What's new

The common capital of India and Pakistan

bcoz 95 percent of pakistanis are dravidians too.go to any irani forum on net and see how they mock you of ur color and facial features

No they are not they are indo Aryans my friend, look at ivc they weren't dravidians were they, you people and aboriginal who have been washed on the coast.

North Indians look nothing like dravidians so what makes you think Pakistani people do, 65 percent of the Pakistani population is Punjabi, if you can show me pictures and proof to say that they are dravidians then fine if you can't then shutup.

No sirs, we do not want any part of Pakistan or Bangladesh. We created Pakistan to be our buffer state between the bad lands of Afghanistan and Central Asia and Bangladesh is our muslim ghetto. Why do we need to redo what has been so skillfully created.

You are not an Indian are you?

ghilzai
you dont know anything about india.only few north and west indians are fair.majority of indian population is brown in color and their facial features dont differ so much too.i have seen so many pictures of pakistani punjabis and balochs and i can assure you ppl look just like ppl around me

people of IVC were dravidians too.you ppl might have created a new theory which says they are caucassians

You are not an Indian are you?

As Indian as it gets - an Assamese, an Ahom, a Hindu, an engineer, a resident of Hong Kong, a fan Kishore Kumar and Huma Quereshi, Farhan Akhtar and Ranbir Kapoor, dislike Amartya Sen and a big thumbs up to Shekhar Gupta and Pratap Bhanu Mehta.

ghilzai
you dont know anything about india.only few north and west indians are fair.majority of indian population is brown in color and their facial features dont differ so much too.i have seen so many pictures of pakistani punjabis and balochs and i can assure you ppl look just like ppl around me

people of IVC were dravidians too.you ppl might have created a new theory which says they are caucassians

Yea yeah yeah you just making a fool of yourself, even Indian Punjabis here will say that they are not dravidians.

So the AIT thgory is no longer acceptable?

Goodness.. 14 pages already, and the thread was started just today.

Anyway, my vote is for a united India-Pakistan-Bangladesh.

We're are an "East Germany", "Central Germany", "West Germany" ... its about time the 3 Germanys in our subcontinent regain their unity.

United we stand.

We are one-fourth of mankind. :tup:

Goodness.. 14 pages already, and the thread was started just today.

Anyway, my vote is for a united India-Pakistan-Bangladesh.

We're are an "East Germany", "Central Germany", "West Germany" ... its about time the 3 Germanys in our subcontinent regain their unity.

United we stand.

We are one-fourth of mankind. :tup:

no need.we shld wait until they revert or atleast become a country like turkey

there is very strong chance that if there is a poll in Pakistan and India 60-70% would favour united country...

forces are working to bring this about.. this phase is a temporary one... for last 5000 years India was one country... it is but natural that history would be restored and the boundary erased one day.

Not at all. Plz don't make false claims!! There' a huge difference between good relations and unification. Unification will never happen.

As Indian as it gets - an Assamese, an Ahom, a Hindu, an engineer, a resident of Hong Kong, a fan Kishore Kumar and Huma Quereshi, Farhan Akhtar and Ranbir Kapoor, dislike Amartya Sen and a big thumbs up to Shekhar Gupta and Pratap Bhanu Mehta.

Impossible. No Indian will ever call Pakistan a 'Buffer State' with Afghanistan. We never had any bone with Afghanistan. That's the sort of stuff that some chinese trolls thinks up.

infact there isnt a single thing apart from hinduism which is common to even india.as a matter of fact even hindu rituals vary from place to place.the only custom tht is commonly followed by all hindus is not eating beef apart from tht nothing is common.

This doen't hold true nowadays as many people, mostly young generation, do eat. It might not be majority, but it's also incorrect to say, no one. So thought of correcting , else it would give an incorrect picture. Anyways no more discussion on this as we already had numerous discussions on Beef eating earlier.

This doen't hold true nowadays as many people, mostly young generation, do eat. It might not be majority, but it's also incorrect to say, no one. So thought of correcting , else it would give an incorrect picture. Anyways no more discussion on this as we already had numerous discussions on Beef eating earlier.

ok sorry,i should have said most hindus.anyway the young generation dont cook beef at home;they eat outside.

ok sorry,i should have said most hindus.anyway the young generation dont cook beef at home;they eat outside.

Hardly any do.. Apart from a few Wannabe whites or misguided JNUites...and of course a number of chaps in kolkata because they have to revolt against everything compulsorily.:D

I wish to buy a tickets to these India lovers to visit and live there for few months, jub GGGG pe dundey marain gye wahan to sari mohabat waheen se bahir nikal jaye gi

Did u ever come to India? I am sure you never came. So just sitting in Canada and issuing some false statements. It would be better if u visit once and then give your review.

On topic - I don't think the article speaks of unification anywhere, but it's speaking of good relations. And I absolutely support good relations. Unification, I don't. Partition is a significant event in our History. Many people suffered due to that. Unification will make partition an epic fail, which people don't want. Moreover it also raises questions on sovereignity of nations, which is non sense. People shouldn't fiddle with Geography any more.

But yes it would be best if we have good relations. In that case trade will increase, economy will build. We should
learn to co exist peacefully as friendly neighbours. People to people contact, by making movement of people easier between both the countries, should be increased. In that case, if hostilities are reduced, we can spend the countries funds more on Health, Education, fighting Poverty, rather than spending majority on defense.

For last 65 years, with this hostile attitude towards each other, having fought 3-4 wars, we did't gain anything, rather our conditions detoriated, suffering numerous loss of innocent lives on both sides. We could have progressed much more if this hostility was not there. So I think we should once give a try and change our ways and see the result. I am sure it'll only give us constructive gains.

Back
Top Bottom