What's new

The Coming China-India Conflict: Is War Inevitable?

My friend...........there's diff between T.O.I & Times, pl check facts before trolling.........as for controlling........half of Chinese factories are US owned......

My friend...........there's diff between T.O.I & Times, pl check facts before trolling.........as for controlling........half of Chinese factories are US owned......

You probably meant half of the giant factories. I won't contest that, but there are millions of mom &pop and mid size factories which account for, perhaps, more than 95% of the outputs.

Welcome to the forum.

"In the public realm, Chinese Netizens' views of India are very negative. You get the sense the Chinese never seemed to expect India to climb up to the ranks of the great powers. Now, as India attempts to make that leap, the Chinese are very worried of its impact on China's primacy in Asia."

I can agree with this part of the article.

As for China, if America wants to help India build its defenses against the PRC, I am all for it. Pakistan gets free armaments from China, so if India wants to buy American technology and equipment, there is nothing wrong with that.

China-India conflict is not at all a possibility as long as the governments on either side behave in a matured way, which they are doing to a certain extent now (though many more miles are left to travel). So, ppl stop paniking and get on with your work.

China-India conflict is not at all a possibility as long as the governments on either side behave in a matured way, which they are doing to a certain extent now (though many more miles are left to travel). So, ppl stop paniking and get on with your work.
The window of opportunity is rapidly closing, by ~2014 we'll have the ICBM ready to be inducted/fully operational after which they'll think a million times before launching a full scale attack on us !

China should have a more active foreign policy. Compared to the USA, China's international foreign policy seems to be pretty much 'nil'. When USA comes half way around the world to invade and occupy Afghanistan, China does not dare to publish any report contradicting Pentagon on criminal Americans defeats or losses. Are the Chinese spy agencies sleeping? Don't the Chinese have any investigative newspapers to bust American propaganda?

Ever since the demise of the Soviet Union, there has been no "power" willing to stand up to USA on the international arena in political affairs in a 'strong' way. During the illegal invasion of Iraq by the criminal American terrorists and their lackeys, Russian regime did not even put up a media campaign against this naked aggression and crime. All that was apparently done was by some 'renegade' former KGB officers who published the Ramzaj reports for a few months but then they ceased reporting after the "Battle of Baghdad (International) Airport", which was totally covered up in Western media and some investigative Westerners have also published very detailed reports and books to unearth the truth to the best of their abilities.

China is not a colonial power. If US wants to mess around with the rest of the world let them be. But how long many centuries more they still could do it?
The battle in the gulf is all due to oil and defence industry in exchange of some one kids life.
China will not get involved for nothing.
Man fight over land that for many thousand years noone put a footstep on it.
So why be so foolish . Live to the fullest.

The window of opportunity is rapidly closing, by ~2014 we'll have the ICBM ready to be inducted/fully operational after which they'll think a million times before launching a full scale attack on us !
According to Western estimates, Agni-V will not be in service until the end of the decade. China has plenty of time to attack.

China is not a colonial power. If US wants to mess around with the rest of the world let them be. But how long many centuries more they still could do it?
The battle in the gulf is all due to oil and defence industry in exchange of some one kids life.
China will not get involved for nothing.
Man fight over land that for many thousand years noone put a footstep on it.
So why be so foolish . Live to the fullest.
You sound like a coward. You don't speak for China.

According to Western estimates, Agni-V will not be in service until the end of the decade. China has plenty of time to attack.

You sound like a coward. You don't speak for China.

The first page of this thread has the best and the right comments by both Indian and Chinese posters, a Pakistani poster is trying desperately to incite hatred and illwill between the Chinese and Indians, and u are one such. China is not foolish enough to attack India - they cannot even dream of doing that. You my dear troll seem to be a false flag war monger.

The first page of this thread has the best and the right comments by both Indian and Chinese posters, a Pakistani poster is trying desperately to incite hatred and illwill between the Chinese and Indians, and u are one such. China is not foolish enough to attack India - they cannot even dream of doing that. You my dear troll seem to be a false flag war monger.

Why attacked india. India is a poor country. What will China get attacking India? India has nothing after being ransacked by the British for 500 years.

Besides India don't have the stomach to fight China. Not a good and fair fight. China will only takes on superpower like US. Fighting a sick calf will not bring glory.

Why attacked india. India is a poor country. What will China get attacking India? India has nothing after being ransacked by the British for 500 years.

Besides India don't have the stomach to fight China. Not a good and fair fight. China will only takes on superpower like US. Fighting a sick calf will not bring glory.

sick calf calling another one sick calf. :laugh:

Well China is worried by Indian ambitions to steal its land , and also terrorize other countries so it has to defend its friends and also its national interest .....

War if it happens will happen , I mean if we look at the Indian Army general's comments

Reference:
The Sentinel

As 2009 was coming to an end, Chief of the Army Staff General Deepak Kapoor indicated that India was revising its five-year-old military doctrine to maximize its military options in the Indian subcontinent and to reflect the reconfiguration of threat perceptions and security challenges. The two-front war strategy that was being deliberated was on simultaneously targeting China and Pakistan if a war happens. While revealing this he also outlined a few key elements of the doctrine. The announcement followed the November statement by General Kapoor about the likelihood of a limited war “under a nuclear overhang” in the subcontinent.

India is just inviting war on itself , we can only try to resolve the request :pakistan::china:

no one has to be worried about Indian ambitions the whole world needs to worry about the 2 rouge states that is china and Pakistan the root cause of all the worlds problems. war did happen between Pak and India but we all know the results of that, that is why your so hell bent on taking shadow and refugee under china the big backyard bully.

please don't act like a saint. first of all get the Americans to stop your drone attacks then come talk about mediation of geopolitics after you take care of the terrorists that rule your country rather than poking your nose in the affairs of china and India.

Back
Top Bottom