What's new

The consequences of defensive approach

It is easy to get on the "get aggressive" bandwagon without thinking through the consequences. Your approach is raw aggression which only has one consequence: ballistic missiles flying all over the Pak-India region. I can't decide whether that is a good or bad option. Considering you have family back home, you might want to rethink your "strategy".
I think he is right, why only we Pakistanis always think about peace? Doesn't Indians who always are ready for war on Pakistan on their keyboards doesn't they have billions plus jerks living in India who could be vanished if Pakistan go offensive against Indians just like indian doing.

Sir 100 Bismillah. Aj hi jang ka ailaan krte hain. I'll be at the border with my machete and DF-21's. When are you coming back? Oh and war needs money; we'll need ALL OF IT, we'll need Overseas Pakistani's clamoring for war to sell all their assets and send the money to Pakistan ASAP before the world FREEZES our banking channels exacerbating the existing crises (COVID-19 is still around if you haven't heard the news).

You are a textbook case of a person frightened of self-created fears about future. I have noticed this tendency in your posts in almost all threads.

Last edited:
You are a textbook case of a person frightened of imaginary future events all the time, it seems like you want to live for 1000 years in the world even you could manage it. I have noticed this tendency in your posts in almost all threads.
Ok warrior race go easy on me.

I think he is right, why only we Pakistanis always think about peace? Doesn't Indians who always are ready for war on Pakistan on their keyboards doesn't they have billions plus jerks living in India who could be vanished if Pakistan go offensive against Indians just like indian doing.
Baby, who cares what a Billon+ Indians think.

Then why do we need to think about peace and prosperity all the time, now it is starting to look as our weakness.
So to look all macho all we have to do is send a squadron or two and raze Delhi to the ground. That'll teach em yindoos.
again as I said before, you don’t know me. I just moved here 2 years ago now temme what do you think how many assets I have made here in the west in 2 years? Any guess? Idea..
It was a general statement not directed at you specifically.

One need to have economy like China at first place before talking about war so casually.
Buts it's not China who's always talks about wars ir ur dear idiotic neibours Indians who are crazy for killing everyone.

Agar Kal parliament ka ijlas bula kar government and opposition Jang ki karardat pass karday to kal ya parson Jang shuru hojaye gi?

Jang to horahi hai. Alal ailaan hogi to kia burai hai?

So to look all macho all we have to do is send a squadron or two and raze Delhi to the ground. That'll teach em yindoos.

It was a general statement not directed at you specifically.
Ohh common talk logic being offensive doesn't mean you attack directly even Indians with all that offensive against Pakistan could dare to do it, you seems immature for this discussion.

Ohh common talk logic being offensive doesn't mean you attack directly even Indians with all that offensive against Pakistan could dare to do it, you seems immature for this discussion.
That is what people are asking for in this thread: attack directly. How else would you liberate Kashmir, buy a million tweets on twitter?

One need to have economy like China at first place before talking about war so casually.

90% of wars fought btw those who doesn’t have money or economy like China but they fought for their cause for their survival and for their people!!! Period (to this Economic logic). Talibs crushed Americans (a super power) and i think let me guess u know that Afghan Taliban ki b China jesi economy nahi jahan tak mera khyaal hay hosakhta hy ub hogaye ho ?

Back
Top Bottom