What's new

The common capital of India and Pakistan

I never remember ever doing it . :what: Even more I am used to different Urdu accents here in Karachi , why do you think the city is referred to as the ' Mini Pakistan ' :D

A cold and serious voice somehow ? :rofl:

Kabhiii kabhii josh-e-khattabbat mein baaateiiin bananeiii bhi diyaaa kareeein ! :D

not all tamils are black.majority of indians and pakistanis can pass as each other.we have discussed it innumerable times

our ancestral home is pakistan.your ancestral home might be some turkey or arabia.you yourself claimed tht once

ha ha ha the home of your religion is Pakistan, not you dravidian, you belong in jungles of bihar.

Who said anything about Arab and turkey, you do know Turks just don't come from turkey, turkey just came about in 1927, your love and obsession with Arabs amazes me, only sindhis share some connection with Arabs, US we achieved what Arabs could never, we look down on them.

ha ha ha the home of your religion is Pakistan, not your dravidian.

Who said anything about Arab and turkey, you do know Turks just don't come from turkey, turkey just came about in 1927, your love and obsession with Arabs amazes me, only sindhis share some connection with Arabs, US we achieved what Arabs could never, we look down on them.

Phir Roora, Roza...lugg rahaa haii ya nahin ? :azn:

Iftar ka kiya scene haii ? :D

What are you??/ Some wannabe white????

I have worked with many Pakistanis and they look exactly like North Indians. You think you are some Arabs / Persians?

And even if you think so, as if it is something to be proud of.

So in your own words they look like north Indians, the word NORTH doesn't mean south does it?.

Phir Roora, Roza...lugg rahaa haii ya nahin ? :azn:

Iftar ka kiya scene haii ? :D

No idea am a guest in France at the moment, will be gone from here in a week, craving for naswar lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
India Pakistan Bangladesh would unite before 2050... either willfully or by force...

:pop:

and all the haters on both sides would sit together and share their pain ... :D

oh yeah definitely the army from khorasan will do it, and we will have massive empire where i will be the khagan and @Armstrong will be the modern day qutab uddin aibak, he can rule on my behalf as i will be busy constructing a harem.

Last edited by a moderator:
95 percent of Indians are dravidians so how can majority of them pass as Pakistanis?,it doesn't make sense, post some pics of dravidians and then Pakistani punjabis and tell me if they can pass for one another.

bcoz 95 percent of pakistanis are dravidians too.go to any irani forum on net and see how they mock you of ur color and facial features

No sirs, we do not want any part of Pakistan or Bangladesh. We created Pakistan to be our buffer state between the bad lands of Afghanistan and Central Asia and Bangladesh is our muslim ghetto. Why do we need to redo what has been so skillfully created.

India Pakistan Bangladesh would unite before 2050... either willfully or by force...

:pop:

and all the haters on both sides would sit together and share their pain ... :D

keep dreaming
if that happens the whole subcontinent will be a radioactive wasteland :butcher:

bcoz 95 percent of pakistanis are dravidians too.go to any irani forum on net and see how they mock you of ur color and facial features

Still waiting for evidence, you gonna provide it or just gas on?.

No sirs, we do not want any part of Pakistan or Bangladesh. We created Pakistan to be our buffer state between the bad lands of Afghanistan and Central Asia and Bangladesh is our muslim ghetto. Why do we need to redo what has been so skillfully created.

thats right.creation of pak was a blessing in disguise.sardar patel always had this view.

Still waiting for evidence, you gonna provide it or just gas on?.

you provide evidence which says indians are all negroids and pakistanis are caucassians otherwise i and iranis go just by looks.you are as much dravidian as i am

keep dreaming
if that happens the whole subcontinent will be a radioactive wasteland :butcher:

there is very strong chance that if there is a poll in Pakistan and India 60-70% would favour united country...

forces are working to bring this about.. this phase is a temporary one... for last 5000 years India was one country... it is but natural that history would be restored and the boundary erased one day.

Back
Top Bottom