What's new

The consequences of defensive approach

90% of wars fought btw those who doesn’t have money or economy like China but they fought for their cause for their survival and for their people!!! Period (to this Economic logic). Talibs crushed Americans (a super power) and i think let me guess u know that Afghan Taliban ki b China jesi economy nahi jahan tak mera khyaal hay hosakhta hy ub hogaye ho ?

han to mere dost mere jigar mere watan kay niralay.

ye donor PM kyon shor macha kar ham per mussalat kardia. isko paisa paisa paisa paisa karna hai ye jang ho bhi jaye to aman march nikaal raha hoga.

haqeeqatpasandana zindagi to jeeni nahi hai

Alag andaz main kaisay hoti ha and Punjab dekar kaisay?

ab me kia bolon kisko bataon. chor jab ayenge to larr lenge

Considering Pakistan goes to war TODAY:

All banking channels are frozen with immediate effect (rupee goes to 1mil PKR to the Dollar)
Every bit of Pakistan is sanctioned.
No military hardware in/out that means support too (good luck with your war)

This is just what would happen immediately. All this with negative press with Pakistan being showed as the aggressor; or what is remaining of Pakistan after nukes have killed 180mil of the population.

Here's your war. Get it now, free in a store near you!

It is economy not arm chair jurnails who decide whether its a right time for war or not. If Pakistan starts an war with India, it will start an war with itself. Your Military strategists know it, understand the consequences. War is no longer an option left for Pakistan.

Buts it's not China who's always talks about wars ir ur dear idiotic neibours Indians who are crazy for killing everyone.

That's why we call them crazy. Or you want us to be like them or Afghans.

Considering Pakistan goes to war TODAY:

All banking channels are frozen with immediate effect (rupee goes to 1mil PKR to the Dollar)
Every bit of Pakistan is sanctioned.
No military hardware in/out that means support too (good luck with your war)

This is just what would happen immediately. All this with negative press with Pakistan being showed as the aggressor; or what is remaining of Pakistan after nukes have killed 180mil of the population.

Here's your war. Get it now, free in a store near you!

You are truly a lost case.

90% of wars fought btw those who doesn’t have money or economy like China but they fought for their cause for their survival and for their people!!! Period (to this Economic logic). Talibs crushed Americans (a super power) and i think let me guess u know that Afghan Taliban ki b China jesi economy nahi jahan tak mera khyaal hay hosakhta hy ub hogaye ho ?

Lol at talibans crush Americans. Joke of the the day. Failed countries who have nothing to loose will keep fighting to keep their fragile ego statisifed or the countries who are economically well protected will fight for strategic gains in longer terms.

Pakistan will only fight when war is imposed on her.

Sorry I don't counter low IQ stuff.
Wow. Such insult. I'm not fazed.
Ya'll sound like kids with bruised ego's just looking for an opportunity to deliver a punch, not thinking whether it would have the desired effect or not. THAT is low IQ stuff.

U.S. has lost every single war in the history so why it went for wars? Why you’re scared of the United States? Let me tell you why. You are scared not because of its advanced military weapons or number of weapon systems. Many countries in the world have these high-end sophisticated weapons like France, China, England, Russia, Italy (name a few). Everyone knows none of them have guts to attack. You’re scared of the U.S. because of fear of attack. US won’t spare you if it decides to go against you. U.S. never cares about winning or loosing. What it cares about is power of strength and fear should stayed in the eyes, heart and mind of its enemies. Guess what, that was your mil policy before 9/11. India dun have guts to attack you because fear of retaliation. There was no bomb blast by Indian funded terror regimes in Pakistan. They knew the consequences and fallout in Indian cities.. thats what you’ve lost “Fear of your strength in the heart of your enemy”. Your leadership is “Compromised”

Don’t preach what you can’t do. Don’t accept the responsibility if you know you can’t do the job whether PM or Chief or anyone. Stop selling “Kashmir hamari shay-rag hay” mantra if you can’t do anything for them in real.

Last edited:
Lol at talibans crush Americans. Joke of the the day. Failed countries who have nothing to loose will keep fighting to keep their fragile ego statisifed or the countries who are economically well protected will fight for strategic gains in longer terms.

Pakistan will only fight when war is imposed on her.

When Apache killed 22 of Soldiers wo kia tha?
When Chinook and Blackhawk over ur cities for OBL woh kiya tha?
When US drones killed ur people woh kia tha?

baat shuru hoi th phir bari agay tak jayegi is “impose war” wali logic pe. The fact is Indians using terror outfits from 10 yrs koi city nahi chori usko kua kaheengay war impose hogaye yaan nahi?

U.S. has lost every single war in the history so why it went for wars? Why you’re scared of the United States? Let me tell you why. You are scared not because of its advanced military weapons or number of weapon systems. Many countries in the world have these high-end sophisticated weapons like France, China, England, Russia, Italy (name a few). Everyone knows none of them have guts to attack. You’re scared of the U.S. because of fear of attack. US won’t spare you if it decides to go against you. U.S. never cares about winning or loosing. What it cares about is power of strength and fear should stayed in the eyes, heart and mind of its enemies. Guess what, that was your mil policy before 9/11. India dun have guts to attack you because fear of retaliation. There was no bomb blast by Indian funded terror regimes in Pakistan. They knew the consequences and fallout in Indian cities.. thats what you’ve lost “Fear of your strength in the heart of your enemy”. Your leadership is “Compromised”

Don’t preach what you can’t do. Don’t accept the responsibility if you know you can’t do the job whether PM or Chief or anyone. Stop selling “Kashmir hamari shay-rag hay” mantra if you can’t do anything for them in real.

Anyone who says don't test something new due to chances of failure looks insane to me. How can Pakistan know its strength and its chance of success in doing something without doing putting themselves to test. The failure rate of the sophisticated scientific experiments on sophisticated topics could be as high as 90% but yet scientists all around the world go for them and invest money and sometimes thousands of man-hours into them which are funded by the governments in these countries because they know that 10% success makes the difference between the winners and losers of innovative knowledge and technologies, so that is worth it. You cannot simply sit like a lame duck and expect for some miracle success shower on you out of no where, it just doesn't happen like this way.

Risk it for the Biscuit!

Last edited:
Democracy will never wage war. Imran khan is most anti war person you will ever find.

If a war is intiiated it is almost always by authritarian rule.

Back
Top Bottom