening up Indians on the other end.

What the **** is “Defense Force”? There is no Defense force shit in the world. You have to fight for yourself, for your objectives and for your people, IF YOU OWNING - You fight WARS for pride not for winning and losing, and thats what history tells us.

U.S. has lost every single war in the history so why it went for wars? Why you’re scared of the United States? Let me tell you why. You are scared not because of its advanced military weapons or number of weapon systems. Many countries in the world have these high-end sophisticated weapons like France, China, England, Russia, Italy (name a few). Everyone knows none of them have guts to attack. You’re scared of the U.S. because of fear of attack. US won’t spare you if it decides to go against you. U.S. never cares about winning or loosing. What it cares about is power of strength and fear should stayed in the eyes, heart and mind of its enemies. Guess what, that was your mil policy before 9/11. India dun have guts to attack you because fear of retaliation. There was no bomb blast by Indian funded terror regimes in Pakistan. They knew the consequences and fallout in Indian cities.. thats what you’ve lost “Fear of your strength in the heart of your enemy”. Your leadership is “Compromised”

Don’t preach what you can’t do. Don’t accept or take the responsibility if you know you can’t do the job whether PM or Chief or anyone. Stop selling “Kashmir hamari shay-rag hay” mantra if you can’t do anything for them in real.
Mashallah. Now emotional slurs are receiving positive ratings!
Keep it up @Major Sam.

I'm very much pro army but I'm sorry but this bajwa is a complete disaster. He need to go. Why tf IK have him extention. Pakistan need someone like Raheel sharif.

I would also add that it's mostly the demo crazy Pakistan have which doesn't want war. Because these democratic snakes keep spreading propaganda against army.

1st you need money to wage War.
Let me explain in simpler terms
You need money to buy, food, arms, salary for current and ex Soldiers, reserves, spares.
Guess who pays that, its the State ( People ) on 27th Pakistan and India had to close its air space.
Now just Like Corna, Major Business and cities will close down specially closer to border you will have tons of people moving from border towns deeper cities of Pakistan who will provide for these ?

Kashmir is a lost cause for all parties thats a reality no matter what people say in India, Pakistan or China.
LOC hasnt changed in ages its better to actually accept what every party got and just deal with it.

Democracy will never wage war. Imran khan is most anti war person you will ever find.

If a war is intiiated it is almost always by authritarian rule.

If people want a war, they can get their party to table a bill in the parliament and get it approved by the senate asking the military to do or die. I'll be happy to join then.

At that point everyone should be willing to face the consequences as wars are hardly one sided. You can't win all the battles all the time. They need to ask themselves hard questions such as at minimum what losses are they looking at in the worst case scenarios in term of land, man and machine. Then people going on here about EXPERIMENTATION can run some numbers on how many people they're willing to accept as losses and go on happily with their lives.

Being a Pro-Establishment doesn’t mean we can defend every shit especially soft posturing and defensive doctrine of few higher-ups. You won’t see such a coward leadership anywhere in the world like right now we have from phatoo PM to Chief with ambiguous extension. At the beginning I thought Khan will be very hard on Indians but he surprsied me with his stupid soft approach towards hostile Indian leadership. The consequences of defensive approach are continuously damaging our projection and shadowing our military capabilities.

What is happening right now btw India/China. Stand-off. Trust me Indian literally hot every inch of our border if they’re on our position at this moment when Chinese not only intruded inside Ladakh, but also closed all the option for 56” and his armed forces — fight or leave the territory!!!

The basic rule of survival and to force the world to make decisions in your fav — always strike while the iron is hot. Unfortunately, Because of our poor and compromised leadership, at least now people of Jammu and Kashmir won’t say — okay guys we know you can’t initiate or fight a war with India for us, however you can at least force the world esp P5, G5, G7 to make some constructive decisions by showing aggressive posturing which may change the situation and enviroment of the region but you didn’t do anything practical. Your PM was and still
Remain busy in RR (RR search kudhe karlain kia huta hay), on the hand brigade was busy in songs .... sorry to say this ....... seriously!!!

Worlds’ tested our leadership back in Feb 27 2019 when our PM/Chief returned POV within 48 hours under the Abu jaan pressure. Since day world has no interest left in J&K (a lost case) and pretty evident since the removal of 270/35A.

Having said that, Pakistan military has enough capability, fire power, soldiers and weapon systems jokay India ko phatakhhhh kar rakhday. We have lost the golden opportunity last year and now again. Our soft approach leading us towards another disaster when Chinese tightening up Indians on the other end.

What the **** is “Defense Force”? There is no Defense force shit in the world. You have to fight for yourself, for your objectives and for your people, IF YOU OWNING - You fight WARS for pride not for winning and losing, and thats what history tells us.

U.S. has lost every single war in the history so why it went for wars? Why you’re scared of the United States? Let me tell you why. You are scared not because of its advanced military weapons or number of weapon systems. Many countries in the world have these high-end sophisticated weapons like France, China, England, Russia, Italy (name a few). Everyone knows none of them have guts to attack. You’re scared of the U.S. because of fear of attack. US won’t spare you if it decides to go against you. U.S. never cares about winning or loosing. What it cares about is power of strength and fear should stayed in the eyes, heart and mind of its enemies. Guess what, that was your mil policy before 9/11. India dun have guts to attack you because fear of retaliation. There was no bomb blast by Indian funded terror regimes in Pakistan. They knew the consequences and fallout in Indian cities.. thats what you’ve lost “Fear of your strength in the heart of your enemy”. Your leadership is “Compromised”

Don’t preach what you can’t do. Don’t accept or take the responsibility if you know you can’t do the job whether PM or Chief or anyone. Stop selling “Kashmir hamari shay-rag hay” mantra if you can’t do anything for them in real.
100 percent agreement

Being a Pro-Establishment doesn’t mean we can defend every shit especially soft posturing and defensive doctrine of few higher-ups. You won’t see such a coward leadership anywhere in the world like right now we have from phatoo PM to Chief with ambiguous extension. At the beginning I thought Khan will be very hard on Indians but he surprsied me with his stupid soft approach towards hostile Indian leadership. The consequences of defensive approach are continuously damaging our projection and shadowing our military capabilities.

Total Bul shit...keybord Warrior.

why dont these war mongers cross the LOC into india and start their offensive?? stupid kids.

we didn’t take that responsibility. Bajwa and Khan took the responsibiltiy. Everyone should do their job thats what world is doing unless Pakistan where every shit telling others to do the job of other... agar saray kaam ye walay hamnay karna hey tu ye ********* kay kyo in seats pe bhetay hain???

Truth is bitter ... in reality no kne give a f**** about ur PM/Mil RR on Kashmir anymore even article removal exposed Pakistan more than India... hypocrate!

why dont these war mongers cross the LOC into india and start their offensive?? stupid kids.

No need to cross over; we have our bunch and we'll persuade them to go to the LOC instead of remaining squeezed over their keyboards for hours, hating Pakistanis in two hundred different ways in cyberspace. You can start with the Sanghis on PDF first, the ones who think they have three balls.

India and Pakistan as nations do not have the stomach for real war. That is fact. The reason is both have not fought a real war. To get idea of what i am talking about find out the deaths on both sides in the wars we have had.

Go to war with India and do what exactly?

US goes to war not on its military strength but on its political, diplomatic and economic strength. It has countries to back it. The whole NATO alliance, which has political and economic interests tied to USA, prepare for war on one call.

How naive to compare this to Pakistan! Here we have Muslim countries, which should act as backer for any other Muslim country in distress. But what we have seen is that rich Arab countries declare Kashmir as India's internal matter and grant awards to Modi. On top of that, Pakistan has no economy to back a war in a scenario where it has zero diplomatic support for this kind of a war.

We are still occupied. Any group of Muslim countries or one country if it goes against America, will be put in its place by heavy sanctions. When the country is facing the warth of USA, no other Muslim country will dare to come to the rescue. Muslim are weak, dependent on loans and at mercy of western world order. That is why all issues and all wars in Muslim lands find no solution. These western powers, at whim and in alliance with our own 'brothers', invade, occupy and destroy Muslim countries and here you are stupidly calling Imran and Bajwa as cowards!

War is not a Playstation game. Its fought with diplomatic and economic power. With our country run by thieves in last decades, we have lost a lot of diplomatic ground.

I will request mods to close this useless thread.

We are now very defensive. you can see Balakot, abrogation and God knows what's coming next. well i understand that their bombs failed to target buildings during Balakot but this has been done by India. India has never tried such things before. Obviously it's a matter of concern for us. Doing nothing after abrogation was like trying to grab Kashmir for 70 years and give up at the end. It was humiliation.
Many things are changed now. Obviously world is listening to Indian lies and their claims about our Gilgit, Thanks to Prime minister whose only job is to talk about false flags and show desperation.
Remember this is the same Pakistan who initiated Kargil. Priorities are now changed. for how long will we survive with this defensive mindset? When you don't have the orders,you can't do damage. Never seen any Air force dropping bombs on empty land purposefully. This type of mentality is dangerous. I can only pray for Pakistan now. I hope a general like Musharraf will run this country again. I have never seen Pakistan in this type of position before. India discuss daily our Balochistan and Gilgit and here we fear false flags.Pathetic.
We actually stopped helping Kashmiri freedom fighters. yesterday,nine died. more will die.nobody will listen to the screams of Kashmir. It was Pakistan who maintained a red line. that read line has broken. Now there are no rules. I can predict more Indian attacks on Pakistan just like Balakot. it's very much possible. You can expect aggressor to attack but with this defensive mindset, we can only pray.

Last edited:
We are now very defensive. you can see Balakot, abrogation and God knows what's coming next. well i understand that their bombs failed to target buildings during Balakot but this has been done by India. India has never tried such things before. Obviously it's a matter of concern for us. Doing nothing after abrogation was like trying to grab Kashmir for 70 years and give up at the end. It was humiliation.
Many things are changed now. Obviously world is listening to Indian lies and their claims about our Gilgit, Thanks to Prime minister whose only job is to talk about false flags and show desperation.
Remember this is the same Pakistan who initiated Kargil. Priorities are now changed. for how long will we survive with this defensive mindset? When you don't have the orders,you can't do damage. Never seen any Air force dropping bombs on empty land purposefully. This type of mentality is dangerous. I can only pray for Pakistan now. I hope a general like Musharraf will run this country again. I have never seen Pakistan in this type of position before. India discuss daily our Balochistan and Gilgit and here we fear false flags.Pathetic.
We actually stopped helping Kashmiri freedom fighters. yesterday,nine died. more will die.nobody will listen to the screams of Kashmir. It was Pakistan who maintained a red line. that read line has broken. Now there are no rules. I can predict more Indian attacks on Pakistan just like Balakot. it's very much possible. You can expect aggressor to attack but with this defensive mindset, we can only pray.

Nailed! The problem here is some so-called experts telling us how costly wars are. American initiated wars not because of the world's support, they didn't have any other option. They've to accept U.S. narrative because of one policy -- "ARE YOU WITH US OR NOT WE DON'T CARE". Now some idiots probably respond to this "USA is a super-power". Before making an argument, please do some research before come to that. See the history, how many who fought, initiated and even won, they didn't have that super economy. They fought for their cause, to establish their narrative and owning their land and PEOPLE with pride unlike OBL raid, Balakot, Drone attacks, and the top of it "Salala" incident when Apache killed our 22 and they don't even give a ****. As I've mentioned earlier, WTF "Kashmir Hamari Shay-rag hey" if it is in real then why you're sitting duck? Perhaps you don't have guts to do anything in real on the ground in reality.

To all those who have a problem with this narrative, when you declare war? at what point you're come to that colusion that now we have to fight a war yaan Salala, South Wazirstan aur har jaga loog martay rahain aap bas Twitter Twitter khaeltay raheengay?

Truth is bitter better to accept reality if you can't do anything tu batoao bhi we can't Kashmir is just a HOAX!

Sorry to say I've never seen such a worst defensive approach, such a deception leadership in my life. Once I was also a big fan of Khan. He is a deception!

Last edited:
IOK was under India the whole time they didn't "annex" it after the abrogation.
Getting Kashmir back is only possible through an officially declared war by Pakistan. By declaring war you're opening up all Pakistan as a war front. I hope you have a military strategy for that.

Now some idiots probably respond to this "USA is a super-power". Before making an argument, please do some research before come to that. See the history, how many who fought, initiated and even won, they didn't have that super economy.
Does Pakistan has alternate sources to run its economy? It is reliant on SWIFT to run it's business. Unless you want Pakistan to become the next Libya.

Back
Top Bottom